Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 02-06-2018, 11:36 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Alizée explains the meaning of the Ajaccian saying "Toc de Mac".

Old 02-16-2018, 04:59 PM

Default Les Enfoires 2010 singers Gregoire and Thomas Dutronc

This from the 2010 Les Enfoires show. Alizée is trying to coach Thomas Dutronc but the singer 'Gregooire' appears to be giving her a hard time. Dutronc is the son of the beautiful French singer Francoise Hardy.

Attachment 1861

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-25-2019 at 07:03 PM..
Old 02-21-2018, 01:26 PM

Some of our newer members may not have seen this. It's is a picture I had stumbled upon a couple of years ago and posted. I blurred out the gentleman's face because I wasn't sure who he was at the time and didn't know if he wanted it published, but after I did, he posted and it was one of our members, un-reve, from years ago.

He said how he was in Ajaccio and he saw Alizée and I think he said she was with her mother and Alizée was gracious enough to pose for a picture with him. It's too bad there was so much glare to it. Maybe Ray who is good with pictures can do something about it.

But this is just seeing her on the street in her regular clothes and look how beautiful she looks.

Un-reve rejoined us for a while and now drops in occasionally

This was in front of the Chez-Paulo restaurant which I've mentioned several times.

I'm not sure how old she was at the time and I'm not sure if he mentioned what year it was, but I'm guessing she's 18?

un-reve.jpg
Old 02-21-2018, 01:32 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

His write up:

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7077
Old 02-21-2018, 02:17 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Wow! Living the dream. She looks just as great in street clothes as dressed in her performance outfits. Such a natural beauty.
Old 02-21-2018, 04:18 PM

From Ray's posting the link from the earlier post, I realize I must've missed the date when that picture happened. He said it was June 5th,2005. That was only about 5 weeks after she had the baby.
Old 02-27-2018, 03:40 AM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Some of our newer members may not have seen this. It's is a picture I had stumbled upon a couple of years ago and posted. I blurred out the gentleman's face because I wasn't sure who he was at the time and didn't know if he wanted it published, but after I did, he posted and it was one of our members, un-reve, from years ago.

He said how he was in Ajaccio and he saw Alizée and I think he said she was with her mother and Alizée was gracious enough to pose for a picture with him. It's too bad there was so much glare to it. Maybe Ray who is good with pictures can do something about it.

But this is just seeing her on the street in her regular clothes and look how beautiful she looks.

Un-reve rejoined us for a while and now drops in occasionally

This was in front of the Chez-Paulo restaurant which I've mentioned several times.

I'm not sure how old she was at the time and I'm not sure if he mentioned what year it was, but I'm guessing she's 18?

Attachment 1865

Hey Scruffy!
So when you stayed in Ajaccio you used to go to Chez Paulo?

Is that where Alizée used to go too?

Did you use to go to Chez Paulo because of this photo by Un-reve?

Last edited by comjoz; 02-27-2018 at 03:42 AM..
Old 02-27-2018, 10:46 AM

I dined there twice. From what Blanche told me Alizée would dine there and she said she knew her mother too.

I had posted this picture in another thread that makes it look like she was well known there, which could just be because she was a star at that point, but in that part of Ajaccio, that seems to be the area where people go to meet and talk. I heard when they have fashion shows on Rue Fesch which is just around the corner, they use Chez Paulo's to change. I think I have a video of the area if I can find it.

While looking for the other video, I came across this video where she had performed on September of 2000 wearing the same top. So it gives a very rough time line of when that picture was taken. There was no video of the event as far as I know.

IMG_4848.jpg

Here's a video of what it looks like at night there...

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-27-2018 at 12:15 PM..
Old 02-27-2018, 11:50 PM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I dined there twice. From what Blanche told me Alizée would dine there and she said she knew her mother too.

I had posted this picture in another thread that makes it look like she was well known there, which could just be because she was a star at that point, but in that part of Ajaccio, that seems to be the area where people go to meet and talk. I heard when they have fashion shows on Rue Fesch which is just around the corner, they use Chez Paulo's to change. I think I have a video of the area if I can find it.

While looking for the other video, I came across this video where she had performed on September of 2000 wearing the same top. So it gives a very rough time line of when that picture was taken. There was no video of the event as far as I know.

Attachment 1903

Here's a video of what it looks like at night there...

Yeah, it seems that was at the beginning of her career.

Do I see it properly, is that framed picture in the restaurant?
If it is, then it seems she has been visiting that resto since long ago, and in 2005 Un-reve met her there also.

Yeah, it seems the place is a favorite promenade of the Ajacciens.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:19 AM

That framed picture was in the restaurant/