Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 08-11-2009, 12:07 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Yup it's pretty cool, but let's see what they do now. After all it was a call for help, not just attention!
Old 02-13-2010, 03:06 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Now that we're closer to there actually being something to promote, I wonder if it might not be a good idea to start the "Give us the tools!" campaign again?

And it may be pie in the sky, but I'd also like to take a real run at making @mellealizee a trending topic on Twitter on March 29th, but that's going to take a massive co-ordination of fans not just here on AAm, but on all Alizée fan sites to achieve. As in, all of us choosing a block of time to be at computers/mobile devices and tweeting about it hardcore, simultaneously. It's do-able, but entirely dependent on co-ordination. Do we have any ambassadors to other sites/forums who'd be willing to broach the subject and stir up interest?
Old 02-13-2010, 03:22 AM

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES is on a distinguished road

I would like to help as well Ben, What can I do?
Old 03-29-2010, 01:43 PM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Default New Charts-In-France Listing!

Hey all - we've been asked to add our voices to the newest Charts-In-France Article about Lili! And to be loud!

The article today is specifically about the launch party last week, more generally about the launch of the album today.

Afrique du Sud, Jenny, Nize, everyone from other Alizée forums, COULD YOU GUYS POSSIBLY PUT SIMILAR ANNOUNCEMENTS ON YOUR SITES, TOO? THE MORE WORLDWIDE PARTICIPATION, THE BETTER!!

(Everyone else: Could somebody start PM'ing those people ^ (and anyone else) about doing this today? I'm really pressed-for-time at the moment.)

EVERYONE: Go to the links below to get to the C.I.F. page, scroll down to the bottom, and leave a good, in-depth comment! In English, or whatever language you like. (Last time, we tried just posting short comments, and a lot of Frenchmen started making fun of us. )

Click on my signature, or this here:

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Alizee/news-69740.html

AND LET 'EM HEAR YOU! SUPPORT YOUR ALIZÉE TODAY!!!

((- Aside to C-4: this may be where your previous letter is going to reappear, but I'm not sure. -))
Old 03-29-2010, 07:00 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Hey all - we've been asked to add our voices to the newest Charts-In-France Article about Lili! And to be loud!

The article today is specifically about the launch party last week, more generally about the launch of the album today.

Afrique du Sud, Jenny, Nize, everyone from other Alizée forums, COULD YOU GUYS POSSIBLY PUT SIMILAR ANNOUNCEMENTS ON YOUR SITES, TOO? THE MORE WORLDWIDE PARTICIPATION, THE BETTER!!

(Everyone else: Could somebody start PM'ing those people ^ (and anyone else) about doing this today? I'm really pressed-for-time at the moment.)

EVERYONE: Go to the links below to get to the C.I.F. page, scroll down to the bottom, and leave a good, in-depth comment! In English, or whatever language you like. (Last time, we tried just posting short comments, and a lot of Frenchmen started making fun of us. )

Click on my signature, or this here:

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Alizee/news-69740.html

AND LET 'EM HEAR YOU! SUPPORT YOUR ALIZÉE TODAY!!!

((- Aside to C-4: this may be where your previous letter is going to reappear, but I'm not sure. -))
curses.. it's all in French and I'm lost as to what I'm supposed to do!

Old 10-09-2010, 10:17 AM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ob2RfJQBCzY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ob2RfJQBCzY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

So I just threw that together...