Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 10-13-2017, 08:52 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Damn it! Conditions of participation are a problem.....

"In addition, such submissions are suspected of being organized and submitted only to promote individual group interests, thus threatening to distort the concept of individual participation in the action (e.g., copied submissions or submissions from identical senders). The corresponding assessment and decision is subject to the editorial rights of the radio station..."

If we all choose the same songs and in the same order they will notice our intentions.

So in this case there will be no list and you can vote for your favorite songs in any order.
Old 10-13-2017, 11:35 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well that doesn't sound too bad. We all had somewhat varied choices so just put down what we each like. That might reduce Alizee's chances but I don't think we have a choice and at least it looks like we all can participate.
Old 10-14-2017, 06:34 AM

Have you read my PM? Did that work out for you?
Old 10-14-2017, 10:25 AM

I just got up. Still a lot of cob webs upstairs. I'll check it out later.
Old 10-14-2017, 11:14 PM

Well I tried it and everything went well it seemed. My security question was "Wer ist größer? Ein Elefant oder eine Maus?", to which I answered Elefant, but when I clicked that final button a scree popped up for about a second, then it went back to the page where you choose titles and artists.

I'm guessing if I did it right, I'll get an e-mail from them. Was that the case with you? If not, I'll try it again tomorrow and do a video capture of the screen, so if that happens again, I'll be able to read it.
Old 10-15-2017, 06:27 AM

If you filled out all properly you will get a message ( it says "Vielen Dank..." Danke für ihre Teilnahme... ( Thank you, Thank you for your participation and so on... it is the last screenshot on my instruction

I think the problem was, if it takes to long to fill out all fields the page "resets" your entries automatically. I had the same problem while I was writing the guide.

You can not try it tomorow, the vote ends in 10h I wanted to test if first before I release the guide and post in on Facebook. A french translation would also have been needed. There is not enough time for that.

I chose to cancel the action. We can try it again. This hitparade takes place every year.

Last edited by kulli; 10-15-2017 at 07:34 AM..
Old 10-15-2017, 12:16 PM

Like I said, a screen popped up so quick, even Helen Keller couldn't have read it. It's very possible it did run out of time. There was some confusion on a couple of things, one of which was I went through the country list a few times looking for United States. I'm well aware of the French words, Les Etats-Unis, but even with a few trips over there and my study of the history of the recent wars, I never saw those words or maybe saw them but didn't realize what they were and it's "Vereinigten Staaten" by the way.
I'll try it again today and like I said, I'll do a video capture incase the quick pop up happens again.
Old 10-15-2017, 03:31 PM

I did it just now and it went through okay, so it must've just timed out. Taking into account what you said that if we all pick the same songs, it might be rejected, I tried to vary my vote a little bit from yours
Moi Lolita
J'en a marre
A Contre-courant
Coeur deja pris
Youpidou

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-15-2017 at 07:53 PM..
Old 10-15-2017, 08:08 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

I don't know what the website link was, but sometimes a website has a little button on it to change the language.
Old 10-16-2017, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I did it just now and it went through okay, so it must've just timed out. Taking into account what you said that if we all pick the same songs, it might be rejected, I tried to vary my vote a little bit from yours
Moi Lolita
J'en a marre
A Contre-courant
Coeur deja pris
Youpidou
Alright, we will see if our 2 votes make it in the Hitparade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I don't know what the website link was, but sometimes a website has a little button on it to change the language.
No button, you couldnt change the language. I tried the Google Website Translation, to my suprise it has not worked.