Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-07-2012, 12:25 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
it just makes me question whether her entire image during the 2000-2004 run was manufactured. If so, MF & Company, you got me. You got me good, especially since I've never felt this way about any celebrity before.
Of course it was manufactured. That's what MF does. That's what the industry does. MF is just right up there at the master level.

That said, you still need to start with good ingredients. But when you think about it, wasn't that how Alizee was discovered in the first place? MF already had the cookbook mostly written, went looking for the proper ingredients, and found Alizee.

With MF, she turned sugar into cake with nice icing. Alizee, alone, is sort of like sugar and cream. Sweat by itself, but is really grand when mixed with the right recipe, cooked appropriately, air cooled (double entendre intended) and gilded to perfection.

Now, if you will pardon me, I'm going to go eat my bucket of tatoo flavored icing while I dream about cake.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:28 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I think those who like Weird Al and or disapprove of Zée's tattoos will like this

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BF6ct9ZEq5s" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

To stay fully on topic though, has her marriage really failed? =O
Old 06-08-2012, 09:35 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Well, it seemed that mark near the sailor moon foot, was a tattoo. Someone posted a picture from today's video broadcast on AF. It looks like a Minnie Mouse face.

*runs and hides*

Last edited by BrianO1; 06-08-2012 at 09:45 PM..
Old 06-08-2012, 09:59 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

It is ok, I am sure the tattoo of Minnie Mouse has a very special meaning for her, or something that happened in her life, like the rest of tattoos.

Last edited by SpanishFan; 06-08-2012 at 10:03 PM..
Old 06-08-2012, 11:32 PM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Well, it seemed that mark near the sailor moon foot, was a tattoo. Someone posted a picture from today's video broadcast on AF. It looks like a Minnie Mouse face.

*runs and hides*
Yep, here it is.

I think she would look great with a giant Glenn Quagmire on the left arm! You know, keeping with the yellow/red/blue color scheme of Sailor Moon Man.
Old 06-09-2012, 12:07 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Ugh. She must be making these up as she goes along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
It is ok, I am sure the tattoo of Minnie Mouse has a very special meaning for her, or something that happened in her life, like the rest of tattoos.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gOhjmRPytOM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 06-09-2012 at 12:37 AM..
Old 06-09-2012, 09:39 AM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy View Post
Yep, here it is.

I think she would look great with a giant Glenn Quagmire on the left arm! You know, keeping with the yellow/red/blue color scheme of Sailor Moon Man.
Alizée will always be a child at heart but it seems a bit out of place to have a Minnie Mouse face there as has been suggested. I would've thought this was part of or atleast something related to Sailor Moon.

I'm mystified!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 06-09-2012, 10:48 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Members have mentioned the tatoo removal process in here. If she didn't have enough sense to not get the tatoos in the first place, she wont have enough sense to get them removed and even if she did, I'm sure that she would never look the same. That perfect beauty can never be restored.

I've mentioned before I'm a big sports fan. I remember reading the sad story of a San Francisco Giant's fan who attended the opening baseball game last year at Dodger stadium. After the game, he was beaten up in the parking lot. He was in a coma for a while. He survived, but he has brain damage and I guess now, over a year later he is still in a rehabilitation center.

Well looking at the news on the internet last night, I saw an article where they found the men who did it and they are going to have to stand trial. They showed pictures of them and after doing some more research on them, I found they had a lot of tatoos. Now if you see any of those programs done on prisons, you've seen how many long term prisoners get tatoos. It is my opinion that tatoos, will always have a negative connotation to them, even if you put the most beautiful tatoo, on the most beautiful woman.

Alizee used to be at the top of my chart as far as beautiful women, but I feel she's just an average woman now; a woman's whose former beauty will long be remembered.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-09-2012 at 11:49 AM..
Old 06-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Members have mentioned the tatoo removal process in here. If she didn't have enough sense to not get the tatoos in the first place, she wont have enough sense to get them removed and even if she did, I'm sure that she would never look the same. That perfect beauty can never be restored.

Alizee used to be at the top of my chart as far as beautiful women, but I feel she's just an average woman now; a woman's whose former beauty will long be remembered.
I agree Scruffy! I honestly think she is not acting her age nor like a mother; but it is non of my business.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 06-09-2012, 01:44 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Now if you see any of those programs done on prisons, you've seen how many long term prisoners get tatoos. It is my opinion that tatoos, will always have a negative connotation to them, even if you put the most beautiful tatoo, on the most beautiful woman.
Show me an inmate with a tattoo of Tinkerbell on his back and Sailor Moon on his arm and I'll show you an inmate with a lot friends.