VitaminAlizée333 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I find beer pretty good at this too!
Yes it is!
Old 06-24-2018, 04:48 PM

https://www.turmericforhealth.com/tu...th-and-hygiene
Turmeric coconut oil must be very healthy for the teeth than just turmeric.
Baking soda "Sodium bicarbonate" is also great for teeth... well what about, turmeric coconut olive oil (sodium)bicarbonate? :P
I just looked it up now, it confirmed it from before, that melatonin is also great for dental health

Also from another onion health benefit study, onions also help :P including in the same study was that l-cysteine also (NAC) can boost these health benefits.
Thymol is already in mouthwashes but thyme in warm water would also have the thymol in it, but also adding oleic acid(which is antibacterial) which is found in olive oil can also add the dental cavity-prevention/reducing properties.

Ginger has the same pain-reducing properties as ibuprofen without GI health risk. The tea I like to drink is ginsing/ginger combination it taste great and is anti-fatigue and nootropic.

Essential oil blends that come in a "roll on tube" can also be used on certain pain conditions and rubbed on face to be effective without using pure form and diffuser.
The essential oils I find effective is lavender, lemon, orange and frankincense but there is many I need to try yet

Last edited by VitaminAlizée333; 06-24-2018 at 05:07 PM..
Old 06-27-2018, 11:58 PM

My tooth :P I got a literal crater in my molar when the filling cracked the foundation. lol turmeric helps though, like just putting it on my tooth helps :P

It is comedic situation for me, but it doesn't hurt though it seems cool almost lol
Old 07-02-2018, 07:44 PM

"Berry Fruit Enhances Beneficial Signaling in the Brain"
Old 07-03-2018, 03:43 PM

Default Fruit and DHA evolutionary foods for Brain health.

Both fruit and omega-3s specifically DHA are both important health foods which is in most modernised diets is not at great standards of health, but both long-term, and short-term supplementation helps replenish health-protective messengers.

Maybe fish and pineapples should replace many products in the modern marketplace?
:P
Old 07-06-2018, 08:08 PM

Default Blueberries.

https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=5457751
"
. Furthermore, both ERK activation and neurogenesis depend on growth factor mediation, which also decreases during aging. Since increasing dietary intake of fruits and vegetables and particularly, blueberries, has proven effective at ameliorating age-related cognitive deficits associated with the hippocampus, we speculated that behavioral improvements seen in aged blueberry-supplemented animals results from improvements in neurogenesis mediated by blueberry potentiation of growth factors and corresponding ERK activation. Therefore, in this study, we examined whether blueberry-supplementation in rats modulated neurogenesis, ERK activation, growth factor (IGF-1, NGF) and receptor (IGF-1R, TRK-A) expression and whether these were associated with improved RAWM performance as well as one another. Further, in vitro, we examined whether blueberry extract could modulate proliferation in neuroblastoma cells, and whether this was ERK-specific and fit a proliferation-like pattern of ERK activation. Finally, we determined whether blueberries potentiated ERK-dependent processes, namely NGF-induced differentiation and trophic factor withdrawal. Our results indicate that blueberry-supplementation significantly increased cell proliferation in dentate gyrus and this was negatively associated with RAWM errors. Moreover, both ERK and IGF-1 and IGF-1R levels were significantly increased by blueberry treatment and were negatively correlated with RAWM errors. Nevertheless, while ERK and growth factor levels were positively correlated, no significant correlation between ERK or growth factors and neurogenesis was seen, suggesting that growth factor-dependent ERK activation and neurogenesis may improve cognition independently. In vitro results demonstrated that neuroblastoma proliferation is ERK-specific and that blueberries dose-dependently increase proliferation by specific ERK activation patterns. Moreover, blueberries dose-dependently potentiated NGF-induced differentiation and protected cells from NGF withdrawal, demonstrating that blueberries are also capable of modulating cellular processes, ERK activation, and growth factor activity in vitro. These studies provide mechanistic insights into the effects of blueberries on cognitive performance and neurogenesis."
Old 07-06-2018, 08:48 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminAlizée333 View Post
https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=5457751
"
. Furthermore, both ERK activation and neurogenesis depend on growth factor mediation, which also decreases during aging. Since increasing dietary intake of fruits and vegetables and particularly, blueberries, has proven effective at ameliorating age-related cognitive deficits associated with the hippocampus, we speculated that behavioral improvements seen in aged blueberry-supplemented animals results from improvements in neurogenesis mediated by blueberry potentiation of growth factors and corresponding ERK activation. Therefore, in this study, we examined whether blueberry-supplementation in rats modulated neurogenesis, ERK activation, growth factor (IGF-1, NGF) and receptor (IGF-1R, TRK-A) expression and whether these were associated with improved RAWM performance as well as one another. Further, in vitro, we examined whether blueberry extract could modulate proliferation in neuroblastoma cells, and whether this was ERK-specific and fit a proliferation-like pattern of ERK activation. Finally, we determined whether blueberries potentiated ERK-dependent processes, namely NGF-induced differentiation and trophic factor withdrawal. Our results indicate that blueberry-supplementation significantly increased cell proliferation in dentate gyrus and this was negatively associated with RAWM errors. Moreover, both ERK and IGF-1 and IGF-1R levels were significantly increased by blueberry treatment and were negatively correlated with RAWM errors. Nevertheless, while ERK and growth factor levels were positively correlated, no significant correlation between ERK or growth factors and neurogenesis was seen, suggesting that growth factor-dependent ERK activation and neurogenesis may improve cognition independently. In vitro results demonstrated that neuroblastoma proliferation is ERK-specific and that blueberries dose-dependently increase proliferation by specific ERK activation patterns. Moreover, blueberries dose-dependently potentiated NGF-induced differentiation and protected cells from NGF withdrawal, demonstrating that blueberries are also capable of modulating cellular processes, ERK activation, and growth factor activity in vitro. These studies provide mechanistic insights into the effects of blueberries on cognitive performance and neurogenesis."
Umm, you lost me at "ERK".

I *think* what you are trying to say is that blueberries and beer have tremendous health benefits.

I could not agree more!
Old 07-07-2018, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Umm, you lost me at "ERK".

I *think* what you are trying to say is that blueberries and beer have tremendous health benefits.

I could not agree more!
Blueberry beer :P
Old 07-18-2018, 07:46 PM

Default Sugar and water

https://phys.org/news/2018-07-key-sweetness.html A cranberry, honey or a candy bar—which tastes the sweetest? These foods contain sugars that humans can perceive differently. A cranberry seems tart, whereas a candy bar can be excessively sweet, and honey is somewhere in the middle. Now, in a study in ACS' The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, researchers have shown that the perception of sweetness depends on molecular interactions between specific sugars and water in the saliva.

I known this as I love water...
Old 07-19-2018, 03:53 PM

https://www.prohealth.com/library/da...ory-mood-80864

Throughout its history, which dates back at least 4,000 years,1 chocolate has been a symbol of luxury, wealth and power. During the 14th century, the Aztecs and Maya even used cacao beans as currency. Modern research has also revealed chocolate has significant health benefits — provided you’re willing to give up the now-familiar sweetness of modern day milk chocolate.

Its cacao content — which is bitter, not sweet — the amount of sugar added, and the processing chocolate undergoes, makes a huge difference in terms of whether it has any health benefits. Raw cacao gets its bitter taste from the polyphenols present, and these plant compounds are also responsible for most of the health benefits associated with dark chocolate. Milk chocolate, on the other hand, has few, if any, redeeming qualities, as it is loaded with sugar, containing very low amounts of flavonol-rich cacao.

Cocoa Contains Hundreds of Health Promoting Chemicals

The cacao bean contains hundreds of naturally occurring compounds with known health benefits, including epicatechin (a flavonoid) and resveratrol, the former of which has both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and is thought to help shield your nerve cells from damage.

Norman Hollenberg, a professor of medicine at Harvard who has spent years studying the Kuna people of Panama who consume up to 40 cups of cocoa a week, believes epicatechin is so important it should be considered a vitamin.2 The Kuna have less than a 10 percent risk of stroke, heart failure, cancer and diabetes, which are the most prevalent diseases ravaging the Western world.3 Kuna elders also have very low rates of high blood pressure, a feature attributed to their high cocoa consumption.

Tags
healthydiet