Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-31-2011, 10:31 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I got hooked on the same video as Scruffydog.
I've told the story many times before.
I was clicking through a pre-youtube video page and someone had posted a video labeled "Cute Girl". Well I clicked on it and Alizée came strolling out and started singing La Isla Bonita. With in a minute or so I was hooked.

The video ended and for the next two hours I kept clicking the start button over and over watching this young girl in total amazement. Finally I pulled myself away from it and posted the link on another page asking if anyone knew who she was. With in 20 minutes one of the members from England replied informing me her name was Alizée, a French pop star. The rest is history.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:37 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

And of course we all know that "Cute Girl" is the understatement of the century.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 05-31-2011, 03:34 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

Maybe I already posted here...I forget. My friend took my iPod and told me he had something very important to show me. So I waited a little figuring it was another girl he thought was hot...always was. Anyway the video was loading so I hadn't originally seen the little picture preview of the video. So then this announcer starts speaking French and I'm thinking "Ok...where is this going?" You know? Then this girl is standing and starts dancing in place. I'm thinking "Alright, good looking Frenchie...dancing. I'm about done." No then there was a close up of the girl. She wasn't "good looking"! She was beautiful! Then in the same moment she sang! I swear I had a Doc Brown moment from Back to the Future, where I fell out of my chair (hypothetically). She made me want to be good. Now I'm thinking "Good-ness. Who is this angel!?" I was in love. I went home and searched the keyword "alizee" not knowing if that was the song or what. But there she was, I did my research on her music. The next day I was introduced to AlizeeAmerica, and here I am.

Cool story, bro. Tell it again.
Old 05-31-2011, 04:34 PM
Corsican beauty

Ange is on a distinguished road

in 2000 or 2001
Old 05-31-2011, 07:43 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

As I've said many times before. I discovered her through La Isla Bonita. But at that point, I was by no means hooked. I definitely thought she was beautiful and I thought she had a beautiful voice, but she was singing someone else's song. She wasn't the first foreign singer I heard about and I thought well if she had any good songs of her own, I would have probably heard about them. But I decided to do a search using her name. At that time it was on Google video instead of Youtube and with each successive hit I clicked on for her, my jaw just kept hitting the floor. I was up all night that night and many nights after due to her.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:54 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

I was introduced to Alize in november 2010 when someone introduced her to me in politic chat room. I first heard the song Moi...Lolita, and now own al her cd's. Cant go more than 2 hours without her voice.

Mz
Old 05-31-2011, 09:43 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

I guess I'll re-tell my story too

Well, I was chillin' with a bro. Heard some french music (not Zée) at Borders earlier that week. Thought it was a cool language. We searched "french music" on the GooG and what-da-ya-know, a thumbnail with a possible babe popped up...clickedy click. J'EN AI MARRE!!! Then once we hit a related video which was Fed Up...I died of awesomeness. RIP my boring life!!! Everyday has been like Christmas since my boring life ended

Yeah...youtube
Old 05-31-2011, 11:21 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

My turn!

I've played WoW for about four years now; at one point I wondered where the different racial dances came from (they are all based off famous dances like Drop it Like it's Hot and Thriller) and I found a video on YouTube that showed the in-game dances next to a clip of the originals. Of course the Night Elf dance came on, which was based on J'en ai Marre, and I thought, "Who is she? I've never seen anything like her before!" I looked through the comments section until I saw someone identify her, then Googled away for the next hour or so. Voila, here I am

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 06-01-2011, 12:09 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Yay for Azhiri And WoW for bringing you here...even though I despise that game
Old 06-04-2011, 02:28 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
My turn!

I've played WoW for about four years now; at one point I wondered where the different racial dances came from (they are all based off famous dances like Drop it Like it's Hot and Thriller) and I found a video on YouTube that showed the in-game dances next to a clip of the originals. Of course the Night Elf dance came on, which was based on J'en ai Marre, and I thought, "Who is she? I've never seen anything like her before!" I looked through the comments section until I saw someone identify her, then Googled away for the next hour or so. Voila, here I am
Yay, we're method-of-discovering-Alizee twins!