Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-27-2007, 09:16 PM

saiman is on a distinguished road
Post Watching Alizée Live... After Waiting Sooo Many Years !!

Hi to all Alizée Fans...

I'm just wondering.... Can you describe the feeling of watching Alizée live after waiting for sooo many years?
_____

As for me, it almost brought tears to my eyes, as I watched that webcam stream play... One by one, the frames rolled, and (although I hated the guy on NRJ for blocking her face from sight with his big head most of the time) I couldn't believe my eyes watching Alizée stepping in the studio and just sitting there... in front of all of us, her diehard fans.

Yesterday, I started listening to the NRJ broadcast from around 4am (Paris time), and watching their webcast. The studio was pretty much empty then (just one guy sitting and playing music I guess), but even then, I could feel my pulse racing. Then, I thanked moi-alizee.us (and it especially goes to brad), for putting up the enlarged view of the webcam, which refreshed with perfect intervals. Hours passed by, the show "Le 6/9" started, and I could feel that the wait is almost becoming unbearable. Like, we waited I dont know how many days and nights for this very special moment, but it's each those last minutes that felt like ages.

To all my restlessness, each time the host of the show uttered the name Alizée and each time parts of "Moi Lolita" sounded playing, I could feel a cool breeze-like sweetness passing by, and I calm myself saying: "It's near". I kept visualizing that clip from Alizée's visit to Japan, sitting in a radio station, smiling at something with her all-time cuteness.

Her voice:
No, I'm not talking about the brilliant voice of the singer that you hear in the singles "MJ" or "50/60". It's the voice of the 'person', Alizée, which was then playing live on NRJ radio. Anyone who watched the Fun TV interview, or any other interview, more than one time can right away distinguish that the voice is now more matured, though it never lost the least sweetness. In fact, I think that Alizée's voice has become more intoxicating than it ever was.

When her brief smiles sounded her presence in the studio (before her introduction by the host), my heart was simply filled with joy, and I felt like cheering out her name, even before the host utters, "ALIZÉEEEEEEE!!".

She finally spoke: "Merci", and lit up my world, and then, continued on softly, but vibrantly. It was still that same old accent of hers saying "Oui" in that extra cute way. Her words, her laughter, even the little breaks with her silences (especially when she was asked about Mylene) - everything about that interview, simply overwhelmed my heart, with a mingled feeling of joy and devotion.

I'm still listening to the recorded interview, over and over again.

Thank you Alizée ... for giving me a very special moment to cherish for a long time.

Ishrar
Montréal, QC
Old 09-27-2007, 09:27 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Well - it was listening to her, more than watching her, that really lit me up. I was too busy frantically typing to be watching the webcam much. To be honest though, everything I needed came in the very first moment, before they even introduced her, when I heard her tell-tale giggle in the background of some joke the DJ said.

That was all I needed. That told me she was back, and that things were all ok. It felt like fingers going down my spine, and it was nothing but adreneline from there on. I'm still able to feel it, a day later!
Old 09-27-2007, 09:42 PM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooney View Post
Well - it was listening to her, more than watching her, that really lit me up. I was too busy frantically typing to be watching the webcam much. To be honest though, everything I needed came in the very first moment, before they even introduced her, when I heard her tell-tale giggle in the background of some joke the DJ said.

That was all I needed. That told me she was back, and that things were all ok. It felt like fingers going down my spine, and it was nothing but adreneline from there on. I'm still able to feel it, a day later!
Is it possible that someone captured a stream of the interview? I missed it (/slaphand).

thanks in advance

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 09-27-2007, 09:53 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Poor Ed, where were you man?

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 09-27-2007, 09:58 PM
---

theit77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiman View Post
Her voice:
No, I'm not talking about the brilliant voice of the singer that you hear in the singles "MJ" or "50/60". It's the voice of the 'person', Alizée, which was then playing live on NRJ radio. Anyone who watched the Fun TV interview, or any other interview, more than one time can right away distinguish that the voice is now more matured, though it never lost the least sweetness. In fact, I think that Alizée's voice has become more intoxicating than it ever was.
Agreed. Her voice has become slightly deeper, and she has replaced a little bit of the cuteness with sheer audio-sex-appeal, as in, she has a massively sexy voice, quite possibly the sexiest voice I've heard. Her 'bonjour' at the beginning of the interview could melt any man's heart.
Elle a cette drôle de voix, Elle a cette drôle de joie ----- She has this curious voice, She has this curious joy
____..___ Ce don du ciel qui la rend belle ----- This gift from the sky that makes her pretty.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:01 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well - it was listening to her, more than watching her, that really lit me up. I was too busy frantically typing to be watching the webcam much.
don't worry you didn't miss much...all we saw was the backside of sweaterboy.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:10 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
everything I needed came in the very first moment, before they even introduced her, when I heard her tell-tale giggle in the background of some joke the DJ said.
this is so true, that was the best part.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:30 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
To be honest though, everything I needed came in the very first moment, before they even introduced her, when I heard her tell-tale giggle in the background of some joke the DJ said.

Oui, c'est vrai et c'est vraiment incroyable.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:46 PM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

As i watched, i saw a chick w/ her head down, and wondered if it was her. Then it refreshed w/ her face up, and I heard her laugh. The laugh really was what marked the day imo.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:12 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwd716 View Post
As i watched, i saw a chick w/ her head down, and wondered if it was her. Then it refreshed w/ her face up, and I heard her laugh. The laugh really was what marked the day imo.
Yeah, Cooney hadn't seen her yet and was saying she was still out of view to the right. I'm like, hey isn't that her sitting right there?! Then the frame changed a couple times and got a good shot of her smiling up at us before sweaterboy permanently blocked the sun! Then we heard little faint giggles and I knew for certain it was her. Even that slight sound and you can recognize the voice. Then, well, you hear it on the replay...
Fortunately, those guys were really cool and quickly got several high quality pictures up. You know all this. It's hard to stop narrating it though.
Later on someone posted the picture of her out front... When's the video? October 26th? Man I WANT TO SEE THAT!

Merci Fanny