Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 01-25-2009, 10:17 PM

daniel006 is on a distinguished road

My english is still a bit bad

Alizée-México, Alizée-Latino and Alizée-World, had a meeting yesterday saturday 24, because a girl of Sony BMG called to all the fans to record a video directed to Alizée, of regards and she will see that Mexico continues supporting her. And the girls of Sony BMG confirmed to them that Alizée is really recording new songs (although this was known long time ago), but only it, and that the girl (Paloma) who won a trip to Paris and to the concert in Scribe.com, she is going to give her the video that they did, and it is possible that she maybe is going to be in the recording studio of the new songs.
And that was all.
Old 01-26-2009, 12:38 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Yes, and I would mention that in Mexico there are maybe still thousands of fans supporting Alizée, a thing that does not exist anywhere else. Also, this appears to mean that Sony is involved in things and can and does actually make statements and confirm things. I now trust this over any official statements such as the one statement I've seen which basically stood as an advertisement for the March concert. They still want the March concert to go on of course, so they say it will, but as everyone knows from last time, it requires sales. The so called official statements of her concert organizers have a conflict of interest in telling us anything in particular about what's going on and Alizée is of course not in the habit of making statements about what she's doing. So, realize people, this is how you get information about Alizée. Wait around for a press conference or don't. What difference does it make?
Anyway, yes, this was said a long time ago and doesn't really tell us a whole lot, though it is good to get this additional confirmation. Is it a new album or something that will be released along the lines of La Isla Bonita or what? It has been 7 months since she did her last concert. One wonders what could be accomplished in that time. She took some vacation, showed up for a minute in Mexico for the award and is doing Les Enfoirés. Other than that?

Merci Fanny
Old 01-26-2009, 02:20 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

Seems that a lot of info about Alizee coming out of Mexican fansites becomes the latest and most accurate (official) than just what pours out of France. New Lili headquarters?

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 01-29-2009, 08:17 PM

Topaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
One wonders what could be accomplished in that time. She took some vacation, showed up for a minute in Mexico for the award and is doing Les Enfoirés. Other than that?
Working and Living life to the fullest, while raising and playing with a daughter.

Old 01-26-2009, 02:35 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

uhm didn't sony buy out alizee mexico?
Old 01-26-2009, 06:20 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Ok so the new question is. What's the theme or topic for her "new songs."

1-2 was Lolita
3 was Psychédélices

Any ideas?

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:39 PM
Super User

Paulina is on a distinguished road

She said she's always liked rock, so maybe she'll do that?
Old 01-26-2009, 07:23 PM
Alizée's Future Soldier

AlizéeDuSiècle is on a distinguished road

Wow maybe she'll do a Duet with her husband in the next album DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnn
Old 01-28-2009, 09:02 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I saw this posted by Julien at Lillytown and it's popped up on a few other French sites:

Quote:
L'équipe de Sony Mexique est en France depuis quelques heures avec la gagnante (Et son frère) du concours Scribe, ils vont pouvoir assister à l'enregistrement d'une des nouvelles chansons d'Alizée en studio !
My lame translation:

The team of Sony Mexico has been in France for some hours with the "Scribe" winner (and his brother), they will be able to attend the recording of one of Alizée's new songs in the studio!

It was also said that Alizée has been in the studio for some months and something about a surprise. I don't know if any of this is true. It could be just rumor. But if it is true, I would say it's good news...

http://lillytown.forumactif.net/actu...a-dit-t116.htm (last post on page)

http://unbrinalize.free.fr/site.php

Last edited by lefty12357; 01-28-2009 at 09:06 PM..
Old 01-29-2009, 04:06 PM
RE ou bien CHIPE

rehochipe is on a distinguished road

hi guys how are you!

well, I'm here just to say that the new songs rumor,was totately confirmed by SONY, althougth, I yhing you don't need more confirmations XXd

btw

that poster had been in the five concerts, and I remember It was signed by some of you guys !!!! XD

y si caminas por espinas... y si caminas por el sol... sere tu protector... y te cuidare....