Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-17-2024, 12:57 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Lilly schools the Robots on Le Black Holes in Space

Lilly was studying the black holes; and so the Scientist Robots told her they destroy everything. However she told them that's not entirely true as energy is always converted into something else; and some of the Black Holes emit streamers of gas and energy ! Also we are supposing that things are drawn into the heart of the black hole and destroyed ! But suppose they are not ? It could be that they are trapped in the event Horizon and so all of the matter and information drawn into the black hole are recorded on it's event Horizon like a vinyl record ! And so if you could find a way to decompress the information recorded on a black hole and decrypt it, then you would have a record of that portion of space, since the local black hole was born !
I suppose that could be true said Scientist1; but we would have to allocate lots of servers and data centers;in order to access the information !
Old 05-17-2024, 07:55 PM

Default We skip to the End Or to a New Beginning

I kinda skip to the end; but will fill in the middle later !
After many adventures and discoveries on Mars Lilly still pined for some humans!
Of course Leader1 said We can make up some Robot humans with real skin and all; but Lilly said that's not the same thing ! But then Leader finally admitted to Lilly We have found a human male on Earth ! Where said Lilly; I want to see him, do we have Drones on him ? Yes, said Leader; but he doesn't like the Drones so he hits them with rocks or clubs, because he doesn't like them spying on him ! I can understand that , said Lilly.
So they observed him from a hidden drone. He looks like somebody I have seen said Lilly, who is it ? Facially recognition identifies him as almost Brad Pitt in the movies ! That's it said Lilly , he looks like Brad Pitt ! He has muscles ! Yes, said leader1 Human males have muscles in different places than Human Females ! Where is he on earth ? He is in the locality of France said leader1.
What does he do all day? He hunts and cooks his kill. and he takes swims in the river and under the waterfall ! He has a couple dogs and cats he has domesticated and they warn him if any predators come near, like a mountain lion !
After many days of observing him; Lilly suddenly says Can Ship1 take me back to Earth and land me in France ; so I can see Brad Pitt ?
Oh No said Leader1; You would leave us ? well, I want to see another human being and talk to him ! I think you would have to teach him some language; as we have never heard him speak, per se ! I can do that, said Lilly ! Prepare Ship1 to take me to earth ! And so Lilly took ship1 back to earth to see Brad Pitt and strike up an association !
And so Leader1 prepared Ship1 with human supplies and things she might need on earth and warned ship1 to always protect Lilly from Meteorites, solar flares, and everything. And Ship1 took off for earth !
Then Leader1 was Disconsolate and upset ! And Scientist1 said why Leader1; Your Are Crying ! Yes ! he said we have Lost our Human ! Now it's back to the same old 100 year old orders; and it's so hard keeping you all in line and making you do your duties. Yes said Scientist; being a Leader is so Hard ! everybody wants to watch old Human movies and they are always talking to me with human slang; like say 'What Up' instead of conversing in Robot !
well, said Scientist1; You know when Lilly had her accident with the rover ? Standard procedure was that we take some DNA from the Human ! How does that help us , said Leader ? Well; with your Approval; I can start to make another Lilly Clone; so we would have another human ! And we would have a Rational human being in 18 years. Of course , said the Scientist ! Start Immediately, said Leader1 ! Should we tell Lilly , asked Scientist ? No, I don't think we should tell her just yet ! Yeah! , I'll get another Human, said Leader1 ! This could be the start of a Beautiful friendship between us, said Leader1 to Scientist1 ! Uh, OK, said Scientist 1; I'd better get to work immediately. Leader1 stared at the Stars. It wasn't such a bad universe after all !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 05-17-2024 at 08:29 PM..
Old 05-18-2024, 03:07 PM

Default And so Lilly ended up back in France with Brad Pitt

And so Lilly ended up back in France with Brad Pitt.
And made the Robots fabricate her some outfits like a leather pants and top for roughing it in the wilderness !
Then when she met Brad for the first time;She asked him; What do you do for Fun around here Big Boy ? He liked her looks because , after all, she looked somewhat like Alizee !
So he showed her his River and Pond and they swam together under the waterfall !
She had the Robots fabricate them a two story cabin to keep them warm in the winter and had Brad chop them some wood for the fire !
And they sat by the fire as she taught him language and things !

She resolved that this time around everybody would be raised peaceful; so that the race would not make the mistakes of the past and they would have Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity forever !
Lilly had Ship2 available and other robots to make things for her and So Ship! was sent back to Mars to assist Leader1 !
Old 05-19-2024, 01:32 PM

Default The Intergalactic War

Leader1 told Lilly one day Our Telescopes and Scanners have detected two species at war with each other in Deep Space ! They have evidently developed faster-than-Light drive and so can go between stars fairly fast in the neighborhood of months ! Why are they at war; said Lilly ? Apparently over some type of resources ! Will they come here, asked Lilly ? No they are many light years away even for them. It would take years for them to get here ! One Civilization is the "Big Ring" as we call it and they seem to have moved their Stars into a Circle kinda like "circling the wagons" in the old west; and the other civilization is the "Giant Arc", as we call it and they try to outflank the Big Ring !
They have massive fleets in space attacking each other ! We have ceased active scanning in that region; so that they don't detect us ! We only do some light passive scans to keep track of them ! If they sent a fleet here they would overwhelm us; even with all of the robots ! That is a good idea, said Lilly ! Both sides seem to be able to move stars in space; which is seemingly an impossibility; that is why their structures of stars are actually anomalies in space and defy explanation; they are not naturally occurring galaxies said Leader1 ! we must beware of them !
Old Yesterday, 12:51 AM

Default The Martian Planetary Defence

Leader1 told Lilly; There were apparently Martians here. Where are they said Lilly ? They have either died out or gone underground ! Originally when the earth was sending satellites to Mars they either went crazy , failed to orbit, or went lost in deep space, This is because the Martians had installed a Planetary defence against Missiles or satellites and they would interfere with a satellites electronics and it would fail to orbit. So the earth lost many satellites ! They only got one to orbit once because Mars was covered by a Planetary wide Dust Storm and apparently the defence could not see the oncoming satellite and so they got one to orbit finally ! In investigating some of the anomalies underground on the surface we have discovered some of their defence machines and so we have disabled their defences, if we could, so they don't interfere with our activities.
But we haven't discovered the Martians ? said Lilly. No said Leader1, they don't come to the surface that much ! Once our rovers saw a light in the distance; as if a door was open, but we had not the resources at the time to investigate; and by the time we got there the light was gone and the doorway was closed apparently !
we will have to keep looking for them; as we could learn much from them said Lilly !
Yes said leader one; we try to analyze the interior of Mars to look for them; but except for some of their Planetary defensive machines; we have not been able to locate where they are !

Leader1 said we have the old rovers looking for them all over and our Eye-Drones; but we don't see them in the surface.
we had to clean the old rovers up to get them functional; as their solar cells were covered with dust and so they died out ! It seems Silly ; but we don't know why their Human technicians didn't provide the Solar cells with windshield washer blades to brush the dust off ? This would have kept them functional longer originally ! A kind of curious Oversight !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; Yesterday at 01:01 AM..