Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-22-2008, 03:05 AM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the site haunted-man. Don't worry about your english you are doing perfectly fine. Maybe in the future you could help us with all the French to english translations in future Alizee videos. Plus, keep us up to date with all the happenings with Alizee in France. You are lucky you are in France, you could easily go to her concerts.

As for Alizee, I must say she certainly has a certain pull. The JEAM video was what got be hooked and then the gourmandise performances. I was totally mesmerized by her beauty, I will admit to that. I have never joined a fan site of any artists and I can guarantee you that I never will join a fan site for any other artists. With Alizee, it's something special.

Enjoy your stay!

Last edited by Ali; 07-22-2008 at 03:13 AM..
Old 07-22-2008, 04:56 AM

haunted-man is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
You would be a fool to denie Lily's beauty, if you choose to shun it is another thing. Althou i would like to know how much of her i would like if you would substract that beauty. Because i can't help to feel a bit of guilt when i listen to her songs while having the feeling that i wouldn't listen to that kind of music otherwise.
In my arms ! :')
It is sure for me that is a sweet alchemy finely measured between the beauty of Alizée, her artistic talent and her personality and they transcends the whole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Maybe in the future you could help us with all the French to english translations in future Alizee videos. Plus, keep us up to date with all the happenings with Alizee in France. You are lucky you are in France, you could easily go to her concerts.
No pb for translate man! (never made but can try ) , if i listens to the subject of Alizée in france of course i think of you and yes certainly must easy for me to go in concert than you but maybe she prolong the tour 2008 in usa, I believe to have Read this??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack -Alizee Lover- View Post
I just gave my 30k gold to 3 persons on my guild
Wahou! never exeed 5k (for flying epic mount )