Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-07-2008, 07:19 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffyrock2 View Post
As far as french metal acts go, I don't know of too many. Gojira, Blut Aus Nord and Deathspell Omega are the main 3. Throwing Alizee in there would rule for a show, but the audience, which would probably be mostly Black Metal fans, might throw raw meat or something at her.
And Trust?
Old 07-08-2008, 02:33 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Manigance is a pretty cool French power metal act. Saw them open for DragonForce at the theater attached to the Moulin Rouge. Dyslesia is another one, though they sing in English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
I still say she pair up with Dream Theater, to have the harmonizing vocals of James LaBrie and Alizée would be epic in the most greatest of ways.
TheBarrett, are you familiar with Ayreon? The Human Equation is arguably my favorite album, and James LaBrie is the lead singer there among a large male and female vocal ensemble.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:39 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
Manigance is a pretty cool French power metal act. Saw them open for DragonForce at the theater attached to the Moulin Rouge. Dyslesia is another one, though they sing in English.

TheBarrett, are you familiar with Ayreon? The Human Equation is arguably my favorite album, and James LaBrie is the lead singer there among a large male and female vocal ensemble.
Yeah! Ayreon's a great prog metal act, James LaBrie was great in The Human Equation, and they even had Mikael Åkerfeldt of Opeth in that album as well.

In fact I have this promotional picture...