Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-20-2008, 07:30 AM

haunted-man is on a distinguished road
Default Kikoo from a french fan

Hello all !!! (excuse me for my english , i do my best )

I am French and (bizarrely) a very recent fan of Alizée. Lol

While crossing the blogs various on the net I discovered your site, that I had a lot of pleasure to visit because you are really pure fans!

I thought that my route of «*French-fan*» could can be to interest you, then this is:

I knew naturally Alizée due to the mediatization which was made, but I had never fathomed because regrettably, a label " song for teenagers " hung on her, and has its debuts, to lose I think of one big part of french public (I at least).

I admit that has her débuts , I certainly channel-flicked the TV when it came has to pass Alizée, cause of this image of singer for spotty teenagers has which was associated.

Even stranger, it is because I play the on-line world of warcraft game that I come to rediscover Alizée.
On the forums of wow circulated the links towards the previous history of the dances of the characters of the game , and it is as it that I fell on the dance JEAM.

Now I wonder if I was not blind in this period not to have seen the real talent which she shows in this … heuuu ….show.
I think that nobody can remain indifferent there because for me such a talented level on a scène , it is of the never seen!
Besides, it is the must of the sensualism. With this show she puts quite the mens of the earth has her feet has condition that every man have the occasion to see it.

Otherwise just to say also that at present in France the return of Alizée is very discreet not to say more. I am afraid that by losing her image of lolita she enter a musical circle closed enough in France, more cabaret and much less «*général public*» than previously …
I find it damage because she is really all that it is necessary to conquer the heart of the world. Problem of management? Or she prefers to place her personal life in the foreground?
Certainly a little both.

At least I was very touched to see that the talent of Alizée in spite of the humility and the simplicity which she shows in her mediatization touched so many people in parts of the country so remote from the globe. Or then it is exactly has cause of it?

Bye all , happy to talk with you
Old 07-20-2008, 08:34 AM

lowbeam is on a distinguished road

Thank you for joining us haunted-man and don't worry about your English, you are doing fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunted-man View Post
With this show she puts quite the mens of the earth has her feet has condition that every man have the occasion to see it.
Not proper English but I know exactly what you mean

I really appreciate information from fans in her home country. Your view is very insightful and mirrors the opinion of many on the forum. I want her to continue to perform and she needs to succeed in France for that to happen. Have you heard anything about Alizée's concert(s) in Europe?

Last edited by lowbeam; 07-20-2008 at 10:29 AM.. Reason: Typed haunted-man's name wrong, Sorry
Old 07-20-2008, 10:17 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hello all !!! (excuse me for my english , i do my best )
Problem of management? Or she prefers to place her personal life in the foreground?
^Hey bro, welcome to the site. Your English is fine. Thats what I like about Alizee; It shows that she has strong character since she puts her perosnal life and family over her career. Its the harder choice but the right thing to do.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 07-20-2008, 10:43 AM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum! Bienvenue!

Quote:
At least I was very touched to see that the talent of Alizée in spite of the humility and the simplicity which she shows in her mediatization touched so many people in parts of the country so remote from the globe.
It is amazing, isn't it?

Old 07-20-2008, 11:16 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Bienvenue haunted-man. Nous sont heureux toujours accueillir notre amis de France. (Votre anglais est mieux que mon français, je dois dire.)

I know what you mean about the "little girl" image. I think in fact that this was part of the reason why Alizée took four years off. She was recreating herself in a more adult mode, dropping the whole Lolita image and becoming what she wanted to be artistically.

At this point, I don't think it's that she's putting her family before her career, so much as that she's putting artistic integrity ahead of commercial success and fame. My impression is that she wants to do well enough commercially that she can continue to perform, but isn't interested in becoming a superstar again. And it's true, she will need to connect with a whole new audience in France. It's as if she were starting from scratch, because a lot of the old fans who wanted the old Alizée back are turning away, and the new ones haven't discovered her yet -- or, like yourself, are just starting to!

There is something very special about her, very different from the typical celebrity. And that's the reason why I am involved here, because I don't usually do the "fan" thing. There are many artists in all areas that I like (and I'm an artist myself), but as a rule I don't feel a need to make contact with them, or to discuss them with a fan community. But Alizée is special, or so it seems to me -- a fine singer and performer, but also a fine person, someone whose career has become important to me, because I care about her and want to see her succeed. I think a lot of us here feel the same way.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 07-20-2008, 11:27 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Bienvenue haunted-man ! I am glad that you found this forum. I hope you visit and post here often.

Quote:
At least I was very touched to see that the talent of Alizée in spite of the humility and the simplicity which she shows in her mediatization touched so many people in parts of the country so remote from the globe. Or then it is exactly has cause of it?
This is one of the many things that I admire about Alizée and means a lot to me.

I think what Deepwaters said reflects my thoughts as well.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:54 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Salut, hunted-man! Welcome and bienvenue. I hope you enjoy your stay. As the others have already said, your English is very good. I look forward to reading more posts from you!

Thank you for giving us an idea of what it's like to be a fan in France. I've often wondered how her Lili and her comeback are regarded there. It's funny that you found Lili almost exactly the same way I did! WoW brings everybody together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
There is something very special about her, very different from the typical celebrity. And that's the reason why I am involved here, because I don't usually do the "fan" thing. There are many artists in all areas that I like (and I'm an artist myself), but as a rule I don't feel a need to make contact with them, or to discuss them with a fan community. But Alizée is special, or so it seems to me -- a fine singer and performer, but also a fine person, someone whose career has become important to me, because I care about her and want to see her succeed. I think a lot of us here feel the same way.
You can't see it, Deepwater, but I'm holding up a lighter right now. This perfectly articulates how I feel, and why I've gotten involved in Lili's fan community, despite having had bad experiences in similar communities before. Fortunately, most everyone I've come in contact with via Lili has been very level-headed and gracious.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:59 AM

Thank you for your reception.

I what includes exactly what you mean Deepwater, because me too I am not man to be fan of whoever.
I am 32 years old and I think that it is the first one for me at this point.
Alizée is an exception for this because in spite of me I hung on(or addicted ? it is the good word?).

To answer has Lowbeam, yes I heard about the tour and I think that if the opportunity arises I am going to make something that I shall have considered impossible there is some time: I am going to a concert of Alizée.
…..I take my daughter for excuse? HAHAHA!! (joke of course)

I wish sincerely that she prolongs her tour until USA because I knows at least some friends who are going to fight to be in the first rows?
It's really my wish for you.

Friendly , Haunted-man (Haunted by Alizée of course )
Old 07-20-2008, 12:08 PM

Sorry Ruroshen, our post one of to cross itself. (good term ? )

Satisfied to see that two persons can follow the same road on each side of the Atlantic Ocean.

Yes Alizée and wow is the must. héhé
Old 07-20-2008, 01:09 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the site Haunted-Man, already you have tasted the sweet hospitalities of our lovely community, and to have another join in is just another joy in the world. I hope you enjoy your stay, may it be active, may it be long, good day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen
WoW brings everybody together!
Alizée helped me quit WoW.