Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-20-2008, 01:41 PM
Poussière d'étoile...

French Fan is on a distinguished road

Bienvenue à toi ami français! Je me sentirais moins seul ici en tant que français
Tu es venu au bon endroit, je t'assure qu'ici tous les membres sont très chaleureux et tous très sympathiques
Intéressant ce que tu as raconté plus haut à propos de comment tu as découvert puis redécouvert Alizée...Content que tu apprécies toujours autant la petite fée ça fera des heureux
Je te souhaite de kiffer grave ton séjour ici mais je me fais pas de soucis pour ça !
Old 07-20-2008, 04:38 PM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunted-man View Post
Hello all !!! (excuse me for my english , i do my best )
Your english is fine, we understand you as much as we need to! You Alizée! So do we! WELCOME!

Quote:
Besides, it is the must of the sensualism. With this show she puts quite the mens of the earth has her feet has condition that every man have the occasion to see it.
The above is the best sentence in the English language.. Ever.

Quote:
Bye all , happy to talk with you
We're happy to have you here!

ED

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 07-20-2008, 10:46 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Bienvenue haunted-man. Very interesting to read your story, because you sound like many of us except that you live in a country where Alizée is known, though maybe not correctly today.

Last edited by Ben; 07-20-2008 at 10:51 PM..
Old 07-20-2008, 10:56 PM

tbailey is on a distinguished road

Great to have you with us!

it's great to hear a french fan's perspective

don't worry about your english

sometimes mine's bad too

as for Alizee not being in the limelight - that's okay things can change drastically in a couple of years

anyway she has us everywhere else

Last edited by tbailey; 07-20-2008 at 11:10 PM..
Old 07-20-2008, 11:06 PM
Languishing Without Lili

NarutoSoul is on a distinguished road

Welcome! You're exactly right, there is just something so... captivating about Alizée. I can honestly say that she is the only celebrity I have ever cared about as a person. I want to see her prosper and be happy. She is a wellspring of purity in a ever-corrupted world and when I quaff from it, I feel all will align and turn out for the best. And I have vowed to share a refreshing sip from her essence to all who are parched.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:11 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Hello to you Haunted-man. And jeez, NarutoSoul, those last two lines are a work of poetry.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:15 PM
Languishing Without Lili

NarutoSoul is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
Hello to you Haunted-man. And jeez, NarutoSoul, those last two lines are a work of poetry.
Hehe, thanks. I try. I cannot make myself attain the beauty I so desire, so I must make what comes from me as beautiful as I can... Showing the weakness of modern narrowmindedness and shallow beliefs that is so prevalent.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:05 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoSoul View Post
Hehe, thanks. I try. I cannot make myself attain the beauty I so desire, so I must make what comes from me as beautiful as I can... Showing the weakness of modern narrowmindedness and shallow beliefs that is so prevalent.

Aye, agreeing with you completely to the best, to be stereotyped as a metalhead who speaks with his fingers and not with the fervorous words of Gods and Kings, is what I face always every single day of my life.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:04 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Ditto haunted man and just about every one else on this post. This is my 2nd post ever at AA. My first experience with Alizee was last October just going through the video posts and clicked the Jeam video. Long story short I was hooked. Yes she is very attractive at first glance,but then the eyes, that unbelieveable smile and the humility she shows,obviously a lot of heart and good hearted, spunk, artistic integrity and all around integrity, loyalty,love of family. I could go on for hours so to speak, but with all the qualities she possesses makes her in my opinion the most beautiful person and woman that I have ever seen especially in the music business. Just look at the train wrecks here in the states that are about her age. She is the first music artist to inspire me like this and want the very best for. You know what I mean. This site is awesome in that it appears to be real people and real fans as I said to The Barrett a few nights ago. I want to share a poem I wrote about and to Alizee. The only thing notable is this is the first poem I've written in my life and I have been around for a while. In fact I have written a 2nd poem\song and am working on a ballad that Alizee is the main character that only Alizee fans would recognize. I know this is a long post and I don't know if this is the appropriate to post poetry but here goes.
Lovely Alizee

She has the face of an angel and a voice so heavenly
Moves with poise and such delicacy
Beautiful from every angle sheer ecstasy
Sweet as candy with a smile that makes me melt
Those brown eyes glisten with an intelligent gaze emitting feeling beyond that which can be felt
every song she sings never ceases to amaze
With such vulnerability, tenderness and grace
I have to love her from afar as I have no choice
She a daughter of France and I a son of the USA
Though I never fail to rejoice
When I think of her my eyes become moist
Not from sadness, desire or chance
Nor even about romance
She has the heart and playfulness of a Dolphin and the courage of a Lioness obvious from just one glance
It's a plutonic love you see
Quite ironically discovered while on my PC
I pray for peace, health and prosperity
Jeremy, Annily and lovely Alizee
Old 07-21-2008, 01:24 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Really? You said that to me Pepe? Well I feel special, and that's a lovely poem by the way, very posh and the subject is direct. Occasionally taunting with a hint of humor, yet maintaining its safe distance, not far from romanticism, yet not far from disgust, a perfect blend of fandom and friendship.

My poems cannot always be so direct or simple, nor happy of the sort, whatever I write would always have a dark overshadow.

Very nice work! I loved it, perhaps you would feel free to browse through some of mine?

Inspirations: The Art of Words (TheBarrett's prime collection)

Anyways, again welcome Monsieur Haunted-Man, best regards and welcomes from this shadow of the night..

-Barrett