Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-21-2008, 01:43 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Thanks The Barrett for a nice response. AA is the first place I have posted this poem and the only people that has seen it. I want to send it to the best place for Alizee to see. I will probably join my space and the Alizee's e-mail site. If you know of a better way please advise.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:50 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
Thanks The Barrett for a nice response. AA is the first place I have posted this poem and the only people that has seen it. I want to send it to the best place for Alizee to see. I will probably join my space and the Alizee's e-mail site. If you know of a better way please advise.

Join MySpace and Facebook, Alizée runs her own personal account on both. Also, join the campaign when you do join!

http://www.myspace.com/alizee_usa_crusade
Old 07-21-2008, 02:00 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

I checke out your poems @ Lilly Town. You seem very talented and yes a bit dark. My second poem\song is a bit dark also at least in part. I love all kinds of music and appreciate great lerics but I have never before been inspired or had any desire to write poetry or song lyrics. Alizee was and is my inspiration for better or for worse
Old 07-21-2008, 02:59 AM

haunted-man is on a distinguished road

It is funny we feel all the same thing apparently??

1st phase: we begin by seeing Alizée in a clip or the other one and ….wahou!!! ……the physical apparence…. Omg… legs! Look at these legs , and her.…Hem you understand ok ?so the perfect body in fact

2eme phase: we eventually finish go up a little our eyes (long time for 1st phase in my case i admit) and we say: «*but she has the smile of an angel! And her eyes, her glance …omg!*»

Then 3eme phase: more we know the character more we understand that it is a really not superficial person, with a great deal of artistic and personal qualities, the whole with a true humility.
And we love her even more for that because it is very very rare at present in the showbiz.
It is contrary to the other starlets that more we know more we dive into the dark side.

I have check?

And said …the 3 phases it is not a good definition of the love ? Héhé

Pour french fan : moi aussi je suis ravi de savoir qu'il y a un autre francais sur ce fofo. Ca fait plaiz
C'est étrange par contre comme les fofo étrangers sur Alizée sont bien plus chaleureux que les francais. Ou je suis pas tombé sur les bons??
Quoiqu'apres tout c'est assez à l'image de sa carriére qui marche mieux a l'étranger qu'en france
Old 07-21-2008, 04:57 AM
Languishing Without Lili

NarutoSoul is on a distinguished road

The phase system sounds pretty on the ball, but for me, the third phase developed during the time I was going through the first two.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:21 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Welcome Haunted man! We are happy that you have come to join us.
There are some of us that have known of Alizée for a long time and even though, in France, she has been perceived as a teen idol, we here do not let labels control who we admire.
I have loved Alizée for the music she has sung, regardless of who it was meant to be played for as a primary audience, and I am far older then you and most of the forum members.

Alizée's music is all I have listened to since finding her 4 years ago. In my humble opinion, no one else has what she has.

You need not be ashamed that you have found her at this stage in your life and have decided to listen to her music, or attend her concert. You don't need to use your child as a reason to go. Alizée's music has touched fans young and old and we all love her. Her music, beauty, talent, personality, and brains in how she decides to go about her life has no age limitation, and has touched us all.

We ask you to vote for her as often as you have the time.
Many of us here vote hourly on Radio Atlantis to help keep her songs in the very top of the charts. You will see a thread dedicated to this with a site link to vote.

The forum has all pitched in to help keep Alizée as far up on the charts as possible, along with Alizée fans from around the world, who are also participating.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:54 AM
Mélodie du vent...

oO°TiNkErBeLL°Oo is on a distinguished road

Oh un français
Bienvenue à toi sur le forum
Lol les différentes phases m'ont fait rire, autant de chamboulement c'est pas très correct de la part de l'intéressée
Bon séjour parmis nous
Old 07-21-2008, 07:56 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunted-man View Post
It is funny we feel all the same thing apparently??

1st phase: we begin by seeing Alizée in a clip or the other one and ….wahou!!! ……the physical apparence…. Omg… legs! Look at these legs , and her.…Hem you understand ok ?so the perfect body in fact

2eme phase: we eventually finish go up a little our eyes (long time for 1st phase in my case i admit) and we say: «*but she has the smile of an angel! And her eyes, her glance …omg!*»

Then 3eme phase: more we know the character more we understand that it is a really not superficial person, with a great deal of artistic and personal qualities, the whole with a true humility.
And we love her even more for that because it is very very rare at present in the showbiz.
It is contrary to the other starlets that more we know more we dive into the dark side.
Oui, mais j'ai vu les yeux et sourire en premier, puis les jambes.
(I saw the eyes and smile first, then the legs)

Bienvenue sur le forum!
Old 07-21-2008, 08:38 AM

haunted-man is on a distinguished road

Check OK apparently my attempt of small joke was a total fiasco?
It's not serious I am enough in the habit in fact.

Seriously I smell well that it is forbidden (taboo?) here to speak about the fact we can think of very beautiful Alizée? (Without speaking about the talent, the whole physical appearance is a part in the beauty of a woman that it is in the fashion, the cinema or the other one)
No anxiety I respect her as much as you. (For my defence note my personal evolution in the phases ).

Later I find rather natural for a man to be a little fascinated by a JEAM dance for his 1st contact with Alizée (or not?) What was the purpose of the choreography at this period.

Bravo you all had a route of incorruptible men , once again only I come to make dirty all this.
Sniff / leaves crying
Old 07-21-2008, 09:21 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunted-man View Post
Check OK apparently my attempt of small joke was a total fiasco?
I get it now. LoL.

Quote:
Seriously I smell well that it is forbidden (taboo?) here to speak about the fact we can think of very beautiful Alizée? (Without speaking about the talent....
It's OK to speak of such beauty without the need to adorn it with talent.

Quote:
Later I find rather natural for a man to be a little fascinated by a JEAM dance for his 1st contact with Alizée (or not?) What was the purpose of the choreography at this period.
Yes.

However, I'm 44 years old, so I must be more careful.

Quote:
Bravo you all had a route of incorruptible men
Our modesty in words is a necessary shield to protect us from going too far down paths we dare not go.....at least at my age.

That said, I really did notice the eyes and smile first. And still do.