Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 06:52 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool Conspiracy theory? Too many cameramen on the grassy knoll?

We all know how tremendously beautiful Alizée is and how very sexy she is. She has always handled her sexiness with a tremendous amount of class, despite, who her teacher was, Mylene Farmer and look who one of her favorite singers is, Madonna. Madonna and Mylene are 2 great, great performers but I think some of the things they do during their performances show a lack of class. Some people say they are artists and are just trying to express themselves, where I think they do some things just for the shock value. A girl that was as young as Alizee could have been easily swayed by these great performers into the crotch grabbing, wardrobe malfunctions, public appearences without panties à la Brittney, and so many other tasteless things you see today, but no, her class fought it's way through what must have been a difficult journey.

There have been some attempts to try and make her look like a tramp. There was the video of the stripper that bore a fair likeness to her but we soon learned, it wasn't her. There have been several attempts by people to post pictures of her usually scantilly dressed using cut and paste methods but there are a lot of us who are familiar with photo editing and it doesn't take long to spot the flaws in their work. Most of these people don't really mean her any harm and are just trying to have a little fun. There's really no harm done. I guess these things are bound to happen to some one who becomes famous.

But there is one occassion where some one or some group of people I feel may have tried to tarnish her classy image. It is during the filming of the video where she is performing J'ai pas vingt ans. The occassion was the 100th running of the tour de france. It took place on July 3rd, 2003. It was at a place called the Hotel de ville, more commonly known to people outside of France, as city hall in Paris. A place I had the pleasure of visiting there on my vacation back in april of this year.

I'm sure just about everyone of the members of this forum who have visited Youtube to search for videos of Alizée has seen the video where she is bending over during this performance and someone with a camera is clearly focused on her behind.

What bothers me about this is that is looks to have been done by a professional cameraman, who wasn't focused on filming her performance but was very clearly focussed on her derrier.

I know there were at least 2 other public performances where she sang this same song in a setting that was even more open to the public from different angles than the one at the hotel de ville. There was the one at the Eiffel Tower on june 21st, 2003 that was celebrating the completion of the installation of strobe lights all up and down the tower. A really spectacular site I might add (the lights that is). Then there was the her performance on july 16th, 2003 refered to as Tien Om Te Zien Vtm.
I kept wondering why the only compromising videos were from her appearence in city hall.

I dug a little deeper into her performance at city hall. If you go to the Alizee video data base(http://vdb.alizee.cz/history.php) and go to the entry under history on july 3rd, 2003, you'll find it says when describing what went on that day, "There were problems though as the company workers were on strike and were booing all the performers". It doesn't say who these workers were working for. Could have been a hotdog vendor. Could have been a french fry vendor, probably wasn't a freedom fry vendor, could have been the street sweepers vendor. I've tried hard to find out on the internet, but it's very tough when you don't speak their language. I went to the Alizée-forum and posted a thread and I got a response from RMJ ( an administrator) that read, "It wasn't any company that was on stike but artists of France. The artists (musicians, actors, theatre... and so on) were in strike because they didn't get enough support (money) from the goverment of France".

By scruffydog777

I used to work for General Electric company in Lynn, Massachusetts, building turbine engines. We had a very strong union. If someone went against the union, they might find their tires slashed or find someone had sprayed a bunch of oil inside their locker, or they might find out that some one had taken a dump in their tool box while they were gone. These people would stoop to any low to get back at some one who they thought had done them wrong. I doubt if members of the filming company were on strike, but members of a union are often very sympathetic to members of other unions who are on strike, which I think would most likely have been the case, especially with two closely related unions in the entertainment industry. If that was the case, then it's no co-incidence that it happened here.

I've included a picture here. It's actually a composite of 6 different pictures.. the first one shows a camera man directly behind her during the performance. The second one, shows one off to the right of her. The third one shows one directly behind her. The fourth one shows a camera on a crane in front and above her. The fifth, we can not see, but it is obvious, it's behind and above her. The sixth one and I think these are where the damaging videos were filmed from, are behind her and to her left. I'm going to refer to this area as the grassy knoll. Not because there's any grass there or because there's a knoll there but because it's an area I feel great harm was done to a great person, on another occassion and on this occassion.

By scruffydog777

That's a minimum of 6 cameras, and if you examine this video frame by frame as I have, you realize, that there are probably more. A camera company that would have spent this much time and money to film a video, would dam sure make sure that there is no one in the surrounding area to steal away from them, the moment that I'm sure they had to pay a heavy price for. So any videos that werer taken from behind her, would have been definitely taken by that film company. If anyone who worked for that company posted videos, that weren't a part of the music video, I'm sure they would risk losing their job. The only reason they would take a chance at losing their job, is if they thought they were doing what they thought was a good thing for their union brothers. We don't know any of the details of why these people did what they did, the only thing I'm trying to prove here is that they did try to do her reputation harm.

Sometime ago, a freind of mine had sent me a copy of what I guess was a french magazine page. It showed Alizée bending over in her blue dress with a bunch of camera men shooting pictures of her behind.

Unfortunately, the picture wasn't clear enough to read the print on it. I tried to search on line to see if anyone had seen this article and might know exactly what it said, but I didn't have any luck. Was this another attempt to make her look bad by anohter disgruntled member of the entertainment industry? I don't really know but I'd be willing to guess it came out soon after this video was released. I think it's another attempt to portray her in a negative light.

Did this do her career any harm? I think it's very likely it did.She may have tired of the overly sexy image. It may have been one of the reasons why she decided to part company with MF and LB.What in my opinion was one of the greatest combinations in music history. . I'm no spring chicken and I've seen a lot of great performers and a lot of great performances but to me there is nothing that even comes close to what this team did in those first few years together. Did these people try to do her harm, or is this just a case of my overly active imagination?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-27-2008 at 07:30 PM..
Old 07-27-2008, 07:18 PM

poropipo is on a distinguished road

WOW

Old 07-27-2008, 07:43 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

this is on wiki, whether its a true quote or not is up for debate
"Certain magazines who have recently published photos of me accused me of intentionally showing my underwear. That's absolutely false! So, to shut up the gossip, at the end of my song "J'ai pas 20 ans," I lifted up my skirt out of provocation. Having said that, I was wearing boxers!"
here's the link http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Aliz%C3%A9e
One thing to lead me to believe its not true is if Alizee lifted up her skirt, im sure there would be tons of pictures and videos on it. I never came across one!

Also some videos on youtube try and say that she isn't wearing any type of underwear and that you can see her private under her dress. Clearly those idiots should see that she is wearing some form of black underwear probably not boxers, but it does look like panties. This is the classic case of people trying to make a big case out of nothing.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 07-27-2008 at 07:45 PM..
Old 07-27-2008, 07:51 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
. Having said that, I was wearing boxers!"[/I]
\
Well it's obvious in this video, she wasn't wearing boxers.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:52 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Hey dont tell it to me, I got that quote off wiki lol, tell it to them.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 07-27-2008, 08:03 PM

Are you trying to say Alizée would appear in public without any underwear on?
Old 07-27-2008, 08:05 PM
Woof !

Just a Guest is on a distinguished road

According to Bigdan, the place from where this was shot, was public.
And that seems to be right according to the long lens that has been used. (i.o.w. zoomed a lot)

And it has certainly not been done with either a professional camera and/or operator.

Now tell me; What would the facilty company gain by doing that?

Read this http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthre...8653#post48653 thread.

Old 07-27-2008, 08:09 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I don't think those photos really matter anymore, its old news. Shes had some pretty sexy photoshoots since she came back, but they are tasteful, and in the concerts so far you can see that she is wearing shorts under her outfits. Why dig this up?
Old 07-27-2008, 08:13 PM
Languishing Without Lili

NarutoSoul is on a distinguished road

Maybe discussing this "conspiracy theory" is part of an even larger conspiracy!
Old 07-27-2008, 08:16 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Guest View Post
According to Bigdan, the place from where this was shot, was public.
And that seems to be right according to the long lens that has been used. (i.o.w. zoomed a lot)

And it has certainly not been done with either a professional camera and/or operator.

Now tell me; What would the facilty company gain by doing that?

Read this http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthre...8653#post48653 thread.

Public! To the left, to the right and behind her are all members of the company shooting the video. The public is only in front of her. The company I'm sure had nothing to do with it. You obviously have never had any dealings with union matters before!
Closed Thread