Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-12-2012, 04:19 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Default Financially supporting a football(soccer) club?

Looks like she might start financially supporting a struggling football club in the next few months along with Lalanne and Pokora:

http://www.purepeople.com/article/fr...lizee_a97383/1

Quote:
Francis Lalanne will be present on the tour in 2012 Age and soft wood heads season 7 , but the singer has other activities. He writes, plays and theater, above all, he loves football. Already president of the AS Fresnoy-le-Grand , club district of Aisne, the one we loved on the show Dancing with the stars 2 has just announced that he would commit funds for Luxembourg football club, FC Bleid.

In Division 3 Belgian football club is in serious financial difficulties these days and in recent years. So it does not flow, new investors argue an ambitious project for the club: they hired as head coach Lionel Charbonnier, 1998 world champion as the third goalkeeper. The aim of the club is up in Division 2 in the next three years, so we had a little more.

Making relationships work, Lionel Charbonnier contacted his friends Francis Lalanne and M. Pokora and offer them to invest in FC Bleid. It is on track it seems, the two singers football fans could actually lend a financial hand in the coming months.

Francis Lalanne says: " I received a phone call from my friend Lionel Charbonnier who asked me if I was interested. We became friends during the 1998 World Cup where he was the third goalkeeper of the Blues. I a big fan of football. I do not know when, but it could be very soon. "

Lionel Charbonnier said: " Francis Lalanne is a friend and it was proposed to directly give me a hand when he was aware of the difficult situation currently being experienced by the club. should go to Nancy to meet Saturday what extent it will invest in the club. It will also agree with those who want to invest with us on the exact involvement of Francis in this project. It could be the president, but it is still define. This is a very important week for the club's future. "

M. Pokora meanwhile, whose father Andre Tota is a former professional football Strasbourg, has football in his blood. So what better for him to get a foot in the concrete by joining a small club?

He also said that Alizée might have a role to play ... Johan Gouttefangias, which helps Lionel Charbonnier FC Bleid, it is in his prognosis: " It is certain that if we joined Lalanne, M.Pokora will automatically follow. It is also possible that one day here ... Alizée "
I fully support her decision. Looks like she is venturing into the real world and doing good for it. I'm liking where she's going, it's something new.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:31 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

The financial problems many companies are having across the E.U. with the weak economy are really hitting these clubs hard. Many of these clubs are in trouble because their past sponsors just don't have the extra funds laying around to support these smaller market teams.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:43 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

No offence to the Belgian people, but I wouldn't understand Alizée's presence in that project...
Many modest football clubs are having financial problems in a lot of european countries.
I don't see the point of investing money in such modest team with no real aspirations of becoming a big team.
It looks like just a project to help with the current situation of the club, it is not a case of buying the club and trying to take it to the next level improving the general quality and performance.
It looks like a charity thing rather than a real investment...

Besides, logic says that if anything, she should invest in AC Ajaccio Football Team!

Last edited by SpanishFan; 03-12-2012 at 04:46 PM..
Old 03-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
No offence to the Belgian people, but I wouldn't understand Alizée's presence in that project...
Many modest football clubs are having financial problems in a lot of european countries.
I don't see the point of investing money in such modest team with no real aspirations of becoming a big team.
It looks like just a project to help with the current situation of the club, it is not a case of buying the club and trying to take it to the next level improving the general quality and performance.
It looks like a charity thing rather than a real investment...

Besides, logic says that if anything, she should invest in AC Ajaccio Football Team!
Unless she's doing it just cause Pokora is...either way, it is quite weird to do it for a Belgium team. But if she has the money, good on her!
Old 03-12-2012, 08:03 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

It does seem a tad strange to support a Belgian Club? I suppose Belgium has a pretty big French speaking portion of it's population. Maybe there is a history re that Club that we don't know about?
Personally i think she should support my local club :-)

http://www.crusadersfc.com/

WE have been at the point of being bankrupt since about 1927!
Old 03-12-2012, 08:32 PM
For me... formidable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
WE have been at the point of being bankrupt since about 1927!
I feel your pain!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Oviedo
Old 03-16-2012, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
We should arrange a friendly game SF!
There was a bad storm in Northern Ireland a few years ago and it blew one of the surrounding walls down at my club's ground.
Half the ground has been closed off for about 5 years now because we don't have the funds to fix it!
Times are hard. Everywhere. Look at whats happening with Glasgow Rangers? Unbelievable!
Old 03-16-2012, 11:54 PM
For me... formidable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
We should arrange a friendly game SF!
Sure! he he

My club was quite big in Spain, playing against Madrid and Barcelona for many years.
Then, we started hitting bad luck since the very moment that we signed certain player...

Now we have really big debts due to poor management decisions... Oh well...

Now that we are talking about football, I remember that some mexican Alizée fans used to organise matches and play once a week. They had their own league with Alizee-based teams. That really looked like fun. I did envy them at the time!

Spoiler: some pics 
Old 04-01-2012, 07:50 PM

Hey SF...my lot into the Cup Final on Saturday :-)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17573320
Old 04-01-2012, 08:30 PM
For me... formidable

Hey congratulations! hehe
My team is doing good as well, we are at the moment in play-off place to get promotion up next season.
The problem is that we have so many debts that the risk of the club dissapearing is still there. Not even Alizée money could save the day...
We will see... good luck for the final!

Tags
alizee, club, football, money