Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-24-2015, 04:33 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

I will say nothing new. Simply I think the problem is people dont believe there will be new album. In past music was the only thing she could do, so it was clear it will come something soon or later. She had small baby, but it was no problem for her to work on Psychedelices. Then the euphoria from Psyche concerts was still in people who were there, and then info she is already working on UEDS. In 2011 it was too clear she is working on Cinq, confirmed in Generation 2000. By Cinq started the problems... single in july 2012, official clip in December, tons of release dates, people who paid for the collector edition waited 3/4 of year. People many times asked Sony and Jive epic about some infos, but it was always "we will inform you soon". Maybe not so important problems for some people, but for other yes. Cause it looked like they have no idea what they are doing, and people were tired from the waiting. And Blonde... it was clear during DALS she started to work on it (just half year after the release of Cinq).

Simply, however there are 2-3 years between albums, already in the start the were infos she is working on new album.

Now its already 1 year after Blonde, so with all the experiences from past, she should start working on new album now. There should be some signs about it. But... she had the dance projects with Greg, I believe there will be some after summer. If Greg will be in DALS6 I believe Alizée will try to support him there. Then maybe DALS tour, relax, maybe second kid cause she said she wants one. If no baby, she can start to work on new album in half of 2016, it can be released in the end of 2017. If you imagine to wait to 2017... and if the album should be again by Sony...

Last edited by Lucas; 07-24-2015 at 08:36 AM..
Old 07-24-2015, 08:12 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Doesn't come as surprise, but I wasn't expecting it either. I guess it will be difficult for all communities to stay for long. I don't know what will happen to AAm, but hopefully we can carry on for few more years of her musical career.
Old 07-26-2015, 04:13 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

I agree. Her career has taken twists and turns, and there have been long gaps between albums, however, we have weathered the past gaps and I hope AAm weathers the future ones.

"Never give up. Never surrender."
Old 07-26-2015, 07:34 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

It's not about giving up. I guess it's more about staying relevant. We are already in our 10th year and more her career declines, more it will be difficult for communities to stay relevant among fans.
Old 07-27-2015, 01:15 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

I know. That is actually a quote from a movie. Anyone know which one?