Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-15-2012, 11:08 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

well, if it is temporary (lol IF lololol course it is) its not from a coin machine. i doubt alisee lifted the design of it from one of those. it was well done either way. but no way its real you guys, calm down. yeah, underage kids get tattoos, but not 7-year-olds
Old 08-15-2012, 01:56 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
As for being 18 ... nope almost any tattoo place would give a kid a tattoo if they are with their parents ... that is something I do know from underaged friends getting tattoos when I was in high school!
In high school, sure. Plenty of my classmates freshmen year came to school with tattoos after the summer was over. But that's one thing - as someone else mentioned, no tattoo artist would agree to give a 7-year-old a tattoo even if her mom insisted. The youngest person I have ever known to have a tattoo was 13 years old, and that was in 8th grade. It was scandalous back then to have a tattoo, I don't know how they do things in France but surely people would frown upon a 7-year-old getting tatted up. That sounds like one of those stories that would end up on the national news, like that lady who took her six-year-old to a tanning bed. If someone made the news for bringing their 6-year-old into a tanning salon, don't you think a mom who let her 7-year-old get a tattoo would be reported on as well?

Having said all that, I think the tattoo is definitely a fake, whether it's one Alizee had custom-made to match her own real lizard tattoo or just a lookalike they bought at a store.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 08-15-2012, 03:58 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
It looks real to me, but keep in mind I dont know the first thing about tattoos!

However for me to assume it is fake, in which I have no evidence for nor did I see any provided, is a poor assumption on my part which is why I will continue to believe it is real until someone posts some evidence stating otherwise!

Simply saying Alizee wouldnt get her daughter a real tattoo is not evidence btw

As for being 18 ... nope almost any tattoo place would give a kid a tattoo if they are with their parents ... that is something I do know from underaged friends getting tattoos when I was in high school!
I also don't know much about tattoos, nothing past common knowledge. I don't have any.

There is also no evidence provided that it is a real tattoo, so going with either one is nothing more than assumption. But it makes more sense that it is fake. For all we know it is a drawing done with marker, but it makes more sense that it is a fake tattoo of some sort.

Nobody has any evidence, nobody is saying they have evidence, we're all saying if's, maybe's, and probably's.

That last thing, I addressed that in my earlier post, you can get a tattoo with a parent or their permission but would Annily sit through a tattoo? Supposedly it's quite a painful experience. Also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
You really think any reputable tattoo artist is gonna tat a kid? No way.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:59 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

It is not a rare design...
Anyway, over here kids don't get real tattoos, even if their parents wanted it. There are a lot of protection laws. In many countries you are not even allowed to register a stupid name for your child.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:04 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well it's been what.......... a week now.......................isn't it about time for another tatoo and though that sounds sarcastic, I think it's much closer to being realistic.

Maybe someone should put together a timeline of her tatoos. In some cases, we might have to put instead of a date of when she got them, a date when they first became public.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-17-2012 at 12:07 PM..
Old 08-17-2012, 12:17 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well it's been what.......... a week now.......................isn't it about time for another tatoo and though that sounds sarcastic, I think it's much closer to being realistic.

Maybe someone should put together a timeline of her tatoos. In some cases, we might have to put instead of a date of when she got them, a date when they first became public.
I figure next time she goes to Paris. I'm wondering if she is planning to only fill up the right arm or is she going to branch out. I hope she's done already but I doubt it.
Old 08-18-2012, 12:07 AM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
RMJ posted this over at AF.

Annily got a lizard tattoo too and this one has to be temporary.. maybe Alizée does have a temporary one aswell.
So where is the picture?
Old 08-18-2012, 12:17 AM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
So where is the picture?
Annily pics were removed because it wasn't alizee who posted them
Old 08-18-2012, 02:08 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

Scruffy, you need some Alizee:

One more round....for old times sake:
Et sur son dos, un tatouage.

Old 08-18-2012, 05:06 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

I hope Alizee doesn't get this kind of tattoo! (Warning: Some may viewed this as inappropriate or NSFW. If that's the case, I apologize. Mods, feel free to delete the link.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1775413.html

Last edited by Jake04; 08-18-2012 at 05:09 AM..