Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 05-18-2009, 06:34 PM
Deceased

JimmyDean23 is on a distinguished road

I wish I had that channel but I don’t. Its nothing new so its not really a big deal. Plus its not the first time she has been on tv in the US and A. I saw her on G4's Attack of the Show on the Women of the Web segment. It was last October I think but I couldn't find it on the show's site or youtube. I kind of forgot about it until now.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:02 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDean23 View Post
I saw her on G4's Attack of the Show on the Women of the Web segment. It was last October I think but I couldn't find it on the show's site or youtube. I kind of forgot about it until now.
REALLY? Because I've been trying to get her on that show for the longest time and have never seen that! You'd think they'd have difficulty with the rights.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:09 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
REALLY? Because I've been trying to get her on that show for the longest time and have never seen that! You'd think they'd have difficulty with the rights.
wait, they did a Alizee segment on attack of the show when was this and where was I, I am a huge fan of the show. Olivia Munn is just wow

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 05-18-2009, 08:27 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
wait, they did a Alizee segment on attack of the show when was this and where was I, I am a huge fan of the show. Olivia Munn is just wow
I've never been able to make up my mind about OMunn. Sometimes she really grates on my nerves--I don't think she's nearly as funny as she seems to think, and she's a little too aware of how hot she is--but she's also totally game to poke fun at herself, and she's surprisingly cool and active about reaching out to and interacting with her fans. I dunno, it's confusing.

Anyway, I'm also a fairly regular viewer of AotS, and this is news to me!
Old 05-18-2009, 08:46 PM
Century Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
I've never been able to make up my mind about OMunn. Sometimes she really grates on my nerves--I don't think she's nearly as funny as she seems to think, and she's a little too aware of how hot she is--but she's also totally game to poke fun at herself, and she's surprisingly cool and active about reaching out to and interacting with her fans. I dunno, it's confusing.
True, though on the plus side I think she is legitimately into much (though not all) of the geeky stuff she talks about. Kevin Pereira's pretty cool too, and has been on the channel longer than anyone. Anyway yeah, I really hadn't heard about Alizée being on the show, though I'd love her to be. Should we call SHENANIGANS?
Old 05-18-2009, 09:32 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

This reminds me when I was watching that soap opera in Mexico (1 year ago btw) and I saw Alizée, but I wasn't a fan, so changed to a soccer game .

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncliningPizza View Post
I'm in Canada... so does that mean I can't watch it?

I tried inputing my zip code but that didn't work, and I tried looking for the channel it would be on since I live here in Toronto, Ontario, but nothing has worked.
Well, I have Televisa, which is almost the same as Univision (I think Televisa owns Univison), and the soap opera is already finished here. I checked the tv guide and it is not on it.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:52 PM
Deceased

I promise this is not shenanigans, I saw her on the show and I literally fell out of my chair. She was in the Women of the Web part but she wasnt number 1, I think she was number 6 or 7. They only showed clips of JEAM and JPVA. Honestly though, she didnt really fit in the lineup cuase all the others were models wearing bikinis or nothing at all. She is way too classy to be compared to those girls.
Old 05-19-2009, 12:43 AM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDean23 View Post
I promise this is not shenanigans, I saw her on the show and I literally fell out of my chair. She was in the Women of the Web part but she wasnt number 1, I think she was number 6 or 7. They only showed clips of JEAM and JPVA. Honestly though, she didnt really fit in the lineup cuase all the others were models wearing bikinis or nothing at all. She is way too classy to be compared to those girls.
That it is not sir for I have found it after a little searching around. here is the link guys, in at number 8 is the shenanigans here. http://odeo.com/episodes/23427663-Wo...the-Web-Gianny

Also funny enough while looking I found one featuring Yelle in at number 5 on this list. http://odeo.com/episodes/23427671-Wo...lisha-Cuthbert

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!
Old 05-19-2009, 03:24 AM
Century Child

Ah, nice finds Chommpers! Yeah, not the best Alizée coverage, but I suppose beggars can't be choosers. Weird to see the Katy Perry craze just starting too.

Anyway, I checked out some of Las Tontas last night, and it was indeed the episode prior to Lili's appearance, so we should be on schedule for this evening!
Old 05-19-2009, 12:14 PM
Deceased

Thanks Chommpers, I couldnt find it cause I was looking at the wrong month!

Tags
alizee, united states