Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 02-26-2012, 06:36 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
You'd be surprised how much artists can tweet while being in a studio. Take Tiësto (world's biggest DJ), he tweets his fingers off while recording 2-hour podcasts and stuff for his new albums. I bet Alizée has tweeted from the studio quite a bit

But hey, what do you guys think about Alizée saying that she wanted to work with Myléne again?
I guess I tend to not believe the speed at which other people can text. A few days ago I saw a young woman texting while I was waiting for a shuttle bus and she must have been texting at about 20 words a minute with just one finger. With me it's type, type, type, backspace, clear, type type, backspace, clear, phone goes dead, forget about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
Working with Mylene again... i don't think Alizée really needs to do it.
But if "working with Mylene again" implies working with LB as well, my opinion is very different then.

Absolutely! We hear so much about MF, but LB had a huge amount to do with her early success. Good lyrics wont do you much good without good music.
I thought his music was awesome. I had put together a video sometime ago to demonstrate it, using moments in between when Alizee wasn't singing. It was so great to listen to during those lulls.

When ever I talk to someone about Alizee's history, I refer to this phase of her career as being part of the dream team. Three gifted artists, perfectly suited for one another, working together, with great results.

I would think it's possible that if MF were to come into the picture without LB, that she has enough experience in the industry to know who else might be a good fit for Alizee music wise, but I'm not sure. Has she worked with anyone else on any of her albums? I know these two went to the same college together and have been pretty close ever since.

Personally, I don't think Alizee getting back together with MF will ever happen. We've seen Alizee mention her a few times in her tweets or on facebook, have we ever seen anything in return?

Here's the video I mentioned. Try not to look at the video while you're listening to LB's music. It's a little bit of a distraction.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XtMkMw2Bp9k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 02-26-2012, 10:59 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I guess I tend to not believe the speed at which other people can text. A few days ago I saw a young woman texting while I was waiting for a shuttle bus and she must have been texting at about 20 words a minute with just one finger. With me it's type, type, type, backspace, clear, type type, backspace, clear, phone goes dead, forget about it.

Absolutely! We hear so much about MF, but LB had a huge amount to do with her early success. Good lyrics wont do you much good without good music.
I thought his music was awesome. I had put together a video sometime ago to demonstrate it, using moments in between when Alizee wasn't singing. It was so great to listen to during those lulls.

When ever I talk to someone about Alizee's history, I refer to this phase of her career as being part of the dream team. Three gifted artists, perfectly suited for one another, working together, with great results.

I would think it's possible that if MF were to come into the picture without LB, that she has enough experience in the industry to know who else might be a good fit for Alizee music wise, but I'm not sure. Has she worked with anyone else on any of her albums? I know these two went to the same college together and have been pretty close ever since.

Personally, I don't think Alizee getting back together with MF will ever happen. We've seen Alizee mention her a few times in her tweets or on facebook, have we ever seen anything in return?

Here's the video I mentioned. Try not to look at the video while you're listening to LB's music. It's a little bit of a distraction.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XtMkMw2Bp9k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
There wasn't one bad note written in her first 2 albums. LB is as good as I have ever seen especially assuming that he writes without any serious collaboration. He is the real deal.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:35 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

Those were the days.. well every artist has their classic albums and Alizée has had hers.. it will never get that good again.. sorry to say.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 02-27-2012, 12:49 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Those were the days.. well every artist has their classic albums and Alizée has had hers.. it will never get that good again.. sorry to say.
Agreed. Two incredibly successful musicians who have been in the industry for years were backing her up. There's no way to duplicate what they created with any team other than MF-LB.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 02-27-2012, 06:22 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

What's up with this September Album drop date I have been hearing about? ... is Alizée really that close to finishing her 5th album? ... Her meeting with Sony must have gone way better than I thought.

Old 02-27-2012, 07:07 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
What's up with this September Album drop date I have been hearing about? ... is Alizée really that close to finishing her 5th album? ... Her meeting with Sony must have gone way better than I thought.
You haven't been hearing about it, it came straight from Alizée herself
Old 02-27-2012, 07:35 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
You haven't been hearing about it, it came straight from Alizée herself
That is beside the point though... Although I admire her confidence, I wonder how far along she is in the development of her album. Has she written anything? Doe they have a producer? hmmmm.....

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 02-27-2012 at 07:35 PM.. Reason: This stupid forum thinks I did a double post
Old 04-06-2012, 07:10 AM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

From http://www.innamoramento.net/ "Mylène et Laurent Boutonnat ont bien été a nouveau approché par Alizée pour son nouvel album et pour au moins un seul titre."

"Mylène and Laurent Boutonnat have been approached again by Alizée for her new album and for at least one song on it."

I have my doubts as to whether this is true but Innamoramento.net is usually quite a reliable source of news and didn't Alizée say recently in an interview that she'd like to work by MF and LB again? Given the pop direction of the new album I'm not gonna rule this out but still seems like quite a long shot...
Old 04-06-2012, 08:32 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Not much of a longshot actually. Even if they ended on "bad terms", which is what most don't beleive happened especially since Alizée said didn't happen, she still has a much better chance of getting them to agree than some other uber popular artist.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:32 AM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Having said that, Mylène and Laurent have been doing a lot of collaborations recently which is unusual for them, so we may be in with a chance of them having something to do with Alizée's album. I do hope it's true.

Alizée France have just tweeted it as 'News' which is pretty solid...? I assume it's still just a rumour really.

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...