Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-12-2014, 08:18 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Well, I don't think she's going for a whole new image. If this is the cover for a single, then perhaps it's going to be some kind of fun pop song that pokes fun at blonde pop singers. The wig is just part of a costume to play that part.

If is to have a different image and not just for a single, then I'm a bit surprised that she would do something like this if it's to fit in. She's one to do her own thing no matter what.

Maybe she is starting to want to have a big hit, and has decided that she needs to compromise and give the majority more of what they want and this is part of how she is attempting it. Most of us here know when she is being herself and when she is playing a part. When she is out there performing it's just that, a performance.

I have no idea what audience she thinks she will reach this way, but maybe they are out there somewhere and things will work out the way she wants.

But tomorrow I'll probably feel differently than now. It happens all the time.

Edit - Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what they put together.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 03-12-2014 at 08:43 PM..
Old 03-12-2014, 09:32 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
The only thing that bothers me about this is that people might think what my first reaction was - that she's imitating Britney, Shakira etc. Or that they might think that she doesn't do something original. We will see if this works or not.
Well my first reaction was she's imitating Madonna because that's who she idolizes.. but yeah I guess it's always a shock seeing Alizée going blonde even if we've seen it b4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
Anyway... I tried to make a point in this post I'm not sure if it worked but I hope you know what I mean...
Of course.... well you pretty much nailed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Who doesn't understand natural beauty, will never understand this discussion
Scruffy!!! Just look into her eyes again bro.. they're implants from the gods...

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 03-12-2014, 11:23 PM

Wizard is on a distinguished road

Not sure what to think of the blonde look. Imho, looks kinda bad, considering her eyebrows remain her natural color. Gimmick? She doesn't need that look. Her natural looks, beauty, and voice is all she needs. Sure hope it works though.
Old 03-12-2014, 11:53 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Not sure what to think of the blonde look. Imho, looks kinda bad, considering her eyebrows remain her natural color. Gimmick? She doesn't need that look. Her natural looks, beauty, and voice is all she needs. Sure hope it works though.
of course our JBG could just be going ingognito.

Arm Yourself Because No One Else Here Will Save You

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 03-13-2014, 12:38 AM

LXND3R is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Wow! Alizée is blond and announces the launch of her single #Blonde on March 21st!

This seriously made me go "woah" out loud, which I very rarely do lol . Honestly I kinda like this look it looks like she's having fun with the new album. However this is just 2 cents from yours truly .
Old 03-13-2014, 01:48 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

She always comes out with a few "surprising" photos near the time of a new album. This counts as one.

OK. Now that she has our attention, let's give her the room to play and see what happens. We may be pleasantly surprised at the outcome.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:40 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
If they are willing to try blond hair, what's next, implants, botox? They are trying desperately to find something that will work, when everything they needed was staring them straight in the face, literally.
Really sorry, but for 7years we hear she is making not a "commercial" music, it was on this forum and X others. Now, when it finally looks it will be commercial, you have again problem, so what you want?!

If she has a song called BLONDE, you cant wait on cover a girl with brown hair omg. Its a WIG, and like Jenny wrote its not the end of the world...

But really, it seems you have and you will have ever problems with everything. The last weeks Im really afraid to open a thread, when I see you posted something. Cause to see everywhere THE SAME, how again a mistake... really I dont know better name, but sorry you OFFEND her work. And sorry I will be again on her side, even at the cost I will die by my PC on heart attack.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 03-13-2014 at 09:07 PM.. Reason: split news from discussion
Old 03-13-2014, 07:58 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Interesting look. I had to look twice as I did not recognize Alizée at first glance.
It just proves that she can change her look and still look great. I hope this upcoming CD is successful for her.
Old 03-13-2014, 12:48 PM

outlaw is on a distinguished road
Default why thank you un-reve!

im sorry to say in my tribe we don't have circles of death. we just watch the drunk elderly natives fight. and we videotape them lol
Old 03-13-2014, 01:13 PM

LXND3R is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
Interesting look. I had to look twice as I did not recognize Alizée at first glance.
It just proves that she can change her look and still look great. I hope this upcoming CD is successful for her.
At first I was like "Is that Lili? No way!" then after like five seconds I thought "If she were in public like that she could walked right past me without even a second glance!" However, like you said no matter her hairstlye I'll always see beauty in her .

Tags
alizee 2014, alizee new album, new album