Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 03:21 AM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

Le casting des danseurs c'est maintenant ! ‪#‎alizee‬ ‪#‎blonde‬ ‪#‎blondecommealizee

Is it the reason of her absence at "Une nuit..."?
Old 04-02-2014, 01:10 PM

Jazzmin is on a distinguished road

^ Wondering if the chosen performers will be made to wear wigs. Well, in the picture hardly any happen to be blonde!
The Round belong

Old 04-02-2014, 10:43 PM

Wizard is on a distinguished road

Nice pics Scruffy! Nothing offensive for me in these pics. I am of the Catholic pusuation myself. Thanks for sharing.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:22 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacotey View Post
Is it the reason of her absence at "Une nuit..."?
I hope so. It wouldn't be good if she wasn't invited back because she just didn't show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmin View Post
^ Wondering if the chosen performers will be made to wear wigs. Well, in the picture hardly any happen to be blonde!
In the chatbox earlier Karin said she imagines the video in the style of Fifty Sixty, which I think would be pretty cool. Add a bit of group choreography like in JPVA or Mademoiselle Juliette, or just fun dancing in a club like Moi Lolita. Can't wait to see it
Old 04-03-2014, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
In the chatbox earlier Karin said she imagines the video in the style of Fifty Sixty, which I think would be pretty cool. Add a bit of group choreography like in JPVA or Mademoiselle Juliette, or just fun dancing in a club like Moi Lolita. Can't wait to see it
I too would love to see something like those old videos . "Les collines (Never Leave You)" and ACDLA are not that good.
The Round belong

Old 04-07-2014, 10:01 AM
HipHopHead

Repetitions terminées! 👌#alizeeblonde #clip @gregoirelyonnet @dancerzack @alextrovato @lolatilo ❤️

It looks like Grégoire is working on clip too! Great! I think I prefer her in these straight hair
Old 04-07-2014, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacotey View Post
It looks like Grégoire is working on clip too! Great! I think I prefer her in these straight hair
Yep, great he is, judging by the effects of their DALS collaboration, they might create a pretty good thing again . Although I am not keeping my expectations too high, to be honest. Plus, they seem to get on with each other - that's very important as well .
The Round belong

Old 04-08-2014, 08:49 AM
HipHopHead

C'est tout pour aujourd'hui! Fin des repets ❤️ #babymonroe #alizeeblonde #clip @dancerzack @alextrovato @lolatilo @gregoirelyonnet

Again, she is too beautiful, it's not normal! I think I'm in #TeamBlonde now Second day of repetitions in a row, I hope she will post a photo every day

Last edited by Jacotey; 04-08-2014 at 08:53 AM..
Old 04-08-2014, 08:42 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

With pictures like this, if there's no info in the post of where she's at or what she's doing, it's interesting to trying to figure out what she's up to. There's not a whole lot to go on. It definitely is some type of studio but is it a sound studio or one for making videos? I think one clue is the wooden floor; good for dancing. Another is those black rectangular shaped boxes on the wall look to be speakers, then all those chairs in the back ground, look to be where dancers can rest. Still working on the video for Blonde? It looks to be in a "newer" building, maybe one of those one on the north side of Paris in that one area of Paris where a bunch of studios are such as the one where DALS took place. Is this considered to be the Hollywood of France?

Was there any info in the original post as to where this picture was taken?
Old 04-09-2014, 11:23 AM
HipHopHead

Journée studio avec @ObispoPascal ✌️#alizee #blonde #album

Today she has been in the studio with Obispo! Is it me or she looks younger in blonde? But it doesn't matter, she looks just amazing! And that's great we get photo every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
With pictures like this, if there's no info in the post of where she's at or what she's doing, it's interesting to trying to figure out what she's up to. There's not a whole lot to go on. It definitely is some type of studio but is it a sound studio or one for making videos? I think one clue is the wooden floor; good for dancing. Another is those black rectangular shaped boxes on the wall look to be speakers, then all those chairs in the back ground, look to be where dancers can rest. Still working on the video for Blonde? It looks to be in a "newer" building, maybe one of those one on the north side of Paris in that one area of Paris where a bunch of studios are such as the one where DALS took place. Is this considered to be the Hollywood of France?

Was there any info in the original post as to where this picture was taken?
I'm sure those two photos was taken in some dance studio - we can see Grégoire, her choreographer Zack and that girl (I checked her profile and, yeah, she is professional dancer). On the other hand, there is those big mirrors and, as you say, wooden floor. The best for me is that she is there. Of course, she wouldn't have to dance and be at the dance studio, it's her music video. But look at her hair in first photo - she used some hair tie, i don't know exactly what is it, but it looks like her bangs doesn't help her in dancing...

And about place where those photos was taken - it could be the same where casting took place.

EDIT: I have just read on A-France that some well known dancers (Jonathan Jenvrin for example, here is the proof: https://twitter.com/JonathanJenvrin/...75805949804544) are taking part in the clip! That's awesome

Last edited by Jacotey; 04-09-2014 at 11:53 AM..
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter