Old 04-19-2008, 12:43 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
Courtesy of Daniel006 (Alizée Mexico)

2008-03-2x - Sky View - Mexico
THE TWO FACES OF ALIZEE

She is the perfect incarnation of Nabokov's Lolita: she looks young and innocent, but she can express a sensuality that can drive any man crazy. Here we give you an exclusive interview with her.

BY LUIS MANUEL AVALOS

ITS REAL. The Alizee phenomenon visited Mexico to do a promotion of her last disc: Psychedelices (Song-BMG, 2008). It has been more than two years since this singer caused a revolution on the internet with her video. The image, taken from a live TV presentation, showed her as an 18 year old girl dancing in such a sensual way, by a tender adolescent. Her dance brought her around the world, even making her famous in our country. The singer admitted that it was a surprise for her to be known in Mexico, so that she didn't hesistate to visit. However, she didn't even imagine in her dreams the commotion that would have followed, even the prearranged autograph signing session that was canceled due to the crowd getting out of control; even a group of fans from Brazil came to Mexico just to see her.

"I AM TWO PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME. NOBODY COULD IMAGINE A LOT OF THINGS ABOUT ME, I AM NOT AS SWEET AS THEY THINK..."

Curiously, the trip to the hotel did not have the look of a famous popstar and the ambiance was peaceful, except for the TV cameras it didn't look like there was anything great there. When Alizee enters into the little place, reserved exclusively for interviews, she greeted us with a smile and even the nerve to say "hola". A bit higher than what appeared in the video and with a air which was more friendly, Alizee took her seat, in the best posture, and translated by the intermediate, prepared herself to give us one of the little interviews that she did in Mexico.

What is the difference between the Alizee of J'en ai marre, the sensational video, and the Alizee of today?

So, I think there is a great difference between one and the other, before I was younger and more innocent. Now I have learned a lot of things, and above all, and I have understood many things about life.

What is different between your new discs and the previous ones?
Much. I think that the music was different. I had ideas of how I wanted to sound and fortunately in the studio they put these into very clear ideas.

Why Psychedelices?
Because it represents the different ideas that there are in disco: Pop, electro, dance, rock, etc. Also because it is a mixture of tastes. The tastes of the sounds and the delicacies. It is a musical delicacy.

Have you taken time to try Mexican food?
Sure! I liked it. I have already went to Teotihuacan and I have eaten something delicious called... (asks her translator for help ), That! great. I thought that it was one of the most exotic tastes. I have also ate chiacarrón (GC's note: this is a fried spicy pork sandwich).

Nobody would have that a girl with your body would eat so much...
Nobody thinks think a lot of stuff about me.

Exactly. Only that many people did not imagine that you are already a mother...
Thats true. I am very happy. It is one of the best things that has happened to me and I like this role very much. I have never imagined that it would be that beautiful.

How do you cope with being a mother and a popstar at the same time?
I don't know (laugh). I use the rockstar face sometimes and afterwards the mother face. I mix them (laugh). So, first of all its a lot of responsibility. It is a hard task and it requires a lot of time, but if you are organized and you understand the roles, you will flow through the roles without a problem.

Speaking of this duality, the great big tatoo that is on your back was brought to my attention, being a girl who has a tender image. Is it real?
Yes, I like tatoos. I would cover my body with them! At least I would have a lot with different pictures, I am not as tender as you think (laughs).

And why did you choose to be Peter Pan's Tinkerbell?
I am a fan of Walt Disney and Tinkerbell is the character that I like the most. She is like me. She is discrete and gentle, but jealous and mischievous. So am I. Moreover, she protects Peter Pan from all situations. I do too, I take care of the people who love me very much.

There are many dualities in you. Now I understand why there are two photos of you in the insert of the CD.
Sure! I am two people at the same time. In the disc (she shows us a big photo that is in the bottom of the room) it looks like a well off girl, in the other photo it looks like a little mischievous girl who is eating pie. Thats how I am.

Just like the two faces of Tinkerbell...
A French Tinkerbell (laughs).

TRADUCCION PARA GARCONCANADIEN
Old 04-19-2008, 01:06 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

well I am only studying Spanish, I assure you I did my best, but if you see something incomprehensible in my writings you should consult a real Spanish speaker in the Spanish forums.
Old 04-19-2008, 01:16 PM

Spaltl is on a distinguished road

Thanks garçoncanadien, great work

Quote:
Originally Posted by garçoncanadien View Post
Speaking of this duality, the great big tatoo that is on your back was brought to my attention, being a girl who has a tender image. Is it real?
Yes, I like tatoos. I would cover my body with them! At least I would have a lot with different pictures , I am not as tender as you think (laughs).
Dont do that please

Last edited by Spaltl; 04-19-2008 at 01:19 PM..
Old 04-19-2008, 01:30 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaltl View Post
Dont do that please
I agree. It’s like putting graffiti on a work of art.
Old 04-19-2008, 04:23 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
Newest Fan 2 has two pages for her :

2008-04-04 - Fan 2 - n°75

She says that she was 22 kilos cuter during the pregnancy and tells about her make ups and stuff. Most known already of course but there's always some little details you wanna know.
ALIZEE

"I got 48.5 lb (22kg) heavier during my pregnancy!"

Winning return for Alizee with her latest album called "Psychedelices". As happiness never comes alone, the ex-lolita prepares herself to get on stage from September. Glamour, but very natural, the pretty brown haired girl doesn't leave a single person without an opinion. That's why why wanted to discover her beauty secrets!

BY Julie Moisson

What can we find in your makeup bag?

Base colour, as a foam, by Gemey-Maybelline, and expanding black mascara (errr expands your eyelashes, GC doesn't know how to say that in English xD)

What do you do first to make yourself up in the morning?

I wash my face with fresh water.

What is your favourite perfume?

"Angel", by Thierry Mugler.

Do you often go to the stylist?

Almost never. I take care of such things myself!

How do you do your hair?

After summer, I colour it lightly, because with repeated sun exposures, my hair gets lighter. And because its very dry, I take care of it by putting on a protective capillary mascara (again GC doesn't know how to say this in English, Im not familiar with girls things XD)

What do you like about yourself?

My eyes.

And What do you like the least?

My hands.

What is your favourite beauty product for the lips?

A moisturizing balm, lightly pearled, by Avene. I very rarely use gloss or lipstick, because I kiss my daughter a lot and I don't want her to look like an artists palette because of me! (laughs)

And for the face?

I like this brand a lot, because I have sensitive skin, particularly when its cold.

Which female celebrity do you admire the most for her body?

Marcia Cross, from the TV series "Desperate Housewives". She has the face and skin of a doll!

Do you pay attention to your hands?

Yes, but its not my priority. When they are dry, I put on cream.

And your nails?

I have the very bad habit of biting my nails, but one of my resolutions for 2008 was to free myself from this villanous habit. That said, I don't let them grow out too much. On the varnish side, I like dark colours, like Bordeaux.

Do you have a secret for staying slim?

None. I still eat as much. I was a lot heavier during my pregnancy - 22kg in total (48.5 lb)! - and if I have succeeded in getting a slim body back, now I pay closer attention to what I eat.

Have you already been on a diet?

One time. After childbirth, I kept to a protein diet, that my dietician recommended to me. It was more safe and serious.

What is your beauty secret?

I use only small amounts of makeup. I am certain that girls who abuse makeup damage their skin more. A bit of mascara and blsuh is enough for the day.

What does your favourite clothes look like?

My favourite set: a jean, T-Shirt, or a shirt, and ballet shoes. I tried to put on high heels, but I don't feel good with them, and they give me back pain.

What are your preferred accessories?

My Zadig &Voltaire watch never leaves my wrist. I even sleep with it! I also wear small bracelets.

Do you do sports?

I have done dance since I was 15, but, now, I don't do sports anymore. That say, I should go back to doing it, if not, I won't be up to speed physically during my tour. I will probably go to a sports coach.

What object do you take with you everywhere?

My Cellphone, for sure!

What do you think about comestic surgery?

If it is about surgery that repairs things, I am for it. On the other hand, American style lifts and Botox injections or other stuff, I am against it!
Old 04-20-2008, 12:51 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
Gracias! Daniel006 (Alizée Mexico)

THE SENSATION OF FRENCH POP

This showy singer is a musical phenomenon. We give you the reasons to consider her unique!

Very few times is it the case that an extremely sexy artist is admired not only by men, but even thousands of women. Sometimes in Mexico we go out to listen to music that is sung by a artist who sings not in Spanish or English. And we can almost consider it a miracle that a performer gets great fame without having done intensive promotions. Why did Alizee achieve these three things? We can say that we have a special case in our country.

HER CASE IS UNIQUE IN MEXICO

ALIZEE IN MEXICO

Since the year 2000 the singer started to sell millions of discs in France, when after winning a talent show she got transformed into a star. In short time almost all of Europe her single "Moi, Lolita" (Me, Lolita) became a hit. Two years afterwards, and without any promotions, this song started to be listened to in Mexico. In 2006 a video was circulating among Mexicans that was a presentation by Alizee, recorded three years ago, when she was always an adolescent and shined in an extremely sensual way. In the recording she also sang another single: "J'en ai Marre!" (I am fed up), of her second CD. The video caused so much admiration that the public wanted to know who was this French sex symbol. So, now that her fame was created, causing her DVD to be rapidly launched as a Mexico-only version, in which was included the best songs of her two past albums. We can say that before Alizee's songs were broadcast on national radio, everybody was already dancing to them in the clubs. Success that does not occur very often.

In the month of march, the beautiful French girl visited Mexico to promote her new album release "Psychedelices". The girl promoted went back to the second part of the year to give concerts and to please her Mexican fans.

PERSONAL INFORMATION

NAME: Alizee Jacotey
PLACE AND DATE OF BIRTH: Ajaccio, Corsica, born on the 21st of August 1984.
HEIGHT: 1.61 cm
WEIGHT:45 kg (99.2 lbs)
Her mother Michelle is a businesswoman; her father Joseph, is in computers.
WHAT SHE LIKES THE MOST IN LIFE Dancing.
BRAD PITT Is her favourite actor.
JULIA ROBERTS Is her favourite actress.
IN SPORTS She admires her countryman Zinedine Zidane.
SHE HAS A YOUNGER BROTHER called Johan.
THE SINGER SHE ADMIRES THE MOST Madonna.

THE NAME OF THE SINGER CAME FROM HER PARENTS PASSION FOR SAILING. ALIZEE MEANS 'TRADE WINDS', WHICH ARE THE WINDS THAT BLOW UPON THE MEDITERRANEAN.

- Since she was little, Alizee felt an inclination towards dance. When she was four she already was taking classes of dancing and sing. She was already a very talented person!

- When she was 11, an airline set a contest in which kids were supposed to design the outside of a plane. She won it, and she got her first voyage to the Maldives. Afterwards, her design was reproduced on a plane, which was called 'Alizee'.

- Her weakness is candy, especially gummies.

- Her favourite animal is the dolphin.

- Tout Alizee, a CD-DVD which includes a documentary about the singer, was on sale in Mexico only.

- Her favourite TV show is Friends

- She collects toys. "Once I said that I liked stuffed teddy bears, and since then thats the gift I receive the most", she says.

- The choreography of "J'en ai marre!" is used in the videogame World of Warcraft. The video of this same song, which is available on the site of youtube.com, which is what got her known in Mexico, has more than 6 500 000 visits!

HER DREAM IS TO SING WITH MADONNA

HER CAREER

- In 1999, Alizee registered on to the show Graines de Star (Seeds of Stars) with the intention of participating in a dancing contest; but since she went alone, they didn't accept her, because the requirements were for groups. So she chose to participate in the singing contest, where she was approved. With just two showings in the program, Alizee got a recording contract.
- In the same year, Mylene Farmer, a famous French singer, and her husband the musician Laurent Boutonnat, made a big musical project for an adolescent. They knew her and decided upon her.
- In the 21st of May 2000 she was heard for the first time on "Moi...Lolita" (Me, Lolita). The single sold more than a million and a half copies just in France.
- Of her first album, Gourmandises (delicacies), there were more than four singles done.
- Her music went to Japan, Canada, Germany, Holland, Italy, Spain, England, and Russia in 2001.
- In March 2003, "Mes Courants Electriques" was promoted (My electric currents). Of this disc the single "J'en ai Marre!" surged to success, and put out four more singles in France. The international edition included four songs in English; 4 million copies were sold.
- In 2003, she gave a concert in France, which her fans called "memorable", in the Olympia stadium, in Paris.
- In October 2004, Alizee recorded a disc in concert, with the best of her performances. She appeared again during the end of 2007, with the CD Psychedelices, in which the producers who got her career started and helped her to release CDs were no longer a part of.

PERSONAL LIFE

- Her husband, Jeremy Chatelain, is a musician and a pop singer, who is also French. They knew each other from a presentation in Eurobest (2003).
- They married in Las Vegas, in November 2003.
- On the 29th of April 2005, her daughter Anny-Lee was born, who was adored by both.

In 2002 she was awarded with a World Music Award for the high sales of her discs.

IN HER OWN WORDS

- My great passion is dance. I practiced 8 hours a week. I like very much jazz and flamenco.
- My favourite film is 'Le grand bleu' (Great blue). I identify with the character of Jacques mayo, who speaks with the dolphins. I am fascinated, my great dream is to swim beside them.
- The difference between this disc - Psychedelices - and the ones before is that now I want to change and experiment with the unique sounds of rock.
- About her long absence, she says: "I needed more time with my family, although I also dedicated myself to listening to other artists, like Gorillaz, Gwen Stefani and The Killers, to know which sounds I was going to include in my new material.
- The image of a lolita was the idea of my producer. Its not something that bothers me.
- I didn't know that I was famous in Mexico, I knew it through various websites.

TRADUCCION PARA GARCONCANADIEN

Last edited by garçoncanadien; 04-20-2008 at 01:49 PM..
Old 04-20-2008, 01:39 PM
lililover

lilly is on a distinguished road

garcon, I know lili is short but she is definitely not 1.61 cm!!....u need to correct that
Old 04-20-2008, 01:49 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

no
in the magazine it says 1.61 cm, and it also says that Mylene Farmer and Laurent Boutonnat are married LOL
Old 04-20-2008, 02:08 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilly View Post
garcon, I know lili is short but she is definitely not 1.61 cm!!....u need to correct that
they use digital enhancement to make her look taller duh

Old 04-20-2008, 02:19 PM
lililover

lilly is on a distinguished road

Wow!! portable lili!! I want one. Seriously they be careful about what they write!! MF and LB married!?!? wtf