Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 01-25-2009, 09:17 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road
Default [2009-01-24] Mexico Confirms Spanish Song

--- Mod Edit: ---

Article in El Universal:

Translation by Z3RO, Edgar, and Roman:

Quote:
PARIS .- The meeting of the French singer Alizée with Gerardo and Paloma, two of his most ardent fans, who traveled directly from Mexico to know her, didn't take so long for coming. From his studios in Paris, the young singer received the 2 mexicans with open arms and shared with them her music and some of her secrets. El Universal was present and spoke with the artist.

- As French singer, why do you think the Mexicans receive (listen) so good your songs? She is one of the best selling artists in the country.
At first, perhaps because the first song they knew well, they did not understand what the lyrics said in French, it was easy to remember. They also liked the image I had before a lot.

- Has it been difficult to change your image of "Lolita" that everyone knew several years ago and show a more mature stage?
Clearly, after Being a mom my image has changed, evolved, and I have also grown up, I've matured, I want other things. Of course I do not deny that it is very difficult, because this image set to many people.

- How many times have you visited Mexico?
Four or five times (She doesn't remember !?).

- Did the image you had from Mexico changed when you first visited it?
No, not at all. I knew that the people there were very cool, not complicated, friendly and quiet.

- Do you know Mexican singers and artists?
In France we do not know much Mexican music, but I remember the actress Salma Hayek.

- Will you visit soon other countries in Latin America?
Yes, of course I will. My plans are to introduce myself in Argentina and Chile.

- What artist, French or international, would you like to sing with?
-There are many artists with whom I'd like to share the stage. First, there is Madonna, and if male, with Justin Timberlake.

When you did the "remake" of the song "Isla Bonita" by Madonna, why did you choose that particular song?
I'm a fan of Madonna since I was four years, and it's my favorite song (LIB). I had recorded that song in France for a French television program, and was like that how the Mexicans first found out about me, sharing the video through Youtube.

- Have you thought about singing in Spanish?
Yes, indeed, Adanowsky singer (her mother is Mexican, son of the filmmaker Alejandro Jodorowsky) has just composed a song in Spanish for me that will be released shortly.

-It must be difficult to find a balance between music, travel, your small daughter and your husband. Can you do everything?
I have people around me that helps me and understands me. Everything is a matter of good organization

Second Part (Alizee) (El Universal)
PARIS.- Alizée is not only a fervent fan of Madonna, she also revealed that she would like to sing Hip-Hop if the producer was Jay-Z himself, Beyonce's husband.

-What do you think about the tv programs about Young singers, Do they exist in France?
Yes, Of course. Here, I prefer Pop Idol to Star Academy because the first one is truly a singing contest and the second one is pretty much a reality show, see how they live, what they do, forgetting a little bit about the music.
If I had ever attended one, it would have been Pop Idol.

-Have you thought about trying other music genres as rock, hip-hop or rap?
If one day I ever have a good opportunity and I meet the appropiate people, I do no deny that I would think about it. If Jay-Z gets to appear, for example, of course I would try it.

-What have you got from the Awards you have won?
When the awards come from the public, it proves that the public wants you and likes what you do. When we stop winning these kinds of awards, it means that the public has stopped wanting us.

-Which other artists have influenced you?
-Madonna, when I was young. Blondie also inspires me a lot. Nowadays, I listen to everything (music genres), I don't have a particular favorite genre.

-Which music do you like?
I like Britney Spears a lot, I loved her last album. I have been a fan of her since she started. The Killers and Coldplay, I also listen to them. I don't care about the style, if the music is well made.

-Do you like Shakira?
I love how she sings, but what I like the most of her is that she has a voice that one can recognize on the radio. It is important that the people recognizes your voice when they hear you.

*ON THE RED SECTION*
-She is compared with Britney Spears.
She has been compared with Nelly Furtado too.

"They Said I seemed like Britney, because we started at the same age, same with Nelly Furtado. However, I want people to recognize me for what I am."

--- Original Post ---

Alizée Mexico calls it official and says Alizée is confirmed as working on new songs.

http://www.alizee-mexico.com.mx/foro...?topic=17386.0
Je suis nul d'espagnol, mais ... That is, I don't know any Spanish, but here's what they say in Alizée Mexico:
Hola, chicos, pues ahora si confirmado por las mismas chicas de SONY , en la reunion de ayer (24-01-09) quienes comentaron que Alizée ya esta trabajando en nuevas canciones, y que tal vez la ganadora de la promocion de Scribe, pueda entrar a la grabacion de dichas canciones.

Quote from: Jesica on Today at 01:39:45 PM
pues Paloma fue la ganadora de la promoción scribe, estaba yo saludando cuando me tocó escuchar eso y además pude ver la cara de felicidad de Paloma a quien le explicaron que llevaría el video, además que estaría en el estudio cuando Alizée estuviera grabando parte de su nuevo material discográfico

Cierto cierto XD. Se me olvido mencionar esto, asi que:

Paloma, muchas muchas muchas felicidades, no tienes idea de los miles de fans que nos gustaria estar en tu lugar, asi que disfruta mucho de esta aventura, y no te olvides de nosotros por favor, se nuetros ojos, nuestros oidos y por supuesto nuestra voz. Dile que Alizée Mexico, la extraña y espera con ansia sus nuevos proyectos, nuevamente muchas Felicidades y te deseamos lo mejor de lo mejor, Gracias bye.

cheap translation with Google:
Hey, guys, now if confirmed by the same girls from SONY at the meeting yesterday (24-01-09) who commented that Alizée is already working on new songs, and perhaps the winner of the promotion of Scribe, to enter the recording of these songs.

Quote from: Jesica on Today at 03:39:45 pm Paloma was the winner because of the promotion scribe, was waving me when I hear that he played and I could see the face of happiness Paloma who explained that the video would also be that in the recording studio where Alizée was part of his recording new material

XD true true. I forgot to mention this, so:

Paloma, many many many congratulations, you have no idea of the thousands of fans who want us to be in your place, so I enjoy a lot from this adventure, and do not forget us please be nuetros eyes, our ears and of course our voice.
Dile que Alizée Mexico, la extraña y espera con ansia sus nuevos proyectos, nuevamente muchas Felicidades y te deseamos lo mejor de lo mejor, Gracias bye.
Tell him Alizée Mexico, and the strange looks forward to new projects, many Congratulations again and we wish you the very best, thanks bye.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Ben; 02-02-2009 at 02:10 AM..
Old 01-25-2009, 09:42 PM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

Nothing is official until we get confirmation from Alizee's studio.....no disrespect to Alizee Mexico. This 'rumor' has been around for months. So lets wait and see. There's still the issue of a supposed Concert in March, in which there is been absolutely NO promotion for.

If this is true, then AWESOME!
Old 01-25-2009, 09:44 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
Nothing is official until we get confirmation from Alizee's studio.....no disrespect to Alizee Mexico.
Sony told them yesterday during their big fan meeting in person, No rumor.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:59 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
At the risk of sending us off on a tangent, here...is this the end-of-year fan meeting that was promised after the Grand Rex postponement? Or is this something completely seperate and apart from that?

Because if it's the former, and I was a French fan who was stiffed back in October, I'd be pretty pissed right now that this took place in Mexico. I know Mexico is where it's at for her right now, but jeez Louise, talk about adding insult to injury.

I'm just sayin', is all.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:05 PM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It doesn't say that SONY told them. And of all fansites, why does Alizee Mexico finally "confirm" this when other sites like Nidalizee, a big french fansite utters absolutely nothing about this..or I dunno, maybe they did, i don't monitor there boards.

Sorry, but like Ruroshen said, this adds insult to injury to the French fans.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:17 PM

daniel006 is on a distinguished road

My english is still a bit bad

Alizée-México, Alizée-Latino and Alizée-World, had a meeting yesterday saturday 24, because a girl of Sony BMG called to all the fans to record a video directed to Alizée, of regards and she will see that Mexico continues supporting her. And the girls of Sony BMG confirmed to them that Alizée is really recording new songs (although this was known long time ago), but only it, and that the girl (Paloma) who won a trip to Paris and to the concert in Scribe.com, she is going to give her the video that they did, and it is possible that she maybe is going to be in the recording studio of the new songs.
And that was all.
Old 01-26-2009, 12:38 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Yes, and I would mention that in Mexico there are maybe still thousands of fans supporting Alizée, a thing that does not exist anywhere else. Also, this appears to mean that Sony is involved in things and can and does actually make statements and confirm things. I now trust this over any official statements such as the one statement I've seen which basically stood as an advertisement for the March concert. They still want the March concert to go on of course, so they say it will, but as everyone knows from last time, it requires sales. The so called official statements of her concert organizers have a conflict of interest in telling us anything in particular about what's going on and Alizée is of course not in the habit of making statements about what she's doing. So, realize people, this is how you get information about Alizée. Wait around for a press conference or don't. What difference does it make?
Anyway, yes, this was said a long time ago and doesn't really tell us a whole lot, though it is good to get this additional confirmation. Is it a new album or something that will be released along the lines of La Isla Bonita or what? It has been 7 months since she did her last concert. One wonders what could be accomplished in that time. She took some vacation, showed up for a minute in Mexico for the award and is doing Les Enfoirés. Other than that?

Merci Fanny
Old 01-26-2009, 02:20 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

Seems that a lot of info about Alizee coming out of Mexican fansites becomes the latest and most accurate (official) than just what pours out of France. New Lili headquarters?

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 01-26-2009, 01:08 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
At the risk of sending us off on a tangent, here...is this the end-of-year fan meeting that was promised after the Grand Rex postponement? Or is this something completely seperate and apart from that?

Because if it's the former, and I was a French fan who was stiffed back in October, I'd be pretty pissed right now that this took place in Mexico. I know Mexico is where it's at for her right now, but jeez Louise, talk about adding insult to injury.

I'm just sayin', is all.
No Ruro, this is completely different and apart from that. lol dont get pissed before things happen, or before we are completely sure about this. As JCC said, it is not official untill we get more news from Alizee's part, not from Alizee-Mexico, I guess no one who posts here was there, therefore we can't exactly know.

As I said on this post some days ago, the mexican fans organized a fan meeting at Mexico City , and recorded a video there, which supposedly, was going to be delivered to Alizee through one of Zeus' friend/contact/whatever from Sony BMG. She was going to go to Paris and deliver the vid there. I didn't get more news from that because the site went down some days
I will take a look at the thread on Amx.
Quote:
estabas ahi ?

*EDIT* reviews about the meeting here
Some nice pics BTW.
lol I was looking at the pics and came across this :

what's that? Ben and Ron?

Last edited by edgar93; 01-26-2009 at 01:55 PM..
Old 01-26-2009, 02:35 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

uhm didn't sony buy out alizee mexico?