Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-21-2012, 04:38 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road
Default Members' interview (Jenny_HRO87) - Answers thread

Ok here are my answers... not all of them, I'm still working on it. But I have to warn you this might get a bit long. Sometimes when I write something I simply can't stop, especially when I talk about things I like. Perhaps I will bore you to dead with my answers. I don't know xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Your location says Germany AF, does that mean why I think it means?
If so what kinda birds do you get to see on a daily basis?
What is your job on the base?
I have no idea what you thought what AF would mean but I’m sure it doesn’t mean what you thought… it was just short for Alizée-Forum like AAm because I’m more often online there than here just in case someone wants to contact me and I don’t reply… looks like AF means something else (perhaps something military when you talk about a base) so I deleted it from my description to avoid any more confusion. So I skip the first 3 questions. sorry

Or I'm completely wrong and you were talking about something else.

Quote:
How do you like it in Germany?
I guess most people love the place where they are born so I love Germany, especially my hometown. Germany has a lot of beautiful places – even if I have visited too less of them – but there are also great places in other countries. That's a very diplomatic answer isn't it? No, seriously. I don't know anything I wouldn't like about Germany (except that most youtube videos of singers/bands are blocked here) because I simply can't compare it with other countries without living in those countries as well

And I guess I would always stay here. I’m not that kind of person who could live something else and be totally happy. I love my birth place too much.

Quote:
What do you as a woman find most interesting about men?
What do you mean with “most interesting”? Most attractive? Could I answer this question after you clarified it for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
What countries have you traveled in and what countries would you like to visit someday? Is there one special place you want to visit?
I haven’t been in a lot of countries yet… I was in Italy (Tuscany), France, the UK (with my English class, we went to London for one day, we were in Birmingham and Stratford-upon-Avon, Shakespeare’s birth place… one day I want to go to London on my own, with my friend)… I guess that was it… ok Denmark but only for one day with my mum in Copenhagen when I was… I dunno… 14 years old perhaps? I would love to travel around much more but first I don’t really have the money, second I don’t want to go on my own and third I don’t have the time either. I didn't even went somewhere by plane yet!

I would like to visit Australia or New Zealand one day because the landscapes there are amazing and I would love to see this for real. But it’s really expensive and if you really want to visit a place like this you have to spend at least 4 weeks or longer Down under. I don’t have time for that.

Quote:
What do you like about the city you live in? (Rostock, I believe?)
The Baltic Sea! I’d always choose the sea over everything else… I missed it so much when I was away from home for my training. I would always prefer a ocean over impressive mountains or anything else. Not that I wouldn't like them but it's simply not the same. And the whole city is pretty nice too…

Quote:
What are your favorite books and movies?
Apart from Harry Potter (will be always my favourite!) it’s Angela’s Ashes because it’s one of these books that makes you sad and happy the same time and that you can start reading right in the middle of the book and go on and forget that you haven’t even read the beginning because you still can enjoy it. I really do this sometimes. I have a lot of favourite books and I simply can’t name them all I’m sure I would forget too many… but the only book that ever made me cry, really cry – not only left me totally devastated like for example Atonement – was The Book Thief. I never sobbed over a book until I read this one. It was heartbreaking.

Favourite movies? Top 3… Finding Neverland, Moulin Rouge and Third Star… obviously I like a lot of films… well I’m not really a horror person because it scares me too dead… and I’m not really a sci-fi and thriller person, well it depends on the film… my favourite German films are Friendship! (I doubt you know this one) and Sophie Scholl – The Final Days (perhaps you’ve heard of this film… it was nominated for an Academy Award but it didn’t won).

Quote:
Do you speak English as good as you write it?
Definitely NOT. And I don’t think I’m so good in writing… well I’m much better now.. when I read my first posts over at Alizée-Forum I feel a bit embarrassed… but I’m still not so great, I still have to consult a dictionary even if I try to do so not too many times. I also hate it when I do too many typos. That’s also why I read my answers here several times. I hope there still aren’t too many typos and grammar mistakes in this post. I guess I will never be perfect in English Grammar. Well I will never be perfect in German Grammar as well because even Germans have problems with their own Grammar but that's another thing . Also when I talk English I’m far away from speak it fluently… I start to forget the vocabulary when I talk, I can’t get the right words together when I try to describe or say something. And when I listen to myself I always think that I sound quite horrible with my German accent… ok it could be worse, if I would not only have a more or less average Standard German accent but also a horrible one (well to me it sounds horrible!) like for example Bavarians or some people in South Germany have. Or in other places here. I guess then my English would sound even worse than it is now. All in all can talk English in my head but when I do it out loud I simply want to shut up.

Quote:
When did you become a fan of Alizée?
In 2003. I don’t know the exact date, must have been in spring/early summer. Around the time MCE was released… ok, I just checked Wikipedia, MCE was released in July in Germany so it was in summer… JEAM was in stores in June. So around this time.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 04-21-2012 at 04:47 PM..
Old 04-21-2012, 06:02 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Sometimes when people put AF after a location it means country and then Air Force; my mistake!
Interesting as in, what intrigues you the most

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 04-21-2012 at 06:05 PM..
Old 04-22-2012, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Sometimes when people put AF after a location it means country and then Air Force; my mistake!
never mind Sorry again for the confusion!

Quote:
Interesting as in, what intrigues you the most
I still don't know how to answer. I skip this question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
Alizée seems to be a big part of your appreciation and discovery of music,
how has she affected you from not being into music much to love music alot ?
Well… I never disliked music, but I never was that interested in it, not so interested in music at all… I mean I know some singers and I like some of them a lot and I also like a lot of songs but I’m often completely clueless if there’s a song on the radio because a lot of times I don’t even know who the singer is. A couple of days ago a colleague of mine was pretty flabbergasted when she talked about a musician and I never heard of him (I still think it wasn't someone you really should know)… Well most teenagers watch MTV or VIVA and know all the singers because they watch the videos. I never did. That's probably the main reason why I know so less about music. So I missed all this stuff.

Quote:
Do you like Doctor Who and which is your favorite Doctor ?
Luckily I know Doctor Who… I just finished the last episode of series 6 last night, started to watch it a few months ago… “luckily” because it was on German TV ages ago and I missed it because it was one of the channels I rarely watched and it was only on TV for the first two series, not very successful (no idea why). But because of “Sherlock” (another brilliant British TV show) I discovered Doctor Who because the writers of Sherlock are also involved in Doctor Who and so I started watching it out of interest. But back to the question.

I like Doctor Who but I have to admit I have sometimes a difficult relationship with this show. Of course I only know the new episodes with the ninth, tenth and eleventh Doctor, not the classic episodes. Not yet. Perhaps I’m going to check some of them out on youtube. I really like the show, I love the characters, the Doctor, the companions, I love the whole idea of traveling through time and space, I love the humour, I even love some of the enemies – I really like the Daleks, I don’t know why, I find them cute – but… BUT I’m not really a sci-fi person so sometimes you have a really brilliant episode and then some totally annoying and disgusting alien turns up and ruins it for me. Or sometimes the plot is too weird for me or – and luckily this doesn’t happened often – simply bad. So there are some episodes I don’t like because of the plot or a specific monster/alien but I still watch them because I love the characters. And then sometimes I don’t like an episode but suddenly there’s one of these moments, one of these line that fascinates me or breaks my heart and then I think it was worth watching it just for that. And other episodes are simply utterly brilliant. And heartbreaking. And terrifying.

The tricky thing also is that for example I really love the new episodes (series 5 and 6) – the episodes after Steven Moffat became the headwriter of Doctor Who. I sometimes really prefer these over the old episodes from series 1-4 but the trouble is I prefer these because of the story, plot, their beauty, the way how they are written. Even if I sometimes simply want to yell at the screen because especially in series 6 you are very often like “what the hell is going on?!” because of plot twists and when there’s a really heavy cliffhanger. When I watched the last episode “The Wedding of River Song” last night I really screamt “WHAT?!” at the screen around 4 or 5 times. Moffat knows how freak people out. But the problem is that even if in series 1 – 4 there’s a higher percentage of episodes I don’t like that much (I doesn’t mean that I hate them but as stated above some episodes are just too weird) these series contained my favourite Doctor Who characters (until now). Not that I wouldn’t like the current Doctor and the Ponds. But I loved the old companions more.

So all in all Doctor Who is not my favourite show but it’s still really great. Perhaps one day I’ll buy the DVDs I don’t have the money now…

My favourite doctor? I guess my current signature is a bit of a giveaway, isn’t it? It’s ten and always will be… and that has nothing to do with the fact that I adore David Tennant. I liked nine and I like eleven too but the tenth Doctor will be always my favourite. Nine was really cool and I liked him a lot and eleven is that kind of Doctor you want to give a really big hug because sometimes he’s such a child, so lovely, and in other moments he seems so old and tired, it breaks your heart, such a totally lost soul. But the tenth Doctor… I don’t know why I love him so much more than the others. He’s funny, smart, cheeky, a bit edgy, witty, he’s always so passionate and excited and sometimes he’s so different, angry, terrifying, full of rage… and from time to time he just breaks your heart. It’s simply fascinating to watch him. Oh and perhaps I'm like two of his three companions and fancy him a bit ^^ Or it’s basically because David Tennant did a fantastic job portraying this character.

Quote:
Considering in retrospect Emma Watson's international fame in comparison to Danielle Radcliffe's . Do you think the Harry Potter movies and books if they had been writ as Hermione Granger titles would have been even more popular or less ?
Poor Dan, you just made him a girl^^

Well… I don’t really know how to answer this question because the books and the films are two totally different things.

The books were famous first and even if they never would have produced any of the films I doubt that J. K. Rowling would have sold much less books. Because when the first film came out the HP series already had such a huge fanbase…

So it was more like the books made the actors famous not the actors made the books famous. Daniel said at one of the HP premiere that he knows that all the people are cheering for him because he portrayed their favourite fictional character, the hero of their childhood. That they would have cheered for someone else if he would never have been casted for this role. Well that doesn’t mean that the actors are only loved because of their roles in Harry Potter. They are also lovely persons. Sometimes I’m under the impression that everyone from the HP cast is lovely (not only the youngsters)… like you have to be nice and lovely to join the HP family.

I think it doesn’t have mattered if the main character would have been male or female. Jo chose a male character – but that doesn’t mean that the girls are less important, look at Hermione, Ginny or Luna… all great characters – and she wrote a brilliant story. I’m sure if she would have written the story with the same brilliancy but with a female main character it would have become an international hit too.

Emma may be more famous then Daniel now because apart from acting she’s also a model (she's stunning, isn't she?) and Daniel is only in acting… but both of them became famous because of the books, the books that were turned into movies… not vice versa.

Oh dear that was a lot of talking and I’m not even sure if I answered properly… perhaps you’ll find the right answer somewhere between these lines ^^

Quote:
You're walking on a beach and find a Coca~Cola light bottle , as you pick it up and rub the sand off - Alizée genie appears and grants you a wish but it must include her in it .
What is your wish ?
A concert and a meet-and-greet afterwards And I would ask for a photo with her.

Quote:
Here you said your signed copy of UED is your most prized collection .
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...735#post172735
Is there any particular item of Alizée merchandise you'd like to have either that you've seen or perhaps something of your own minds creation ?
I guess the JEAM Promo. The big one with the red fish. Or the big Moi.. Lolita promo.

Quote:

What exactly is this necklace , how big is it ? Where'd ya get it ? Why'd ya get it ?
2 cm x 3 cm.

My friend gave it to me. There’s a store in the city he lives – or near to it – that made such things. Why? Well my friend showed me this stuff and I thought “why not?” I always wanted to have something special in my Alizée collection.

Quote:
You seem to be a movie buff , if you could pick a movie to remake or perhaps a book , even a new movie of your own creation what would you like to see Alizée star in ?
“A movie buff”? Ha ha well not all the time. I wouldn’t consider myself as a movie buff if I go to the cinema once or twice in a month… Very often when I want to see a movie (but not so much that I run into the cinema on the first day) I wait and wait and can't decide when to go and then it's not on the schedule anymore. I think a movie buff would have seen Avatar when it was on cinema and not on television ^^

I guess Alizée would be perfect for a remake of Amelie.

Quote:
Have you ever seen the 1st Bad News Bears movie ? Did you like it ?
Er…no. I have never even heard of this movie.

Quote:
You said you do not like the changes to youtube , what would you suggest to fix it or what are the things you now dislike ?
I dislike everything about the new design. The channels are so ugly. You can’t see your favourites properly anymore. The whole design is shit. I want the old one back.

Quote:
Have you ever heard of Jordyn Taylor ? Do you like this song Strong ?

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Yf2ZB8KwZ2c?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Yf2ZB8KwZ2c?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
No I haven’t. But the song is pretty nice.

Oh that was a bunch of interesting questions. Thanks for asking

TO BE CONTINUED..

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 04-22-2012 at 01:27 PM..
Old 04-22-2012, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
What is your favorite place to buy clothes?
I don’t know… I have a favourite store where I mostly find some nice stuff but it’s a German company so I highly doubt you would know it. We don’t really have a shopping place in the city… I mean like a really big center where you have dozens of shops. There’s no space for such a big hall. So my favourite place for shopping would be the whole city. Or better the part where the shops are^^ sorry. That sounds a bit stupid.

Quote:
Do you have any brothers or sisters?
No.

Quote:
What's your favorite animal?
I don’t think I really have a favourite animal but I really love owls I guess I have to blame Harry Potter for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
What is your favorite food?
I don’t have one. But I’m sure I would always chose noodles over a steak.

Quote:
Who is your favorite Actor/Actress?
Favourite actress? Kate Winslet.

Favourite actor? Oh no. Here we go again. Very long answer following. I simply can't resist I'm sorry.

If you would have asked me this maybe around a year ago I would have said Johnny Depp for sure but this changed a lot because I found out that I’ve got a soft spot for extremely talented British actors who are on average 15 years older than me ^^

My favourites are Benedict Cumberbatch (best known for his role in the BBC hit Sherlock which is in my opinion the best TV show ever), David Tennant (former Doctor Who actor and as I told above the best Doctor for me) and Ewan McGregor (well I don’t have to explain who Ewan is… it looks like everyone associates him with Star Wars… except me).

All of them are incredibly talented, extremely adorable and lovely persons and I love them all Ewan especially for being so kind and funny and hilarious and he’s such a devoted father and husband and family man and he does so much for Unicef and even if he’s quite big also in Hollywood now he’s still very very down-to-earth… Benedict for being one of the most brilliant actors I have ever seen, he’s smart and clever and witty and funny and he’s so incredibly humble and he always says what a joy and an honour it is to work with the other actors, he never even thinks that he’s incredibly gorgeous and talented himself. And he seems to be one of the nicest bloke ever becauses sometimes I think he’s best friend with every single male British actor of his age. And David… well I have to admit I just fall in love with David recently and it’s a real shame that I only discovered him by accident because of Doctor Who… (I didn’t even realise that he was in Harry Potter too as Barty Crouch Jr.… it was driving me crazy when I saw some photos of him for the first time and I was thinking the whole time “You have no idea who this guy is but you’ve seen him somewhere”…) I love how passionate he is about his work, how much he loves his job and how excited he can get. And he’s so hilarious and such a child sometimes, I watched some of the behind-the-scenes stuff of Doctor Who and he’s himself such a big fan of this show it’s sooo adorable. And he’s always extremely nice to his fans and he's so lovely towards kids I’m sure he’s a great dad. And even if a lot of other actors are like this too I love it that he’s incredibly private about his relationships which is rare nowadays and even more impressive when you consider how famous he is in the UK.

And to be just a little bit shallow - Ewan has such a cute and heartwarming smile, Benedict has the most fascinating voice ever and I don't know why but David's Scottish accent (and his smile too) is sooo cute.

I guess I have to face the fact that I became a quite pathetic fangirl lately. Oh dear.

Quote:
Who is your favorite singer other than Alizée?
French singers: Renan Luce and Gregoire

Other singers:

Scottish singer Amy MacDonald - because her lyrics are beautiful and touching and she also has an amazing and powerful voice. I would love to see her in a concert, she's a great live singer. I think she’s not that famous in the US but she sold tons of albums and singles in Europe, also a lot of them in Germany. She even won the most important German music award twice. She’s going to release her 3rd album this June, I just hope it’ll have the same success as the previous albums It would be great to see her on a high chart position again.

Here's one of her songs from 2010

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/38939093" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Another favourite singer is Danish singer Aura Dione (she's singing in English ofc) because I once saw her live and she’s a pretty cool and also has a lot of great songs. And she’s a bit crazy. She wears the strangest clothes and costumes on stage and in her videos. But she’s definitely not like Lady Gaga even if her style is a bit crazy.

And there a some other singers and bands I like. Not so many too be honest as I stated above I know too less about music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
If you had to live in a movie, which movie would you choose?
No idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
What would you do if you knew you only had one day to live?
That’s such a scary thing to think about… I guess I would spend it with my parents and would say good bye to all the people I love.

I'll answer the rest tomorrow. Have to go to bed now it's already 1. a.m.

I wonder if someone is really going to read all this stuff or if I'll get banned because I wrote a lot more than necessary ^^

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 04-22-2012 at 07:03 PM..
Old 04-24-2012, 06:54 PM

Bit late and still not finished…

I don’t want to tell you have often a started to answer these questions and how often I edited my answers…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Who is Jenny? If you're asked this question then what would your reply? How was Jenny when she was a kid? No one line answer please.
I thought soo long about this question. I wrote several answers but I’m not satisfied with any of them.

So I'll skip this. More or less. I'm nothing more than any other ordinary girl. How I was as a kid? Well let's say that I was very good in school but neither the coolest nor the most popular kid. Or teenager. I was very very introverted. Which is not the best thing nowadays.

Quote:
What is your best childhood memory?
I don't know. I'm sure there are a lot but I can't remember all of them. Or one that was definitely the best.

Quote:
What was your ambition when your were a kid? Has it changed over the period of time? If yes then why and how.
What kind of ambitions do you usually have when you are a kid? Grow up and be good in school? Well I guess I was quite successful in both of these things. About later ambitions when I was a teenager... the only thing that changed was that I decided not to go to university... I always wanted to study law when I was in school but later I decided that I would be an awful lawyer and so I choose to become a legal assistant instead (well ok at first I wanted to do something else, were you work in court but they didn't want me). Well now I'm working for a lawyer and I'm totally happy with my job.

Quote:
Five things without which you can't live?
Do family and friends count as “things”? If yes… my family, my friends, my love for Alizée (and lately several British actor… how awkward), my books and my favourite DVDs/CDs.

Quote:
Tell us something about Rostock. What do you like about that place and what you don't like.
Oh it's such a beautiful Hanseatic city in North-East-Germany, 200,000 inhabitants, lovely place, I need around 45 minutes or a bit longer to go to the beach (well without the car, by tram and train), it has a lot of beautiful Hanseatic buildings (in my opinion the library here is in one of the prettiest houses of all of them). Especially in summer it’s cool to be here because so many tourists come here and you are always pretty pleased that you live here and don’t have to pay for all this. I guess I like everything about this town. I never wanted to live anywhere else. I missed it so much when I did my training somewhere else. What I don’t like? Well… all my friends live somewhere else now.

some pics:

Quote:
What is your best quality and what's worst?
Best? I don't know. I guess I'm quite nice.

Worst? I guess I'm pretty naive. I can be incredibly lazy when it comes to housework. And when something upsets me, especially when I feel like a disappointed someone or when I do a really stupid mistake at work I can be mad on myself for ages. Well that's not the worst quality at all but even if I'm a brutally honest person I don't have to tell you everything.

I'll answer the last questions tomorrow.

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 04-25-2012 at 04:38 PM..
Old 04-25-2012, 04:52 PM

last bits..

Quote:
What are your greatest strengths?
I don't think I really have any strengths.

Quote:
What are your greatest weaknesses?
I guess it's quite the same as in the answer about my worst quality. I can be very mad on myself for the tiniest things. And I tend to panic when something just goes a little bit wrong. Or seems to go wrong. Even if I have been worse already.

Quote:
Have you ever had any failures? What did you learn from them?
Well I had but I don't really know what did I learn from them in general. Depends on the failure.

Quote:
What motivates you most?
I don't know.

Wow. Such lame answers. Sorry for that.

So. looks like I'm done.

EDIT:

wait a totally forget to answer one last question!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Do you love me?
Sweetheart, I love everyone who's so extremely nice to me
Old 04-25-2012, 05:18 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
Oh that was a bunch of interesting questions. Thanks for asking
You're most welcome !

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
I wonder if someone is really going to read all this stuff or if I'll get banned because I wrote a lot more than necessary ^^
Yes i read all the questions and answers . This is one of the most interesting set of topics as it's nice to learn about ya'll and ourselves in the process .
I'd say be more confident , everyone makes mistakes just try to learn from it but don't be mad at yourself .

Thanks for the great answers , like you i re-write/edit mine too lol .

Last edited by alizeefan; 04-25-2012 at 05:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts