Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 09-07-2011, 11:11 AM
Senior Moment

P♠N is on a distinguished road

Hi, I'm PAN. I would like to share something really awesome with you all, but unfortunately the forum is set up so that I am unable to do that until I have accumulated enough posts.

1/5
Old 09-08-2011, 01:13 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum, PAN! I didn't know we had any minimum-post-limits around here, but if we do, don't be afraid to add any comment to ANY old thread we've got. All posts count, and we've got guys here who've probably done more than a hundred a day. In his prime, Wasabi could do a hundred in less than an hour. (Yes, he's that good.)

Getting all weird here, but it's good to see the same fresh enthusiasm still rolling in when you youngsters join us, year after year! Apparently, the Alizée virus isn't losing any potency out there. Well, after a couple years along, it's still got its grips on me, too.

(ps, didn't mean to be rude: hi & welcome to WhiteFeather and FinnishGuy, too! Sorry I'm late, I'm on a hiatus.)

Last edited by Chuck; 09-08-2011 at 01:18 AM..
Old 09-12-2011, 02:16 PM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

Maybe not right message in this thread, but I write it anyway.
So, I'm really wondering that we can get more and more such very young people to here. Just that they starts to be a fan.. I'm wondering it because I started it over a three years ago, and all what I saw was just ML, JPVA etc. sexy dances. After it this music took my heart, and last thing is that Alizée took my heart.. So I'm happy that she have still such strong power to make miracles

And about this forum..... I wouldn't mean like evil, but I think that this would be better to read and browse if we leave all pointless messages. (like unnecessary comments, extra jokes out of Offtopicforum etc.)

This is only my opinion, can't know what you're thinking. Since March I have been member of AF, and I like it much more than this AAm. Maybe because I know it better, and I know members better. But, who knows if I'll like this more after some time, when I know members and this forumsoftware better

And. . .

Welcome WhiteFeather and PAN! Hoping that you can enjoy here!
Old 09-19-2011, 05:20 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnishguy View Post
And about this forum..... I wouldn't mean like evil, but I think that this would be better to read and browse if we leave all pointless messages. (like unnecessary comments, extra jokes out of Offtopicforum etc.)

Well, i have to disagree.
Someone starts a thread about seeing Alizée in a port. Then the thread continues and people talks about the history of Corsica, or the difference between english and american languajes.
I love the offtopics and jokes on this forum, so don´t stop people
Old 09-27-2011, 03:10 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Hey everone!

My name is Aaron or, as it appears, I am a.k.a TDA ... lol ... I am currently living in Southern Arizona although I was born and raised in Los Angeles, California... It has been so long since I have been there that I pretty much considere Southern Arizona my home now...

Although I am new, I feel like I have been here for a long time because I have been reading everything but I haven't had any interaction until I finally registered yesterday... It feels nice being able to read and discuss topics about Alizee with other people that appreciate her music and assets as much as I do... great assets... good, good assets... with all do respect...

I started out as a Maylene Farmer fan before I discovered Alizee... I would not have discovered Alizee if I did not know about Maylene Farmer, and the way I discovered Maylene Farmer and Alizee is a long long risque story... you wouldn't believe where their music is being played... okay maybe you would... Too bad Shazam wasn't around back in 2004 though.. you know how many hours it took me to look up some of these French songs?! I mean... damn!...

Anyway, I am already familiar with most of your personalities from what I have been reading and as you can see I've already created a signature and my first post demonstrates that I have a pretty good grasp on the basic knowledge of any Alizee fan..... but not like the crazy stalker knowledge that people like Aaronius has... that freak!... jk lol...

Anyway, nice to meet you all...

P.S. I am a bit bitter that I missed out on getting a signed copy of Alizee's last album from the album signing she did on it's release date... damn! ...

Old 09-27-2011, 05:16 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Hey everone!

My name is Aaron or, as it appears, I am a.k.a TDA ... lol ... I am currently living in Southern Arizona although I was born and raised in Los Angeles, California... It has been so long since I have been there that I pretty much considere Southern Arizona my home now...

Although I am new, I feel like I have been here for a long time because I have been reading everything but I haven't had any interaction until I finally registered yesterday... It feels nice being able to read and discuss topics about Alizee with other people that appreciate her music and assets as much as I do... great assets... good, good assets... with all do respect...

I started out as a Maylene Farmer fan before I discovered Alizee... I would not have discovered Alizee if I did not know about Maylene Farmer, and the way I discovered Maylene Farmer and Alizee is a long long risque story... you wouldn't believe where their music is being played... okay maybe you would... Too bad Shazam wasn't around back in 2004 though.. you know how many hours it took me to look up some of these French songs?! I mean... damn!...

Anyway, I am already familiar with most of your personalities from what I have been reading and as you can see I've already created a signature and my first post demonstrates that I have a pretty good grasp on the basic knowledge of any Alizee fan..... but not like the crazy stalker knowledge that people like Aaronius has... that freak!... jk lol...

Anyway, nice to meet you all...

P.S. I am a bit bitter that I missed out on getting a signed copy of Alizee's last album from the album signing she did on it's release date... damn! ...
Welcome to the forum Aaron.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:52 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Welcome to the forum Aaron.
Thank you!

Old 03-21-2012, 04:09 AM

Alex Atlantis is on a distinguished road

Hi, my name is Alex. I'm from Taranto, a town from Apulia, Southern Italy. I've been a fan of Alizée (Lili) almost for 10 years. I'm very glad to join this community. I love America too!!!
Old 03-21-2012, 04:19 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum Alex! Glad to have such a long-time fan on the forum! Enjoy yourself
Old 03-26-2012, 08:21 AM

alizee rj is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone from Ukraine!
My name is Nastya. I from Ukraine. I am interested in work Alizee about 7 years. Is very glad to be at this forum

Tags
alizée gifs