View Single Post
Old 09-30-2022, 12:30 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Ah ! Alizee ! She is Magnificent !

What I noticed about Alizee; besides she is an Excellent Singer and Dancer;
I see that she is a Nice Girl, A Nice Woman, A Nice Person !
I think if you were down on your luck; say in Corsica, and she passed by and you begged a meal of her, she would either buy it for you or cook it herself.
She is also very intelligent to remember all the lyrics of the songs and the dance steps to them !
Also Mylene Farmer and Boutennot must have trained her well for the stage; as she has great stage presence and performance; she has no fear of the stage, so she learned well as their Protege. It is remarkable that she could perform so well as a young girl !
She is a girl; if I could go back in time and be young again; I would propose marriage to her and hope I could be worthy of her !
Alizee is also Mesmerizing to men; and there is a special reason for this lost in the mists of time and it is a Fable, within a Fable, within a Fable. It has to do with the fact she is a Pure Blood Corsican Girl and Woman born and raised on Corsica ! Her Grandparents spoke Corsican to her, so she is a native of the Island. I will post the Fables on another thread; when I have time and will tell you why men and women are mesmerized with Alizee. ( Although people will say I am making up another one of my stories ).
Incidentally AlizeeSuperFanFinn I wonder about your picture because it is Cute and Beautiful; so I wonder if it is a picture of you or a picture of Alizee ? !