Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 07:49 AM
star traveller

-MihaiL- is on a distinguished road

HelixSix, I didn't say she is irresponsible and silly and that she can't manage her life and career. She is versatile and loving and that's her guide. You just don't get it, I believe, what I mean about her and it's fine with me, further more, probably it can't be discussed very much because of not try to define and analyze a person that is as magnificent and somewhat puzzling as Alizee. I won't do it anymore..
Old 01-16-2008, 08:13 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MihaiL- View Post
I agree with you, Jess. In many cases Alizee in the past looked more mature than she is at the moment, she was more serious there, like in the A Countre-Courant TV performance I saw, for example.
And right now she is soo sweet I don't believe she's 23, she is not behaving very seriously like a mature human being with a serious social burden stuff on her back. Unbelieveable is the fact she is a mother and wife. Alziee is still a baby-like personality to me and she's all innocence glow and child-like ambiguity. I truly expected that today she would present herself as more mature looking and behaving after "A Contre-Courant" and Absolument Ete "Gourmandises" TV performances and interviews/videos of the period she visited Japan. But instead, at some points today, she's like she travelled back in time. A bit strange maybe, but very beautiful and joyous.
I'm gonna have to agree with every single thing you said.

Old 01-16-2008, 12:51 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
I see, so everybody else's opinion is purely superficial, except for yours of course. Too bad not everybody agrees with you
Oh, Jess, lighten up. I'm just puzzled by WHY people disagree with me. The facts are the facts, and when they provoke two completely opposite conclusions, the only possibility is that people are using the same words to mean different things.

Which is why I'm exploring this. I think she looks more mature, you think she looks less; we're looking at the same pictures, so we must mean different things by the word "mature." I know what I mean, and I've explained it. What do you mean?

What does anyone mean who thinks as you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihail
You just don't get it, I believe, what I mean about her and it's fine with me
Well, it shouldn't be fine with you, because it means you've failed to communicate. I think I am getting a sense of what you're saying, but again, we're tripping up on the word "mature."

Can you define that word?

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716

Last edited by Deepwaters; 01-16-2008 at 01:44 PM..
Old 01-16-2008, 01:55 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Oh, Jess, lighten up. I'm just puzzled by WHY people disagree with me. The facts are the facts, and when they provoke two completely opposite conclusions, the only possibility is that people are using the same words to mean different things.

Which is why I'm exploring this. I think she looks more mature, you think she looks less; we're looking at the same pictures, so we must mean different things by the word "mature." I know what I mean, and I've explained it. What do you mean?

What does anyone mean who thinks as you do?

Well, it shouldn't be fine with you, because it means you've failed to communicate. I think I am getting a sense of what you're saying, but again, we're tripping up on the word "mature."

Can you define that word?

What do you mean lighten up, because I don't agree with you I'm dark ?? What do I mean about her not looking more mature. Exactly what the words mean, she doesn't look more mature as some of you have been trying to portray her.... Note the discussion is not whether she's more mature or not, it's whether she looks more mature now. Therefore when taking in consideration her looks you have to look at every aspect and not just her poise or her gestures. Everything is considered including her hair, her dressware and everything that makes her new look. She dresses in little girl outfits or bordello outfits that because of her petit figure make it look like little girl outfits (sorry Ali). Her hair also contributes in making her look younger, she looks like a teenybopper with that combination of hair and outfits. In her MCE era she pretty much already looked like a young women, therefore her come back was expected to look even more mature. I don't want to start posting her old pix here, since this is a new pix thread. If you really want to get into the nitty-gritty of this, we can create a separate thread and maybe even include a poll... Are you up for the challenge ??

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 01-16-2008, 02:14 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
What do you mean lighten up, because I don't agree with you I'm dark ??
Because you're getting angry that I don't agree with you, you need to lighten up.

Quote:
What do I mean about her not looking more mature. Exactly what the words mean, she doesn't look more mature as some of you have been trying to portray her
The words don't mean something simple and obvious. They mean one thing when I say them, and something else when you do. What I mean by it, I've explained: I mean the expressions on her face, the way she holds herself, the way she presents herself.

I don't mean anything about her clothing or her hairstyle. Evidently, though, what you mean DOES have to do with her hairstyle and her clothing. So we are talking about two different things, and using the same word for it. That's what I've been trying to understand.

Quote:
She dresses in little girl outfits or bordello outfits
Post a picture of what you're calling a little girl outfit, please. I don't know what you mean.

Quote:
If you really want to get into the nitty-gritty of this, we can create a separate thread and maybe even include a poll... Are you up for the challenge ??
A poll would serve no purpose. I don't care how many people agree with you or me. I want to know why the people who disagree with me do. I want to understand what you're talking about. You've helped me do that some. Help a little more, please.

Old 01-16-2008, 02:15 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Ok, guys, can't we have one thread that doesn't turn in to people arguing about semantics, and insisting that everybody but themselves failed to communicate?

How's this - drop it! If somebody thinks one pictures looks "more mature" and another thinks it looks "less mature," so be it!. Ya know what? That's ok! If we didn't see things differently, we'd all be one person - no need to fight over it.

If you feel your life, manhood/womanhood, or state of mind depend on winning an argument, please take it to PM's.
Old 01-16-2008, 02:29 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooney View Post
How's this - drop it! If somebody thinks one pictures looks "more mature" and another thinks it looks "less mature," so be it!. Ya know what? That's ok! If we didn't see things differently, we'd all be one person - no need to fight over it.
Cooney, wait a minute. I'm not trying to "win an argument" here, I'm trying to understand something I don't understand.

Yes, it's OK that we see things differently, and I never said otherwise. But I still don't get it and I would like to. A disagreement isn't necessarily a fight. Sometimes, as in this case, it's an opportunity to learn.

Old 01-16-2008, 02:39 PM

clique is on a distinguished road

Isn't it as simple as Jess was talking about looks and you were talking about a state of mind? I kind of agree with both of you. She does look younger now than she did when she was on a break. The photos with her baby, at the party etc. She looks older in those, imo. Her haircut, clothes, etc: all of these contribute to her looking younger now.

But if we're talking about maturity as in character and behavior, I agree that she has matured, which is obvious if we compare newer to older interviews.
Old 01-16-2008, 02:43 PM
star traveller

-MihaiL- is on a distinguished road

Only a natural person would live in harmony. And here are all good and right things implied. Alizee is very little like Britney for example.
I will never believe false people I see in Hollywood, american TV and music business, only a deep depression will be able to get all the robotic crap out of them, so then they can be at last real, really real, and not just great actors as they are now. That's not confidence in them, it's hypocricy and it's ugly. Fortulately time will get them to the truth.
Alizee is a natural person and she cannot be ugly by her behaviour and living, nothing like the cheese in the trap called "glamour" and fancy-shmancy living stuff that stupid singers like Britney and Christina and all the rest in the co. are about. You can tell by their looks and behaviour they have problems with drugs and the indeed fact is they have a very messy life, still they smile widely to cameras and talk freely like nothing's wrong in their life, that they are in heaven and everyone should believe them they are happy, now that's what I call hypocrisy. Inside they are full of fear and conflicts and that neverending competition in society..it's sick! It's not strange psychologists become millionaires in USA. Americans are sooo far away from nature, they live the technology, not the life.
Call people like Britney and Lindsay mature in any way, if you may. Then get back to Alizee and observe how she still looks soft like an angel and behaves like a real generous adoloscente. You can see she has deep respect for everything that's natural. She is not a person to live a crazy night-city life, on the contrary and that's why she remains real despite her popularity. She knows something about authentic living and adores it, it cannot be otherwise. That's why she lives on Corsica most of the time.

P.S. wow, sorry for long posting and offtop, actually it was a parallel thingy.

My message was you never should associate wisdom with physical maturity. It's different actually, wise people are child-like by their nature, angelic figures. And just look into them they are bottomless, you loose yourself in them.

Last edited by -MihaiL-; 01-16-2008 at 03:24 PM..
Old 01-16-2008, 03:18 PM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MihaiL- View Post
Alizee is a natural person and she cannot be ugly by her behaviour and living, nothing like the cheese in the trap called "glamour" and fancy-shmancy living stuff that stupid singers like Britney and Christina
I don't know about Britney, but Christina can sing her ass off.

Quote:
It's not strange psychologists become millionaires in USA. Americans are sooo far away from nature, they live the technology, not the life.
Let's not generalize now, shall we?

Closed Thread