Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-27-2008, 10:26 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

When you go after a douchebag and come back in a body bag, we'll be worse off than before.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:00 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Who needs an attack dog, when she can have an attack viking!
Old 08-27-2008, 11:09 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Need a Berserker to work up his mentally achieved rage to hunt this person down and brutally own him with a warhammer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoSoul View Post
All the more reason to have me as an attack dog! She sics me on a douchebag ONCE, and no one would dare to mess with her after seeing what happens to that guy.
Not for nothin', I know it's all in fun, but I'm pretty sure statements like these may also contribute to her wanting to keep us at arm's length...y'know what I mean?

It's OK sometimes to limit yourselves to 'Wow, that sucks, I feel bad for her', and stop just shy of 'I'm going to beat the offender to a bloody pulp and feed him his own appendix!' You won't seem like less of a fan if you do, promise.

(You may, however, seem like more of a sane person, which can only lead to rainbows and puppy dogs.)

I'm just sayin', is all.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:19 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

What?
For all I know the guy probably plays an MMORPG.
Then I could make a Berserker/Warrior class and get the greatest warhammer in the game and p00n him.

What are you thinking?
Old 08-28-2008, 03:39 AM

wmedia is on a distinguished road
En engi myndi það þora að segja sjálfum honum þau verk hans er allir þeir er heyrðu vissu að hégómi væri og skrök, og svo sjálfur hann. Það væri þá háð, en eigi lof.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:45 AM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmedia View Post
En engi myndi það þora að segja sjálfum honum þau verk hans er allir þeir er heyrðu vissu að hégómi væri og skrök, og svo sjálfur hann. Það væri þá háð, en eigi lof.
Um, what..?
Old 08-28-2008, 04:51 AM

wmedia is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
Um, what..?
Just coments on the douche thats spamming her myspace.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:54 AM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmedia View Post
Yeah, I totally agree! (I think)

And for those who walk the earth with the illusion that Alizée or someone from her staff will ever read this thread and then make an honest safety report due to the use of such obvious jokes made here, it's not gonna happen. (Im refering to the vigorous vikings and forlorn warriors)

I saw that picture when i tried to post my congratulations, it's not even close of looking real. Can't see why she would be offended by that, it could be so much worse and this was only one guy. Bann him from her myspace, end of story. If this is the reason she wouldn't answer to all the other thousands posters than i think it's a pretty lame one.

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 08-28-2008, 09:00 AM
Languishing Without Lili

NarutoSoul is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Not for nothin', I know it's all in fun, but I'm pretty sure statements like these may also contribute to her wanting to keep us at arm's length...y'know what I mean?

It's OK sometimes to limit yourselves to 'Wow, that sucks, I feel bad for her', and stop just shy of 'I'm going to beat the offender to a bloody pulp and feed him his own appendix!' You won't seem like less of a fan if you do, promise.

(You may, however, seem like more of a sane person, which can only lead to rainbows and puppy dogs.)

I'm just sayin', is all.
I never specified the NATURE of my attack... I can mess with heads just as easily as I mess with bodies.

Old 08-28-2008, 09:54 AM

ggin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
I saw that picture when i tried to post my congratulations, it's not even close of looking real. Can't see why she would be offended by that,{ it could be so much worse and this was only one guy. Bann him from her myspace, end of story. If this is the reason she wouldn't answer to all the other thousands posters than i think it's a pretty lame one.
Well, I could see that she wouldn't want it on her page 1) just because of the picture itself and 2) she wouldn't want some people to think it might be her. We're all "experts" and can see the obvious fake, but some may not. Also why have it remain there if it's not related to her?

Now if you read some of the comments posted along with the picture, then you no doubt understand why she (and everyone else) would be offended!

I agree that the poster should be banned, not just from her page but from MySpace entirely. Could he get banned from the entire internet?

I don't think this is the reason you didn't get a response from your posts, however. She rarely (if ever?) responds to any posts for any reason. I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice for just a general "thanks to all", but if you post for the purpose of getting something in return, you just might be disappointed.

My signature and Avatar courtesy of the lovely and talented Amelie!