Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 10:58 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

^^ Ouais, MCE all the way. But one can't leave out the 2001 little bob with the front strands at a tease (ie: Il Jouait Du Piano Debout ). As for the current, I'd lean towards the straighten out look.

Who are we kidding... she's just amazing in whatever style she happens to carry.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 02-24-2008, 11:52 PM

mal is on a distinguished road

Old 02-25-2008, 12:03 AM
star traveller

-MihaiL- is on a distinguished road

Very nice, thank you. .
Old 02-25-2008, 12:06 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

She'll keep the curls until she wants to change to a different look, and then she'll do that. Stop trying to pin her down, let her do what she wants. It's her hair, you know, not ours.

About the questions asked -- I'm happy to leave her some privacy. We know enough about the split with Mylène, everything's fine between her and Alizée, and IMO she may have said a bit too much about Jérémy recently. If I were him, I'd be a little uncomfortable with some of the public revelations. But of course I'm not, and maybe he doesn't care.

Be that as it may -- as always, she's lovely. I like the fact that our girl changes from time to time. I like her unconventionality. I love her tattoo. It's the beauty of her spirit that really floors me, but her face and body are certainly easy on the eyes as well.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 02-25-2008, 12:13 AM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

OH! I'm sorry, I was lost in lili's eyes. Where you guys saying something?
Old 02-25-2008, 12:46 AM
Podcastress

ciarac77 is on a distinguished road

Since I've been reading the forum for a couple weeks, I'm not really shocked to see posts about tastes in Alizée's current hairstyle, but I do find them amusing.

It looks like some people like the curls, or some people don't. Personally, I think the curls are adorable and classy (along with the dress), but the thing is, it's not like it's a "look" she will necessarily have for awhile. I mean, she doesn't wake up looking like that. She has to actually, physically curl her hair. It's not a haircut she'll have until it grows out or gets chopped off, and it's not a wave or a perm. It's just the way she's fixed it a couple times, and I'm sure she'll be sporting the straight look as well as this one in interviews and performances to come in the near future (assuming the haircut itself remains the same).
Old 02-25-2008, 12:51 AM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
About the questions asked -- I'm happy to leave her some privacy. We know enough about the split with Mylène, everything's fine between her and Alizée, and IMO she may have said a bit too much about Jérémy recently. If I were him, I'd be a little uncomfortable with some of the public revelations. But of course I'm not, and maybe he doesn't care.

What revelations?...if you don't mind me asking. I haven't been around much lately. Some people talking smack about jeremy?
Old 02-25-2008, 01:06 AM
star traveller

-MihaiL- is on a distinguished road

Jeremy? Hehe I thought he was a softy, why would he be uncomfortable with what Alizee has to say? Though I don't know what she said about him other than he was working on her album and she was generally influenced musically by him, my french is poor.
Old 02-25-2008, 02:00 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Heh - maybe we should leave it at that.

It was nothing too terrible. Just a little amusement at his expense.

About Mylène and the end of the partnership, what she said was that it was all very amicable. She decided several years ago that she wanted to do her own thing musically, go in new directions. Mylène understood that and agreed. In preparation for her comeback, she purchased her trade name, which is also her own real name, from Mylène for the symbolic price of one Euro; Mylène had trademarked it for security in the old days. Alizée is grateful to Mylène and Laurent for discovering her, giving her a fantastic start to her career, and teaching her a lot about how the business worked. There is no bad blood between them whatsoever, all the rumors were BS.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 02-25-2008, 02:17 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

My recent favorite is that Jérémy sometimes has "too many" musical ideas (Ciné-télé-revue). That just seems to fit. Others I can think of are that he's messy (FMH), and turns to Lili for tech support (SVM iPod). Keep giving us the dirt babe!
Closed Thread