PDA

View Full Version : Alizée in Danse avec les stars 4 (2013)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

wildfire
11-02-2013, 04:59 PM
I missed the live performance of ZEE!?!?!?! Any video of the score?

Bigdan
11-02-2013, 05:06 PM
I thought the dance was incredible, and she looked amazing in that dress. There were only a couple very minor slip-ups. It was nearly perfect. And you could FEEL the sexual tension between them. I think maybe the producers are telling the judges not to play favorites with her or something. They need it to look like more of a competition, than the same person always at the top.

:bow:

http://youtu.be/k7e4YjB7_fs

she admit bakstage she did some false steps...

lapinschous
11-02-2013, 05:21 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img62/4876/rh13.jpg

:blink:

Bigdan , we finally have a replacement for "that" picture of the JPVA performance :D

wildfire
11-02-2013, 05:26 PM
Here's my Haiku for this perfromance...

The judges Judged
'Zee takes it in stride
I think they are having sex

Bigdan
11-02-2013, 05:26 PM
Bigdan , we finally have a replacement for "that" picture of the JPVA performance :D

..and you can see that, in 10 years, nothing had changed :D

http://imageshack.com/a/img818/6227/hncy.jpg

EVIL ZEE :D

Taxi Driver Aaron
11-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Alizée has the best score for a Tango dance performance so far. The judges are consistently tough scorers for the Tango dance performance.

wildfire
11-02-2013, 05:29 PM
..and you can see that, in 10 years, nothing had changed :D

Are you talking about her 'ZEE-boose? :bow:

melovelily
11-02-2013, 05:40 PM
^
http://cdn.beerstore.com.au/sites/beerstore.com.au/files/imagecache/product_full/prod-img/alize-blue-1299706539.jpg
?

Bigdan
11-02-2013, 05:43 PM
Are you talking about her 'ZEE-boose? :bow:

http://imageshack.com/a/img203/4381/p8e5.jpg

That's a possibility....:D

Jenny_HRO87
11-02-2013, 06:37 PM
damn I wanted Tal to win the face-à-face so Laetitia would be out...

also Alizée is so sad now...

but well we will see her again next week...

Rev
11-02-2013, 06:37 PM
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=2206

Tal is out. She and Laetitia were in the Face-to-face. She lost 49 to 51%.

Alizée was very upset.

ALS
11-02-2013, 06:46 PM
OMG Alizée can massage my thigh anytime she wants. :D:

Jenny_HRO87
11-02-2013, 06:56 PM
Alizée was very upset.

I hope Tal's fans will remember this. And will also remember that Tal and Alizée are good friends. And vote for Alizée now. Even if I saw a lot of them on Twitter being like "I stop watching DALS if Tal has to leave"

Karin
11-02-2013, 07:02 PM
I hope Tal's fans will remember this. And will also remember that Tal and Alizée are good friends. And vote for Alizée now. Even if I saw a lot of them on Twitter being like "I stop watching DALS if Tal has to leave"

or they will go crazy and mad on Alizée, how its possible she continues and Tal no....

Lili4ever
11-02-2013, 07:06 PM
someone speaking French could visit Tal's fan forums if such exist and see what they write ?

Bigdan
11-02-2013, 07:09 PM

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/9321/b54k.jpg

:D

Jenny_HRO87
11-02-2013, 07:16 PM
or they will go crazy and mad on Alizée, how its possible she continues and Tal no....

I doubt that. It wasn't Alizée who beat Tal in the face-à-face... so why should they be mad at her? Laetitia is the one to "blame"... and Alizée was clearly upset about the whole thing.

Karin
11-02-2013, 07:22 PM
I doubt that. It wasn't Alizée who beat Tal in the face-à-face... so why should they be mad at her? Laetitia is the one to "blame"... and Alizée was clearly upset about the whole thing.

well I don't tell you aren't right... but we dont know, how will react the Tal's fanbase however we know Tal and Alizée are good friends, and it was really good shown in tv

Taxi Driver Aaron
11-02-2013, 08:31 PM
Tal will encourage her fan base to vite Alizée... DALS willing.

Taxi Driver Aaron
11-02-2013, 08:32 PM

This just in... Alizée does not want to massage your thigh. Lol

Fall
11-02-2013, 09:28 PM
damn I wanted Tal to win the face-à-face so Laetitia would be out...

also Alizée is so sad now...

but well we will see her again next week...
I thought Tal was going to win the face a face, her dance was noticeably better than Laetitia's in my opinion. At the very end Laetitia was late and carried on dancing for a few seconds after the music ended, going over to her partner (the Prince lookalike :D) to be lifted up. No idea how she beat Tal, but there you go, Laetitia (thanks to her fans) is a strong contender after all. Alizée was sad for Tal, I was sad for Alizée :/

And yes, hopefully some of Tal's fans, with Tal's encouragement, switch over to supporting Alizée. Correct me if I'm wrong and this isn't the case but, I noticed MP's tweet seemed to say he supports Brahim? I was never really 100% convinced he and Alizée were together a while ago, but I do find it odd that he supports BZ and didn't even mention Alizée in his other tweet that was read. :13:

Edit.
Btw, I realize the dude can't mention everybody in a tweet, or two, you'd think he would mention her though.

Taxi Driver Aaron
11-02-2013, 09:49 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong and this isn't the case but, I noticed MP's tweet seemed to say he supports Brahim? I was never really 100% convinced he and Alizée were together a while ago, but I do find it odd that he supports BZ and didn't even mention Alizée in his other tweet that was read. :13:

Edit.
Btw, I realize the dude can't mention everybody in a tweet, or two, you'd think he would mention her though.

Could it be that MP may be a bit bitter?.... I would have to admit that I would be a bit bitter if I had Alizée's heart within my grasp and then lost it... could you blame MP? ... anyway... he'll get over it... or maybe not... oh well.

Fall
11-02-2013, 10:06 PM
Could it be that MP may be a bit bitter?.... I would have to admit that I would be a bit bitter if I had Alizée's heart within my grasp and then lost it... could you blame MP? ... anyway... he'll get over it... or maybe not... oh well.

Maybe. I know I'm bitter just having had a lot of Alizée videos on my laptop and then losing them 'cause it went kaput.
I don't want to imagine what it's like to lose her. :fear:

Taxi Driver Aaron
11-03-2013, 01:58 AM
Alizée and Gregoire sharing a dress. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLAxeZj1i1k

Okay so, just a quick recap... so far Gregoire was able to:

*Get Alizée to knock him over with her booty.
*Smear his face all over with her kisses.
*And get inter her dress... with her in it.... literally.

It is almost like he stays up all night thinking of ways to make things more sensual between him and Alizée each week.

Is there anything else he can do to push the sextual tension between them any further for week seven?

Just when I think that things can't get anymore sensual they do!...

What's next?... do I dare ask?

Taxi Driver Aaron
11-03-2013, 02:03 AM
Maybe. I know I'm bitter just having had a lot of Alizée videos on my laptop and then losing them 'cause it went kaput.
I don't want to imagine what it's like to lose her. :fear:

It's the Zee effect. First you think "I'm not obsessed or jealous" and then something happens and you go psycho crazy nuts!

Scruffydog777
11-03-2013, 02:41 AM
It was depressing to see Alizee's reaction to Tal not winning the face a face. I think Tal offers her a type of freind she does not have back in Corsica. An equal more or less and just as they are getting close, they have to part. I think the time required for DALS will not allow her to see much of Tal, if Tal will still be in the area while the show is still going on, but hopefully they will get to spend more time together on either the DALS tour or Les Enfoires.

Karin
11-03-2013, 06:39 AM
It was depressing to see Alizee's reaction to Tal not winning the face a face. I think Tal offers her a type of freind she does not have back in Corsica. An equal more or less and just as they are getting close, they have to part. I think the time required for DALS will not allow her to see much of Tal, if Tal will still be in the area while the show is still going on, but hopefully they will get to spend more time together on either the DALS tour or Les Enfoires.

Agree. I hope too, Tal will be there at least in prime time to support Alizée and of course all there. It would be for Alizée good psychological support

Taxi Driver Aaron
11-03-2013, 06:56 AM

I'm sure they'll be spending more time with each other as friends outside of DALS. And we might not get to see anything that goes on behind the scenes except for album stuff, etc.

Alizée will be okay. You have to remember that they are deep into the competition now and all of the competitors are practically friends by this time. So any loss is going to be devastating.

Seeing Tal go may have been particularly sad because they are working on an album together. But at the same time. They will still be seeing more of each other because they are working on an album with each other.

Karin
11-03-2013, 07:37 AM
They will still be seeing more of each other because they are working on an album with each other.

just one song (duo), not album

Taxi Driver Aaron
11-03-2013, 07:52 AM
just one song (duo), not album

I mean that they are working on a song in an album together.

Scruffydog777
11-03-2013, 08:44 AM
We all know how much Alizée's family and Corsica and her close friendship with dancerman mean to her, but I've also spoken of that void that was left when her and Jeremy broke up and hopefully that void will be filled someday soon, but I think this relationship with Tal had turned into something special for her. Though Alizée is about 6 years older than her, they seem to be the same age at heart. As opposed to any female friends she has on Corsica, she has so much in common with Tal.

They are both single, both singers and dancers, both beautiful. There is so much for them to share thoughts about, their careers, men, shopping. This show brings them together in a very close way. In a way I think no other show can except for maybe a DALS tour. Les Enfoires will bring them together, if they appear on it, but there are so many participants, it wont be the same. The DALS shows have kept them close before, during and after work.

I meant to post a picture when I got back from Paris,that very close by Studio 217 where the show is filmed there is a sort of apartment building where all the stars are put up. Even the single ones who live locally probably stay here to get an early start for all the practice and off stage filming that goes on.

I think this brought about a closeness between these two that will be hard to duplicate. I think it brought a level of fun into her life that she has seldom seen in the past few years. We know she doesn't cry that often and it's because she fears, it might not be the same as what they had during these few weeks. Alizée will eventually go back to her life on Corsica and Tal will eventually go back to hers. Sure they can get back together once in a while, but it probably wont ever be in the way that this show has brought them together.

ALS
11-03-2013, 09:40 AM
Okay so, just a quick recap... so far Gregoire was able to:

*Get Alizée to knock him over with her booty.
*Smear his face all over with her kisses.
*And get inter her dress... with her in it.... literally.

It is almost like he stays up all night thinking of ways to make things more sensual between him and Alizée each week.

Is there anything else he can do to push the sextual tension between them any further for week seven?

Just when I think that things can't get anymore sensual they do!...

What's next?... do I dare ask?

You must have missed the video last night where Gregoire was goofing around with Alizée in practice and found her tickle spots. :D Now we all know where to tickle her.

Taxi Driver Aaron
11-03-2013, 11:28 AM
You must have missed the video last night where Gregoire was goofing around with Alizée in practice and found her tickle spots. :D Now we all know where to tickle her.

Gee "thanks" ... you are right. I didn't get a chance to see everything and I missed that.

Jenny_HRO87
11-03-2013, 11:30 AM
We all know how much Alizée's family and Corsica and her close friendship with dancerman mean to her, but I've also spoken of that void that was left when her and Jeremy broke up and hopefully that void will be filled someday soon, but I think this relationship with Tal had turned into something special for her. Though Alizée is about 6 years older than her, they seem to be the same age at heart. As opposed to any female friends she has on Corsica, she has so much in common with Tal.

They are both single, both singers and dancers, both beautiful. There is so much for them to share thoughts about, their careers, men, shopping. This show brings them together in a very close way. In a way I think no other show can except for maybe a DALS tour. Les Enfoires will bring them together, if they appear on it, but there are so many participants, it wont be the same. The DALS shows have kept them close before, during and after work.

I meant to post a picture when I got back from Paris,that very close by Studio 217 where the show is filmed there is a sort of apartment building where all the stars are put up. Even the single ones who live locally probably stay here to get an early start for all the practice and off stage filming that goes on.

I think this brought about a closeness between these two that will be hard to duplicate. I think it brought a level of fun into her life that she has seldom seen in the past few years. We know she doesn't cry that often and it's because she fears, it might not be the same as what they had during these few weeks. Alizée will eventually go back to her life on Corsica and Tal will eventually go back to hers. Sure they can get back together once in a while, but it probably wont ever be in the way that this show has brought them together.

You make is sound like Alizée doesn't have a lot of friend outside her friends and family in Corsica... of course she's really upset about Tal leaving, but Tal is also one of her "coupines" from Les Enfoirés and Alizée seems to be a person who loves all her friends a lot... so Tal is obviously not the only one... Jenifer, Nolwenn, Amel, Claire etc... they are all close to each other even if they don't see each other very often. Of course it's nice to have a friend around when you do a thing like DALS. So I hope it won't bring her down too much.

Also 6 years isn't a hell of an age gap.

Rev
11-03-2013, 03:05 PM
Lapinschous (or someone), if you can find the time, could you possibly tell us what was said by the judges after the Tango? :)

Ray4AJ
11-03-2013, 04:02 PM
'Only' 5.5 million viewers last night.

Source Link (http://www.ozap.com/actu/audiences-dals-en-tete-sur-tf1-france-3-deuxieme-grace-a-laurent-gerra-france-5-leader-tnt/449962)

ALS
11-03-2013, 04:56 PM
Alizée posted this picture today.

http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws.com/93636d7a44a711e3a3e722000a9f09d0_8.jpg

lapinschous
11-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Lapinschous (or someone), if you can find the time, could you possibly tell us what was said by the judges after the Tango? :)

Haven't had the time to watch the video yet!!! D: So many tests at my university !

But be sure that I'll do it as soon as I get to download Firstseb's links ;)

ALS
11-03-2013, 06:33 PM
Alizée having some fun singing Karaoke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPzVTCdHdlQ

Scruffydog777
11-03-2013, 07:52 PM
You make is sound like Alizée doesn't have a lot of friend outside her friends and family in Corsica... of course she's really upset about Tal leaving, but Tal is also one of her "coupines" from Les Enfoirés and Alizée seems to be a person who loves all her friends a lot... so Tal is obviously not the only one... Jenifer, Nolwenn, Amel, Claire etc... they are all close to each other even if they don't see each other very often. Of course it's nice to have a friend around when you do a thing like DALS. So I hope it won't bring her down too much.

Also 6 years isn't a hell of an age gap.

You make it sound like a freind, is a freind, is a freind. Can Jeremy bring her the same type of freindship Annily doe? No. Can Annily bring her the same type of freindship Jeremy did? No. There are all different types and levels of freindship and because of Alizee being single, that level that the freindship of a best "girl" freind can bring is so much higher and more important. Could she really confide with family or dancerman about MP or some other man that may come into her life? Can she talk to her freinds on Corsica about the latest fashion accessories? I doubt if her single female freinds on Corsica can either afford or have the same willingness to buy what she does.

Jennifer and Nolwenn were close freinds of hers, but especially with Nolwenn, she lost that "close" freindship when she moved back to Corsica.

Their is also a huge difference in having a freind who is just a short distance away that you can see and hold and cry on their shoulder as opposed to someone who's hundreds of miles away who you can only talk to over a phone. It is in no way the same. There are times when you need someone to be "there" for you.

I only pointed out the age difference because it is there. If I hadn't mentioned it, somebody else would have. I said Alizee is young at heart and that makes the age difference no real factor.

Edit:

'Only' 5.5 million viewers last night.

Source Link (http://www.ozap.com/actu/audiences-dals-en-tete-sur-tf1-france-3-deuxieme-grace-a-laurent-gerra-france-5-leader-tnt/449962)

Maybe there was something else going on, like a big soccer game, but it also seems like this show is kind of long and drawn out. I also wonder too if a lot of people get turned off when the judge's votes seem to be pretty much in line with what goes on, on the dance floor, then the fan vote comes along and that all goes out the window.

By letting the fan vote count for so much, they might be pleasing the many fans of the most popular star at the time, but the larger group, the majority of the fans of the "show" are left with a bad taste in their mouth.

Rev
11-03-2013, 08:06 PM
Haven't had the time to watch the video yet!!! D: So many tests at my university !

But be sure that I'll do it as soon as I get to download Firstseb's links ;)

School is absolutely first. IF you get time it would be nice to know the detail of why they scored her so low.

Best of luck on the exams. :)

ALS
11-04-2013, 09:34 AM
The possibility of a Dance off was a real nail biter on Saturday night.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYOWyECCEAAD73W.jpg

Taxi Driver Aaron
11-04-2013, 10:34 AM
The possibility of a Dance off was a real nail biter on Saturday night.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYOWyECCEAAD73W.jpg

Hahaha... that's cute.

melovelily
11-04-2013, 12:57 PM
http://distilleryimage2.ak.instagram.com/5ede71b6457511e3bf2822000a1d1fd7_8.jpg

Scruffydog777
11-04-2013, 01:00 PM
The only good part of Tal getting eliminated last week is if Alizée is to hopefully win this thing, it had to happen at some point and it might have been very fortunate for their friendship that a dance off didn't happen between them two last week or in the weeks to follow.

Bigdan
11-04-2013, 01:54 PM
https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1452417_595864433808901_849812557_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1394442_595864567142221_1021289659_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1380296_595864580475553_793945723_n.jpg

melovelily
11-04-2013, 02:31 PM
The only good part of Tal getting eliminated last week is if Alizée is to hopefully win this thing, it had to happen at some point and it might have been very fortunate for their friendship that a dance off didn't happen between them two last week or in the weeks to follow.

You do know that it's just a show, Scruffy, right? :P

Jenny_HRO87
11-04-2013, 04:12 PM
You make it sound like a freind, is a freind, is a freind. Can Jeremy bring her the same type of freindship Annily doe? No. Can Annily bring her the same type of freindship Jeremy did? No. There are all different types and levels of freindship and because of Alizee being single, that level that the freindship of a best "girl" freind can bring is so much higher and more important.

Did I say anything different? Did I ever say that I don't think her close friendship to Tal isn't important or sth like that?

Could she really confide with family or dancerman about MP or some other man that may come into her life?

Probably? Who knows. They know each other for a long time, why shouldn't she tell him about it? And why shouldn't she tell her family? Her family was there for her after the breakup and so they always will.

Can she talk to her freinds on Corsica about the latest fashion accessories? I doubt if her single female freinds on Corsica can either afford or have the same willingness to buy what she does.

You don't have to buy something to be able to talk about it. You can be happy for someone to get nice and maybe expensive things if you even can't afford them. We have no idea what her friends are like but from the few photos Alizée is posting on instagram she seems to enjoy their company. And if you can't talk about this you talk about other things. You don't do the same things with all your friends. Also some of them she knows since she's a kid and her past career hasn't changed anything between them. Why would it now?

Jennifer and Nolwenn were close freinds of hers, but especially with Nolwenn, she lost that "close" freindship when she moved back to Corsica.

Their is also a huge difference in having a freind who is just a short distance away that you can see and hold and cry on their shoulder as opposed to someone who's hundreds of miles away who you can only talk to over a phone. It is in no way the same. There are times when you need someone to be "there" for you.

My best friend (I personally don't like it to say "best friend" because all my friends are really dear to me but if I'd marry tomorrow and had to pick a wedding witness it would be her... so this probably qualifies for being a best friend) isn't living in the same city as I do and if I'm lucky I see her 3, 4 times a year but she still would always be there for me even if I would cry into the phone. Distance doesn't mean anything as long as you stay in touch and are close to each other. I have other friends and sometimes I don't hear from them for ages and when I see them after a year it's like I saw them just yesterday.

As far as I can see Alizée is really caring about her friends. She has always mentioned that she's a reserved and shy person and with friends you can always be like you really are. And of course you don't want to "lose" such a person even if it's only a TV show. So it's very much likely that if there would have been another close friend of Alizée, one of her "coupines", she would have cried too. Not only because of Tal.

Well anyway that's all way too off-topic but I just wanted to make that clear.

I didn't want to say anything against Tal's & Alizée's friendship. I just feel like you sometimes read too much into things...

Karin
11-04-2013, 05:25 PM
Alizée seems to be a person who loves all her friends a lot... so Tal is obviously not the only one... Jenifer, Nolwenn, Amel, Claire etc... they are all close to each other even if they don't see each other very often. Of course it's nice to have a friend around when you do a thing like DALS. So I hope it won't bring her down too much..

well I agree with you as always Jenny :) but one thing - its maybe just my view on the situation or the reality, but for me it seems Alizée and Tal friendship looks to be much bigger, than example with Jenifer. Maybe I think so just, I HATE really Jenifer, most after the thing how she "copied" Alizée. And look, Alizée knows Jenifer really long, much longer then Tal. But except some performaces in TV, they never made something together. And now, Tal choose Alizée to make a duo. Maybe its just cause the time together in DALS, or thanks really a big friendship :) I hope for the BIG friendship :)

lapinschous
11-04-2013, 05:26 PM

Jean-Marc said that he was disappointed in the technical part of the performance as she apparently "entangled" her legs though he was satisfied on the artistic side.

As to Pietra , she noticed some progress as far as the wild/felineness of the dancing is concerned but she criticized the couple for dancing too fast for this kind of tango .

Chris , said that they were desynchronized and lacked sensuality

Lastly , Shy'm sad in a word that she had a mixed impression about it.

skungpoomery
11-04-2013, 05:29 PM
I think from Twitter Tal seems to be asking people to give their support to Alizée now which is cool...

Karin
11-04-2013, 05:36 PM
I think from Twitter Tal seems to be asking people to give their support to Alizée now which is cool...

I didnt saw it, on her Twitter is nothing... just some Tals fans are posting such tweets

Scruffydog777
11-04-2013, 06:47 PM

I didn't want to say anything against Tal's & Alizée's friendship. I just feel like you sometimes read too much into things...

Sometimes I think you don't read enough into things. I think with me what it all goes back to is that big hole left in her life when she seperated from Jeremy. Sure she is blessed that she has a tremendous love for her family and her home, but what do you think goes through her mind when she goes to bed at night alone with her memories? What do you think she thinks about when she goes out to a restaurant or a bar at night with dancerman and sees a couple hugging and kissing in a corner? What do you think she thinks when she sees some handsome guy dancing with a beautiful young woman? She is reminded certainlly every week and maybe every day of what she doesn't have.

What do you think her idea of a perfect life was? I'd say the main elements would be a husband and a child or for her would it be children. Well there's no husband and if she wanted a little brother or sister for Annily, it looks like that might not happen. So I think as much as she does have, her picture of a perfect life isn't what she wanted it to be.

Back in 1996 when I was living about 1,000 miles south of here, I got divorced after a 15 year relationship. A year later I got into another relationship with a wonderful woman. Well a couple of years later, my company decided to pull out of that state. It's a long story, but to stay in my line of work, I had to move and it led to the break up of that relationship. So I moved up here and the women I met just weren't the same. It led to a lot of deep depression in my life.

Now I have 2 brothers and a sister who are all married with kids. I love them all and I get along with the in-laws great, though I can't say they get along with each other very well. As much as I love and care about them, I used to hate going over their places for the holidays or any other day for that matter. It would remind me of what I didn't have. The holidays being extra depressing. I had wished my company would mandate I'd have the work 24 hours on a holiday, but no such luck and I wonder if Alizee goes through the same thing when she visits some of her married freinds.

Well that all changed the day I found out about Alizee. I get an enormous amount of enjoyement out of visiting them now. For me finding out about Alizee has been like finding an incredible freind, a freind like no other. There are several guys I work with who I get along great with and we go out once in a while for a beer or two. Unfortunately they aren't Alizee fans. We've talked about going on vacations together but now since I spend most of my time in Europe, that seems to no longer be the case. But with some of these guys I go out with once in a while, there are some I'd like to go on a vacation with, some not. Some I'd like to go golfing with, some not. Some I'd like to share my concerns about life with and some not. So there are all different levels of friendship. At least certainly for me, but I can't speak for you. Maybe all your friends are on the same plateau. I don't know. We are all different.

But it just goes to show how at least for me, one friendship, can mean so much more than another. It doesn't have to be an Alizée to set someone apart from others and I'm saying this short term friendship with Tal was special for her. . They were mirror images of each other with so much in common and they were having so much fun. Even if Tal hadn't been eliminated, it still had to end in the coming weeks and I don't think it will ever be the same for what they had here. I think it was a time that meant a lot to Alizée. It helped her forget about that big empty spot in her life and that's something she really needed.

skungpoomery
11-04-2013, 06:55 PM
I didnt saw it, on her Twitter is nothing... just some Tals fans are posting such tweets

Oh, sorry yes - it was just a RT (and wishful thinking on my part) - still, maybe it will do no harm . . .

Un-rêve
11-04-2013, 08:27 PM
I think with me what it all goes back to is that big hole left in her life when she seperated from Jeremy. Sure she is blessed that she has a tremendous love for her family and her home, but what do you think goes through her mind when she goes to bed at night alone with her memories? What do you think she thinks about when she goes out to a restaurant or a bar at night with dancerman and sees a couple hugging and kissing in a corner? What do you think she thinks when she sees some handsome guy dancing with a beautiful young woman? She is reminded certainlly every week and maybe every day of what she doesn't have.

What do you think her idea of a perfect life was? I'd say the main elements would be a husband and a child or for her would it be children. Well there's no husband and if she wanted a little brother or sister for Annily, it looks like that might not happen. So I think as much as she does have, her picture of a perfect life isn't what she wanted it to be.

I'd rather not think about those things...

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Bruce-Lee.gif

I've always thought at the end of the day Annily would not just be her child but her best friend too though.

Back in 1996 when I was living about 1,000 miles south of here, I got divorced after a 15 year relationship. A year later I got into another relationship with a wonderful woman. Well a couple of years later, my company decided to pull out of that state. It's a long story, but to stay in my line of work, I had to move and it led to the break up of that relationship. So I moved up here and the women I met just weren't the same. It led to a lot of deep depression in my life.

Sorry to hear that man.. I think more people than you realize can relate to that though.. well at the very least I think maybe Alizée has become your safe haven.. a place of light.

Scruffydog777
11-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Annily, at this stage of her life, can never understand what she's been through.

Un-rêve
11-04-2013, 09:04 PM
Annily, at this stage of her life, can never understand what she's been through.

I'm sure Alizée would beg to differ. :bye:

Scruffydog777
11-04-2013, 09:26 PM
You're saying at this point in her life, Annily understands what it means to make a life time commitment, for ever and ever, til death do us part?

Un-rêve
11-04-2013, 09:40 PM
You're saying at this point in her life, Annily understands what it means to make a life time commitment, for ever and ever, til death do us part?

I dunno about that.. I'm just saying Alizée has brought Annily up the her way/the right way. :)

Other advice: mothers shouldn't simplify the way they talk to their children . I always talked to Annily as if she understood everything . When she was really young , I used to talk to her as an adult . There's nothing best than explaining things as they are. Children are often way more intelligent than adults to understand some kind of things.

Nine months interview.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?p=241377#post241377

Scruffydog777
11-05-2013, 07:05 AM
Nine months interview.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?p=241377#post241377

I thought this line was pretty funny.

"Since I gained 28 kilos , the thing you didn't want to tell me was that I'd never recover my body silhouette . So just to contradict them, the more people said that to me, the more I ate . "

It looks like she stopped eating to contradict them.

melovelily
11-05-2013, 09:10 AM
http://distilleryimage7.ak.instagram.com/45602dac458811e3a39822000a9e0344_8.jpg

"Danse avec les stars c'est aussi ça 😁 @gregoirelyonnet @DALS_TF1"

Jenny_HRO87
11-05-2013, 01:56 PM
Sometimes I think you don't read enough into things. I think with me what it all goes back to is that big hole left in her life when she seperated from Jeremy. Sure she is blessed that she has a tremendous love for her family and her home, but what do you think goes through her mind when she goes to bed at night alone with her memories? What do you think she thinks about when she goes out to a restaurant or a bar at night with dancerman and sees a couple hugging and kissing in a corner? What do you think she thinks when she sees some handsome guy dancing with a beautiful young woman? She is reminded certainlly every week and maybe every day of what she doesn't have.

Did I ever question that she would feel this way? Did I ever say anything like that? No. I didn't.

But it just goes to show how at least for me, one friendship, can mean so much more than another. It doesn't have to be an Alizée to set someone apart from others and I'm saying this short term friendship with Tal was special for her. . They were mirror images of each other with so much in common and they were having so much fun. Even if Tal hadn't been eliminated, it still had to end in the coming weeks and I don't think it will ever be the same for what they had here. I think it was a time that meant a lot to Alizée. It helped her forget about that big empty spot in her life and that's something she really needed.

Same as above. I never said anything that would indicate that I don't think Tal's presence during the show wasn't special for Alizée.

But it seems like I hit a nerve there - sorry for that - so it might be the best to stop talking about this topic.

P. S. Why do you guys keep calling Alizée's best friend "dancerman"? He has a name you know...

ALS
11-05-2013, 02:18 PM
It is easier to remember and it's just a Pet Name we have for him. He's a guy who happens to be a professional dancer thus Dancer Man. :) It is in no way meant to be derogatory towards him in anyway. It's just a guy thing that evolves over time. :p There are a lot people that refer to Alizée as Lilly where did that name come from?

Bigdan
11-05-2013, 02:57 PM
http://fr.tv.yahoo.com/news/danse-stars-4-fesses-daliz%C3%A9e-font-buzz-twitter-091821779.html

"Alizée buttocks are making the buzz on Twitter" :D

Edit:

http://i.imgur.com/HknmplV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5cpQljJ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Z7vyPFx.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1GA7dfy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/RWgIEPi.jpg

:wub:

Jenny_HRO87
11-05-2013, 03:06 PM
It is easier to remember and it's just a Pet Name we have for him. He's a guy who happens to be a professional dancer thus Dancer Man. :) It is in no way meant to be derogatory towards him in anyway. It's just a guy thing that evolves over time. :p There are a lot people that refer to Alizée as Lilly where did that name come from?

well it's (or better was) her nickname after all and she even used it in one of her songs... that's something totally different to me... it's not something fans totally made up..

I'm sorry it's just... I know you guys don't mean it like that... but to me calling him "dancerman" is like when you would call Alizée "hot french chick with brown hair"... I'm also not a big fan that so many of you refer to her as "zée" or something it's just so weird... well it's a personal thing.

lapinschous
11-05-2013, 03:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/5cpQljJ.jpg

Dem facial expressions... I Lol'd :D

skungpoomery
11-05-2013, 05:15 PM
Regarding the "buttocks" issue:

I’m not surprised – I never understood how her backing band managed to play (or stay sane) when she wore those silver pants for L’Alizé way back in 2000, and don’t get even get me started on J’ai pas vingt ans – just ask Jessica’s kid brother on Stars à domicile . . .

Fall
11-05-2013, 10:11 PM
http://fr.tv.yahoo.com/news/danse-stars-4-fesses-daliz%C3%A9e-font-buzz-twitter-091821779.html

"Alizée buttocks are making the buzz on Twitter" :D

The part at the end about the public's reaction to Tal's elimination and Laetitia being in danger, while Keen'V and Laurent are safe... But nothing about Alizée. Does that mean that they think she'll be safe? Or?
I thought the next person to be eliminated was going to be one of the guys. But it's true about Keen'V and Laurent, lots of audience votes for them. And Brahim the break dance champion will be fine; well, he'd have to mess up or have a boring dance to get a low score and be near the bottom. Laetitia beat Tal. Where does Alizée fit into all that?
I'm worried about the next show :(

Scruffydog777
11-06-2013, 05:04 AM
As ALS said, we mean no disprespect when we refer to dancerman as dancerman. It's just that his real name is not the type of name that's easy to remember in this part of the world, or at least for me it isn't.

Karin
11-06-2013, 03:40 PM
As ALS said, we mean no disprespect when we refer to dancerman as dancerman. It's just that his real name is not the type of name that's easy to remember in this part of the world, or at least for me it isn't.

well, its really easy to remember

melovelily
11-06-2013, 03:44 PM
DancerGuy IS his real name to me. I ain't changing that :no:

Lili4ever
11-06-2013, 03:48 PM
DancerGay IS his real name to me. I ain't changing that :no:

Fixed it for you

ALS
11-06-2013, 03:52 PM
I'm still laughing about when I went looking for his real name, Pierantoine, and found out that Alizée outed his home address in a post. :)))

Yes guys Alizée told the whole world where he lives. :p

It's on the Internet and Alizée put it there so it must be true. :p

Jenny_HRO87
11-06-2013, 05:19 PM
I'm still laughing about when I went looking for his real name, Pierantoine, and found out that Alizée outed his home address in a post. :)))

it's actually Pierre Antoine. (not sure if it's hyphenated or not. I found a video of him Alizée's former dancing teacher posted and in there it's not)

just saying that's all. don't be angry with me.

Scruffydog777
11-06-2013, 05:58 PM
well, its really easy to remember

Not for me. Maybe because you can't teach an old dog new names, but during times like DALS, we don't hear his name that much and that's when I tend to forget it and like I said, I don't mean it in a negative way, so I have no plans on changing things.

Bigdan
11-06-2013, 06:28 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img818/8151/qd71.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

ALS
11-06-2013, 06:35 PM
it's actually Pierre Antoine. (not sure if it's hyphenated or not. I found a video of him Alizée's former dancing teacher posted and in there it's not)

just saying that's all. don't be angry with me.

Jenny, Hint, Hint, Alizée "spelled" it that way. :)

Scruffydog777
11-07-2013, 08:53 AM
Getting back to names again, Pokora was a name I certainly had never heard before, but I read how he got that name and part of that story involved a grandmother of Polish descent and it was easy to associate him being part Polish with the name Pokora because they both started off with the same 2 letters.

Now I think the hard part about remembering dancerman's name, at least the one I hear most often, Pierre Antoine, is to me, it sounds like two first names. I think it'd be the equivalent of someone in this country introducing me to someone named Peter Tony, after which I'd probably say Peter Tony what? It just doesn't sound quite right somehow, no how, which for me makes it difficult to remember.

ALS
11-07-2013, 09:34 AM
Good news guys it's official Alizée does windows. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMObjQLTM3o

Alizée practicing the Charleston.

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acrb4BPRnUI

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dAfZsEpyFk

Euphoria
11-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Oh I'm so excited for this week! :D

Jenny_HRO87
11-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Jenny, Hint, Hint, Alizée "spelled" it that way. :)

I'm not saying you're wrong but his "real" name is Pierre Antoine. Not that shortened version. But sure he's using the shortened version himself. Even for this dance school or what ever he is doing.

Now I think the hard part about remembering dancerman's name, at least the one I hear most often, Pierre Antoine, is to me, it sounds like two first names. I think it'd be the equivalent of someone in this country introducing me to someone named Peter Tony, after which I'd probably say Peter Tony what? It just doesn't sound quite right somehow, no how, which for me makes it difficult to remember.

If you can remember Marie Antoinette you surely can remember Pierre Antoine too ^^ And talking about double names... I think it's not so very uncommon in France... Jean-Baptiste, Jean-Pierre... not to mention Jean-Jacques Goldman :D

Never mind.

back to topic: Can't wait to see her dance the Charleston :) Looks like it's going to be really cool :)

Bigdan
11-07-2013, 05:20 PM
and now.... Menage à trois !!! :omg:

http://imageshack.us/a/img854/1224/a0wz.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img822/8213/zzc6.jpg

melovelily
11-07-2013, 05:34 PM
I. Don't. Mind. That. Not. At. All.

ALS
11-07-2013, 05:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp3RziAtoNk

MelleValetta
11-07-2013, 05:49 PM
I Don'n know why understand it. Why do a threesome?

Fall
11-07-2013, 06:49 PM
It's another challenge, to keep things interesting. They succeeded :D
Alizée and Grégoire work well together, to make it this far they have to. So they're throwing in an extra player in the game to see if they can make it work. Dancing isn't necessarily a couples thing :)

Un-rêve
11-07-2013, 07:53 PM

does it really matter. ;) ;) :D

Scruffydog777
11-08-2013, 12:29 AM
If you can remember Marie Antoinette you surely can remember Pierre Antoine too

Who's Marie Antoinette?????

Was that the lady on horseback in that Three Stooges episode!!!

lapinschous
11-08-2013, 06:39 AM

I can already picture the male audience's drool ... :D

Taxi Driver Aaron
11-08-2013, 05:42 PM

http://imageshack.us/a/img854/1224/a0wz.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img822/8213/zzc6.jpg

OMG I'm gonna die of happiness.

Fall
11-08-2013, 10:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3TFZXK5jbA

I know I don't speak French but I'm sure that wasn't anything other than gibberish to count the steps at the end there :giggle:

Jenny_HRO87
11-09-2013, 07:27 AM

You are joking right? The famous - and probably most hated in her day - French Queen? One of the most famous characters in French history? Don't they teach you anything about the French Revolution in US schools (which was quite a turning point in the history of Europe)? :confused:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Antoinette

ALS
11-09-2013, 09:34 AM
Hi Jenny,

Wasn't she the one that told the peasants to eat cake and ended up losing her head over the issue. :p

DrSmith
11-09-2013, 09:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrztc4fGOs0

Jenny_HRO87
11-09-2013, 10:41 AM
Hi Jenny,

Wasn't she the one that told the peasants to eat cake and ended up losing her head over the issue. :p

yeah that one ^^

side note: She actually never said this.

Fall
11-09-2013, 02:36 PM
Posted by A Life on fb
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1391985_660861857268907_1231161497_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1466234_660858337269259_782983356_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1463746_660861253935634_1486417356_n.jpg

Taxi Driver Aaron
11-09-2013, 02:47 PM
^ yay! I can't wait!

LXND3R
11-09-2013, 02:58 PM
You are joking right? The famous - and probably most hated in her day - French Queen? One of the most famous characters in French history? Don't they teach you anything about the French Revolution in US schools (which was quite a turning point in the history of Europe)? :confused:

That's pretty much how America's Public Education works. If it's not about America then it doesn't belong in school, sad but, true.

Taxi Driver Aaron
11-09-2013, 03:28 PM
since when was rubbing your face in a girl's breasts a dance move? :mad:

Edit:

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1425638_660873080601118_26481723_n.png

Edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fJy2N96vqA

Euphoria
11-09-2013, 03:28 PM
Aww, did they dance already?

Taxi Driver Aaron
11-09-2013, 03:31 PM
Aww, did they dance already?

yep.. best score so far.. 69 ... they will dance again... here's a link to the live feed. it's still going... the other's are dancing now.

http://psychealizee5.wix.com/psychealizee#!live/ccnd

Euphoria
11-09-2013, 03:55 PM
Thanks for the link. :D

I just watched the Charleston on Youtube and I'm impressed by her dance skills. That tap dance! I didn't really like the dance though, I was hoping they'd do something a little more authentic.

Taxi Driver Aaron
11-09-2013, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the link. :D

I just watched the Charleston on Youtube and I'm impressed by her dance skills. That tap dance! I didn't really like the dance though, I was hoping they'd do something a little more authentic.

You're welcome. I agree... I also didn't like the music. I didn't like the whole face in her boobs thing either. :mad:

Un-rêve
11-09-2013, 04:01 PM
[/b]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fJy2N96vqA

This is definitely her cutest dance routine to date on the show and if anyone ever had any doubts that Alizée is a true life Tinkerbell then all they need do is watch this performance.. trop belle cute!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :tb2: :D

melovelily
11-09-2013, 04:09 PM
You're welcome. I agree... I also didn't like the music. I didn't like the whole face in her boobs thing either. :mad:

His face was in the air's boobs though :P

Taxi Driver Aaron
11-09-2013, 04:10 PM
This is definitely her cutest dance routine to date on the show and if anyone ever had any doubts that Alizée is a true life Tinkerbell then all they need do is watch this performance.. trop belle cute!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :tb2: :D

I like all her dances.. but this one was pretty good! ... she still has one more dance to go tonight!

Euphoria
11-09-2013, 04:21 PM
Wow, now their second dance was incredible. It gave me chills. I can't believe that jerk gave them a 7.

Taxi Driver Aaron
11-09-2013, 04:38 PM
https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1393398_544446948973542_1297213690_n.jpg

Edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmpaEajKi-c

Edit:

https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/1003232_10152021294031031_1712727304_n.jpg

Edit:

https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1460307_680784191941149_2018120983_n.jpg

Rev
11-09-2013, 05:30 PM
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=2210

Look at the 10s!!!!! :) :) :)

Why did Chris give them a 7? :confused: :(

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=2209

Alizée lives to dance another day. :)
Laurent is out.

melovelily
11-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Screw you Chris. You and your shitty hairstyle.

Karin
11-09-2013, 05:41 PM
https://scontent-a-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1468659_660910277264065_936415906_n.png

:D

Euphoria
11-09-2013, 05:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxCqz66L2mo

lapinschous
11-09-2013, 06:13 PM
^ The lesbian french song by excellence. :D

skungpoomery
11-09-2013, 06:30 PM
Her Twitter followers just went past 250,000 . . .

Scruffydog777
11-09-2013, 06:34 PM
I had a busy night at work last night and was too tired to watch the whole show. I saw someone posted a picture where Laetitia or what ever her name is was roughly 30 points behind the first 2 positions. Did she get another big boost from the audience at the end?

melovelily
11-09-2013, 06:47 PM
So, here's what i got from the trio dance.

Everytime something GOOD is gonna happen, Grégoire cock blocks me.... Er i mean interrupts them :( Y U do dis :whine:

Fall
11-09-2013, 07:14 PM
The Charleston was cool, but the trio was mind blowing. Safe to say their best dance so far on the show.

Also, yum:
http://instagram.com/p/gggBuPI8HL/

Un-rêve
11-09-2013, 08:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxCqz66L2mo

Well it was bold of her to do.. or should I say agree to do a performance like that, it must've must've been challenging for her.

My goddaughter's mother, who's my cousin, is a lesbian and lives with her girlfriend. I don't even ask myself whether it's good or bad, because for me it seems normal...

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7545

Maybe this is the cousin she was referring to. :13:

http://imageshack.us/a/img593/556/0bh6.jpg

Wizard
11-09-2013, 08:46 PM
That was wicked awesome, from an artistic perspective. I'm no dancer but maybe that cat Chris knows a thing or two about the technical aspects of dancing the Rumba. It's easy to get caught up in the charm and magic that is Alizée- happens to me all the time, and if I were a judge on DALS, she'd get all 10s :)

Fall
11-09-2013, 09:23 PM
I got a few screencaps, these are probably the best of 'em, with some IG filters

Click them for the IG size ones.
I made them thumbnails so it wouldn't take forever to scroll down this one post, but I don't know how to make it not take you to my photobucket :confused:
http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss107/Fall06/Alizee/th_IMG_20131109_213030_zps916eeaa8.jpg (http://s566.photobucket.com/user/Fall06/media/Alizee/IMG_20131109_213030_zps916eeaa8.jpg.html)

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss107/Fall06/Alizee/th_IMG_20131109_212000_zps6d79bc50.jpg (http://s566.photobucket.com/user/Fall06/media/Alizee/IMG_20131109_212000_zps6d79bc50.jpg.html)

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss107/Fall06/Alizee/th_IMG_20131109_212528_zpsca05f7c7.jpg (http://s566.photobucket.com/user/Fall06/media/Alizee/IMG_20131109_212528_zpsca05f7c7.jpg.html)

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss107/Fall06/Alizee/th_IMG_20131109_211720_zps9e037a98.jpg (http://s566.photobucket.com/user/Fall06/media/Alizee/IMG_20131109_211720_zps9e037a98.jpg.html)

Ray4AJ
11-09-2013, 11:43 PM
This article sorta summarizes Episode 7. (Use your translator!) (Unless you can read it already.) http://www.purepeople.com/article/danse-avec-les-stars-4-laurent-ournac-elimine-alizee-et-brahim-zaibat-au-top_a131398/1

BrianO1
11-10-2013, 02:38 AM
i agree the trio dance was one of the best yet!

however I do understand the 7 that was given. There were mistakes, or at least moves that could have been cleaner, and more fluid. Pretty much ever pick-up or lift they did with the exception of the running jump off the girls back, (which was freakin awesome) was choppy at parts, seemed more forced then graceful.

still an amazing performance though!

Rev
11-10-2013, 04:21 AM
Wow! I knew 10s were coming when I began to feel an energetic flow to the dance (difficult to describe, and this is the first of her dances where I felt it). I could "feel" that it was unfolding perfectly. Don't ask me how, I just knew. I expected at least 2. I'm glad she got 3. :)

Also, I think Chris was a bit harsh, even for Chris. She deserved an 8 from him.

At least Laetitia should have gotten a 5 from him on the first dance. If 7 was right for Alizée then 5 was correct for Laetitia. She was not dancing well at all today and, to the credit of the judges, she was scored accordingly overall.

Also, the Charleston was FUN. It was a style of dance that she could shine with - fun and energetic - and she did great. Her playful side was presented nicely. I think they did a great job with the choreography - moving from traditional to more modern and then back again as the song changed.

I expected a 9 from Shy'm on the first dance. She disappointed me. She is being a little harsher on Alizée than some of the others. The complexity of the routine deserved a 9 from her.

Another great week for Alizée. May she have 2 more. :)

Jake04
11-10-2013, 04:29 AM
I saw Tal's tweet when Alizee made it. Also, Team Tal tweeted the same. I'm glad they are throwing their support to Alizee! :2_thumbs: :dance:

lapinschous
11-10-2013, 06:22 AM
When looking back at DALS 3 , I realized that Grégoire seemed much less sincere towards Lorie compared to the magic I see between Alizée and him now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJw0giJhkNU

Edit:

Here's a documentary about DALS on TF1... with Alizée trying on 5 dresses in 5 mins :D

Edit:

http://videos.tf1.fr/50-mn-inside/le-document-d-inside-dans-les-coulisses-de-danse-avec-les-stars-8308165.html

Lili4ever
11-10-2013, 08:09 AM
When looking back at DALS 3 , I realized that Grégoire seemed much less sincere towards Lorie compared to the magic I see between Alizée and him now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJw0giJhkNU

2 guys, 1 girl ? :fear: Uuhh, i guess i am ok with that as long as swords are not crossed :fear:

Scruffydog777
11-10-2013, 08:46 AM
Thanks to Ray and Lapinschous for the links they posted. The video with the 5 dresses is about 12 minutes long and the 5 dresses comes in at about the 6:30 mark and there is a beautiful clip of her right near the end too.

ALS
11-10-2013, 10:20 AM
http://distilleryimage3.s3.amazonaws.com/2a65a34649ad11e3b69f125589bd0df1_8.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYq7MFdCAAAivJH.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYq40cCIgAAYVSp.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYq6MzLCYAAPQeY.jpg

Karin
11-10-2013, 12:33 PM
just

:omg:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYugky9IEAAWJjd.jpg:large

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdjslv-xiw0

Lili4ever
11-10-2013, 12:42 PM
how awesome is that !

melovelily
11-10-2013, 06:05 PM
Congrats! :clap:

lefty12357
11-10-2013, 06:34 PM
just

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYugky9IEAAWJjd.jpg:large

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdjslv-xiw0

Well this just goes to show that all your hard work is paying off. Congrats, Karin !!! I can't think of anyone who deserves such recognition more than you. :)

Taxi Driver Aaron
11-10-2013, 06:50 PM
Well this just goes to show that all your hard work is paying off. Congrats, Karin !!! I can't think of anyone who deserves such recognition more than you. :)

Congrats Karin! ... I'm glad that Alizée was reminded how much her fans love her and think of her. You were a great choice for them to use to represent the fans!

skungpoomery
11-10-2013, 07:13 PM
It’s so heart-warming that Karin does this and Alizée sees it. Thank you, and well done for letting her know that we love her . . .

Scruffydog777
11-10-2013, 07:20 PM
That was such a great picture Karin put together. She does so much concerning Alizee and it's so great that she does get noticed! Way to go girl!

ALS
11-10-2013, 08:14 PM
Congratulation on getting the recognition as a fan of Alizée that you deserve.

Fall
11-10-2013, 09:12 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/999436_10153506147470574_991995953_n.jpg

She posted this earlier today. When I saw that part yesterday I was relieved, it looks like Grégoire was more careful this time, not letting her dress fall down. Though I'm not sure that would have really hurt the performance like last time, scores-wise.

ALS
11-11-2013, 04:27 PM
Alizée and Gregoire

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYy4HdpIQAAa2SQ.jpg:large

C-4
11-12-2013, 07:37 AM
Congradultions Karin. You deserve to be recognized and acknowledged.
Stephen

Bigdan
11-12-2013, 04:57 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img18/4263/7a6h.jpg

Next challenge: Jive danse :dance:

ALS
11-12-2013, 05:20 PM
Keep telling me there isn't any sexual chemistry between these two.
Just pay attention to the way she is looks at him? :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPPBQOYEXwc

Scruffydog777
11-12-2013, 07:55 PM
I think it's too bad for him that he seemed to force himself upon her in the beginning. I think she's grown to like him more as time goes on, but there are only a couple of weeks left to seal the deal, unless they might work together on the tour. Which brings up an interesting question, if she does the tour, who will she be paired up with or will it be a different partner each week?

DannyMac524
11-12-2013, 09:14 PM
I still say... very lucky guy! I also agree they look very good together. I hope something comes from it. She deserves happiness after what she has been through.

Scruffydog777
11-13-2013, 10:30 AM

Was that the lady on horseback in that Three Stooges episode!!!

Sorry to get off topic, but I had to reply to this. I'm no expert on French history, but yes I'm well aware of who Marie Antoinette is. In fact on my recent very short trip to Paris to film Alizée singing Dear Darlin, one of the few places I visited was the Basilica of St Denis where many of the former kings and queens of France are buried including Marie Antoinette and her husband King Louis XVI. Here are a few pictures I took while I was there.

http://imageshack.us/a/img543/9707/8uzm.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/543/8uzm.jpg/)
http://imageshack.us/a/img208/2324/oqiq.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/208/oqiq.jpg/)
http://imageshack.us/a/img841/8545/k00v.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/k00v.jpg/)
http://imageshack.us/a/img36/1605/4ml.JPG (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/36/4ml.JPG/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

ALS
11-13-2013, 11:01 AM
This one was labeled Chat And it is something about Video Chat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgBz2ShpcEo

Bigdan
11-13-2013, 03:44 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img197/6859/0jmb.jpg

Alizee got the blues and need a hugg...

ALS
11-13-2013, 03:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_32XgXSzI

Euphoria
11-13-2013, 04:13 PM
Oh there is deeeeefinitely something going on between them. ;)

BrianO1
11-13-2013, 04:44 PM
Ohhh yeah. No denying it there, even close friends don't kiss eachother hold eachother like that if one is upset. There defiantly seems to be something deeper between them.

Lili4ever
11-13-2013, 04:56 PM
relax, guys. This is a tv show and everyone does what they can, to get sympathies. Looking cute, sexy, holding hands and all that stuff. Did you forgot how good Alizee is at that ? She will melt even the coldest heart. I am not saying that she isn't having a good time. Gregorie looks like a perfect fit for Lili and i am sure they have great chemistry, but to say that there is something more than that is premature

ALS
11-13-2013, 06:59 PM
relax, guys. This is a tv show and everyone does what they can, to get sympathies. Looking cute, sexy, holding hands and all that stuff. Did you forgot how good Alizee is at that ?

What did she say about physical contact five or six weeks ago ? "That she does not like being touched other than her husband Jeremy" Show or no show the affection between these two is real. If the relationship has gone from good friends to something more serious, I doubt we'll know the truth until after the show ends.

Euphoria
11-13-2013, 07:16 PM
So the producers singled out Alizee and Gregoire to be the ones to fake like each other? Why wouldn't they have some of the other couples do it too? I'm not saying they're in a relationship, but I think it's pretty clear there is real chemistry between them. Whether or not they do anything about it is up in the air.

ALS
11-13-2013, 08:31 PM
Small Corsican restaurant (in Paris) with the team

http://distilleryimage7.s3.amazonaws.com/8f0102224ca611e3acaa0e387b17fb11_8.jpg

Fall
11-13-2013, 09:15 PM
Hehe, well I guess she read your post about not sharing much anymore Ray :giggle:

Hello Alizée :hello::D

Edit-

In that Blues video you can tell she still has that thing on her skin :13:

ALS
11-14-2013, 09:30 AM
We came to a kiss and love for our ritual Thursday

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/1451456_10153521182830574_1039658723_n.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZCEN1BCQAArG8F.jpg

ALS
11-14-2013, 01:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waS993TQ0Z8

skungpoomery
11-14-2013, 02:31 PM

Okay - so NOW she is anyway! Hopefully that will give Alizée a boost on the public vote if Tal's Tweeting to her fans to vote for her . . .

ALS
11-14-2013, 07:00 PM
A place in the final it deserves...Today training from 10:30 to 23:30

https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/936021_10153523143355574_1412087933_n.jpg

Scruffydog777
11-15-2013, 10:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waS993TQ0Z8

You can see how seriously she's taking this by closely scrutinizing every move, trying to get it exactly right, but at the same time, having a ton of fun with it.

Fall
11-15-2013, 01:42 PM
Thank goodness for Alizée Art
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWrAkoOXPPo

lapinschous
11-15-2013, 03:13 PM
Yay new album, in the first months of 2014 !

Edit:

This show is a bloody tear jerker... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxduCKBikME

song, by my friend Julie: http://youtu.be/RvUKR93AVPo?t=6s

ALS
11-15-2013, 05:05 PM
End of the training, the end of a long week we are exhausted but it is hoped that this is not the end of the experience.

https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/547874_10153526937485574_627129668_n.jpg

Ray4AJ
11-15-2013, 07:54 PM
Web article today partly about DALS and a bit about the next project.

http://www.purepeople.com/article/alizee-son-coup-de-coeur-pour-gregoire-je-me-sens-perdue-sans-lui_a131743/1

Translator App partial result:

"my job has helped me fight my shyness. I am more open to others. I'm lonely, but I would have been really unhappy if everything had not happened to me. Today, I feel much better than at the time when I was 14 years old", she says.

Today, thanks to dancing with the stars 4, Alizée think taking a new step in his release. "Today, thanks to the show, I learn to me. This was a true click, it served me therapy, finally", she says.

DannyMac524
11-15-2013, 07:58 PM
They make an awesome couple and I still say... he is the luckiest person in the world, as everyone of us would gladly exchange places with him.

Un-rêve
11-15-2013, 09:19 PM
Web article today partly about DALS and a bit about the next project.

http://www.purepeople.com/article/alizee-son-coup-de-coeur-pour-gregoire-je-me-sens-perdue-sans-lui_a131743/1

Translator App partial result:

Thanks for the translation.

It seems she has led a great life though.. she has her daughter aswell as her friends and her many pets too yet she still feels lonely ( I can relate to that ) .. it's sad but still I hope life will treat her well.

Scruffydog777
11-16-2013, 03:07 AM
Well I said earlier I thought there was a big void in her life and I think this just goes to prove it and what she's having with this show are gourmandises moments, the types of moments she "should" have been having in her teens , instead of just portraying them in a video.

Wizard
11-16-2013, 09:05 AM
Yay new album, in the first months of 2014 !

Edit:

This show is a bloody tear jerker... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxduCKBikME

song, by my friend Julie: http://youtu.be/RvUKR93AVPo?t=6s

No kidding! It hasn't even been a year since I discovered her, and she can have this effect on me?:o

I'm not a fan of the show (French, or American versions), I watch only her performances, sometimes going out of my way to do so. Somehow, she makes everything around you, well- brighter.

Maybe it's Alizée magic.

Thanks for sharing this!

ALS
11-16-2013, 11:24 AM
Ditto with me.

I'm not a fan of the show (French, or American versions), I watch only her performances, sometimes going out of my way to do so. Somehow, she makes everything around you, well- brighter.

Maybe it's Alizée magic.

It just seems when Alizée is happy everyone around her is happy.

Edit:

Karin, Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. :D

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1453375_10153529717325574_352810967_n.jpg

Karin
11-16-2013, 11:26 AM
Karin, Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. :D

I see... :D

ALS
11-16-2013, 02:38 PM
https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1452342_10153530291775574_915119654_n.jpg

Karin
11-16-2013, 02:39 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1476596_665097386845354_1281747563_n.jpg

Fall
11-16-2013, 02:58 PM
Whoaaa :wub:
Pictures like that make me forget whether or not I like the tattoos, I can't take my eyes off her expression :bow:

Rev
11-16-2013, 03:08 PM
I don't like the outfit.

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/realityisdelusion/w8-score1st-Alizee-jive_zpsd47490ee.png (http://s1022.photobucket.com/user/realityisdelusion/media/w8-score1st-Alizee-jive_zpsd47490ee.png.html)

She did well - 71. :)

ALS
11-16-2013, 03:19 PM
71 a great start for the night, 38 and a 33.

Karin
11-16-2013, 03:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRIsJaRrVfk

Euphoria
11-16-2013, 03:42 PM
Yayyyyy awesome! Can't wait to see the Foxtrot, especially what she's gonna wear, I hope it's a gown!

ALS
11-16-2013, 03:50 PM
Yep,

http://distilleryimage9.s3.amazonaws.com/100408624ead11e397e2122466b7dba2_8.jpg

Rev
11-16-2013, 05:03 PM
Edit:

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/realityisdelusion/w8-score1st-BZ-pasodoble-artisticonly_zps2ab6b4bd.png (http://s1022.photobucket.com/user/realityisdelusion/media/w8-score1st-BZ-pasodoble-artisticonly_zps2ab6b4bd.png.html)

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/realityisdelusion/w8-score1st-KeenV_zps4b58567c.png (http://s1022.photobucket.com/user/realityisdelusion/media/w8-score1st-KeenV_zps4b58567c.png.html)

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/realityisdelusion/w8-score1st-Laeticia_zps9abf0f24.png (http://s1022.photobucket.com/user/realityisdelusion/media/w8-score1st-Laeticia_zps9abf0f24.png.html)

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/realityisdelusion/w8-score1st-all_zpsa3152aa3.png (http://s1022.photobucket.com/user/realityisdelusion/media/w8-score1st-all_zpsa3152aa3.png.html)

Edit:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Second Dance.

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/realityisdelusion/w8-score2nd-Alizee_zps3c0e8b0b.png (http://s1022.photobucket.com/user/realityisdelusion/media/w8-score2nd-Alizee_zps3c0e8b0b.png.html)

Edit:

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/realityisdelusion/w8-score2nd-BZ_zps3ba16d33.png (http://s1022.photobucket.com/user/realityisdelusion/media/w8-score2nd-BZ_zps3ba16d33.png.html)

Edit:

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/realityisdelusion/w8-score2nd-KeenV_zpsb6e0340f.png (http://s1022.photobucket.com/user/realityisdelusion/media/w8-score2nd-KeenV_zpsb6e0340f.png.html)

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/realityisdelusion/w8-score2nd-Laeticia_zps09afe5e7.png (http://s1022.photobucket.com/user/realityisdelusion/media/w8-score2nd-Laeticia_zps09afe5e7.png.html)

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/realityisdelusion/w8-score2nd-all_zps12bf8341.png (http://s1022.photobucket.com/user/realityisdelusion/media/w8-score2nd-all_zps12bf8341.png.html)

---------------------------------------------------------
MARATHON
Edit:

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/realityisdelusion/w8-score-all_zpsf999f450.png (http://s1022.photobucket.com/user/realityisdelusion/media/w8-score-all_zpsf999f450.png.html)

Alizée won (in eyes of judges). :) :) :) :)

Now, for the viewer's votes....

Fall
11-16-2013, 05:06 PM
177 points! Jumped out of my seat just like the relay :D

Rev
11-16-2013, 05:17 PM
Alizée is in the Face off. :( :fear:

She won it. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

KeenV is out.

BrianO1
11-16-2013, 05:39 PM
Who ended up winning the whole thing? Or is it not over yet?

Euphoria
11-16-2013, 05:49 PM
It's just Alizee, Brahim, and Laetitia left.

Fall
11-16-2013, 06:21 PM
What a rollercoaster...
The live stream kept dying so I only got one screencap :\ That was crazy stressful, then winning the marathon, surprise face a face and the big win :D

The best part though was the restaurant. It reminded of Alizée herself surprising Jessica at the shoes store in Stars A Domicile. It was very moving, and interesting to see Alizée being the surprised one. :)

Euphoria
11-16-2013, 06:26 PM
You can tell this means a lot more to Alizee. She looked like her whole world was about to be crushed while the announcer was talking. I'm so glad she won! Now let's just get this Laetitia chick out of the way. I feel like the judges are way too easy on her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoSrf7pe4og

Bigdan
11-16-2013, 06:28 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img203/1176/dk46.jpg

Special thanks to Greg for this moment...:D

Rev
11-16-2013, 06:32 PM
Alizée needs a miracle next week.

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/realityisdelusion/W8-votinganalysis_zpsb13eda05.png (http://s1022.photobucket.com/user/realityisdelusion/media/W8-votinganalysis_zpsb13eda05.png.html)

The time has come to call on Corsica to step up to the plate. :)

Euphoria
11-16-2013, 06:51 PM
Ughhh, I will puke if Laetitia wins. At least Brahim is a good dancer.

melovelily
11-16-2013, 07:02 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img203/1176/dk46.jpg

Special thanks to Greg for this moment...:D

Jeez Greg, all of that from a hug. I guess if he kissed someone then that person would be naked by the time they finish :p

Move away if he tries to kiss you, Zée! >:O

Scruffydog777
11-16-2013, 10:56 PM
Next Saturday, I'll be in Tours so I'll be able to watch it on live tv. I might even be able to vote if my phone will connect to the system over there. Does anyone know how that process works?

Ray4AJ
11-16-2013, 11:10 PM
I don't know if you'll be able to get your phone to work there, but I heard you can rent phones there somehow, and that might work. I don't know how that works though.

Rev
11-17-2013, 01:20 AM
http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/realityisdelusion/Alizeedislikesoutfit1_zps2fa973a5.png (http://s1022.photobucket.com/user/realityisdelusion/media/Alizeedislikesoutfit1_zps2fa973a5.png.html)

Just for everyone's information, Alizée was clearly not comfortable in that dress. There are several examples through the various videos where she shows she clearly would have preferred a different outfit.

In this example, she reacted like this, then caught herself, and made herself relax.

Scruffydog777
11-17-2013, 06:23 AM
I don't know if you'll be able to get your phone to work there, but I heard you can rent phones there somehow, and that might work. I don't know how that works though.

It seems funny but I could get my phone to work in Ajaccio, but not Paris!

ALS
11-17-2013, 09:27 AM
I know if you have a Verizon cell phone account they'll lend or rent you a low cost a E.U. capable phone when traveling in Europe.

Here is cell phone service for the E.U. that might interest you Scruffydog.

cellular abroad.com/verizon_intl (http://www.cellularabroad.com/verizon_intl.php)

Another link for listing for France phone rentals with 200 minutes of talk time to the U.S. or 60 minutes to calls made to French numbers.
cellular abroad.com/phone-rentals-france (http://www.cellularabroad.com/phone-rentals-france)

Karin
11-17-2013, 10:31 AM
the story of TF1/judge "protégé" continues...

http://www.melty.fr/danse-avec-les-stars-4-alizee-meritait-elle-les-40-points-apres-sa-chute-a228174.html

Maybe the most commented thing from yesterdays DALS is the fall of Alizée and Gregoire in the dance marathon. Most people are angry why the judge didnt eliminate them, and gave not the 40points to Brahim but Alizée.

http://www.closermag.fr/tele/dossier-danse-avec-les-stars/saison-4/news/danse-avec-les-stars-4-pourquoi-la-chute-de-gregoire-lyonnet-n-a-pas-penalise-alizee-232133

And however, thanks the replay people could see, tha fall was caused by Gregoire... like ever people are angry on Alizée.

ALS
11-17-2013, 01:24 PM
https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1470061_10153533616660574_1001960930_n.jpg

Ray4AJ
11-17-2013, 01:54 PM

And however, thanks the replay people could see, tha fall was caused by Gregoire... like ever people are angry on Alizée.

We were chatting about this in the chatbox last night. It wouldn't have mattered if she got 30 points instead of 40, or just 10. She still would have gone to the face a face.

But yeah, someone in the Twitter world will cry no matter what happens.

Un-rêve
11-17-2013, 02:09 PM
^^

Ohh I missed the chat but when they won the Dance Marathon and no one mentioned the fall yesterday I assumed it was part of the performance. :o Yeah it was Gregoires fault but I still thought it went down quite well considering the song that was being played at the time. :D

battousai
11-17-2013, 02:56 PM
Not counting the fall just based on the points why did she go to the face to face?

Alex Atlantis
11-17-2013, 03:04 PM
https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1470061_10153533616660574_1001960930_n.jpg

the best prize she could receive and the best success she could achieve :)

battousai
11-17-2013, 03:06 PM
To help vote for her if you live outside of France.
http://www.alizee-italia.com/support-alizee/

wildfire
11-17-2013, 03:53 PM

Is this from a video or was it just this picture? I luv these little moments..

Scruffydog777
11-17-2013, 04:10 PM
Is there a video of when he fell?

Un-rêve
11-17-2013, 04:16 PM
^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gtJECY1FdU

Scruffy you should visit AF more often. :)

Edit:

Is this from a video or was it just this picture? I luv these little moments..

It's just a picture.. Annily spoke with Alizée over the phone in this video.. hope this answers the question you asked over at AF.. well probably not but thought I post the vid anyways. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSsJjObaYS0

Ray4AJ
11-17-2013, 04:33 PM
Is there a video of when he fell?

The fall was at 2:28 in the video above.

But notice after the judges picked Alizée as the winner, they were all applause and smiles. :clap: :)

http://i.imgur.com/Gy0SAW7.png

Scruffydog777
11-17-2013, 05:13 PM
^^

Scruffy you should visit AF more often. :)

Thanks Un-reve and Ray. I usually do, but I'm pressed for time. Leaving for another trip tonight.........London, France, Amsterdam.

Alessandro R.
11-17-2013, 06:18 PM
Alizée reached the final of "Danse avec les stars 4".

Next Saturday, however, Alizée will need the support of all of us to be able to win the competition. You know, is not possible to vote through televoting for fans outside of France so we decided to start a flash fundraising campaign in order to achieve a good sum that will be entrusted to some selected and trusted french fans in such a way they will vote for us with our credit through their phone. You can choose to donate 2 €, 5 €, 10 €, 20 € or more... even the smallest contribution is important! So what are you waiting for?

Join the cause and make Alizée the winner of the fourth season of "Danse avec les stars"!

http://www.alizee-italia.com/support-alizee/donation.png

Please share the info on other forums, facebook pages and groups, twitter...

I can't post the link (because I've not 5 messages) but the donation page is on my site (Alizée Italia).

Fall
11-17-2013, 06:28 PM
To help vote for her if you live outside of France.
http://www.alizee-italia.com/support-alizee/

Please share the info on other forums, facebook pages and groups, twitter...

I can't post the link (because I've not 5 messages) but the donation page is on my site (Alizée Italia).

Battousai posted the link :)

Un-rêve
11-17-2013, 07:05 PM
I usually do, but I'm pressed for time. Leaving for another trip tonight.........London, France, Amsterdam.

Yeah I read earlier you would be in France and hopefully will get to vote for Alizée!!! Anyway have a safe trip and when in London try to visit Planet Hollywood in Leicester Square and when in Amsterdam try to visit the red light distict too.. just kidding.. well maybe. :D

Wizard
11-17-2013, 08:07 PM
^^

It's just a picture.. Annily spoke with Alizée over the phone in this video.. hope this answers the question you asked over at AF.. well probably not but thought I post the vid anyways. ;)

Thanks for sharing- I was looking for the extended version, and here it is. Thanks Un-rêve!

Edit:

http://www.melty.fr/danse-avec-les-stars-4-alizee-meritait-elle-les-40-points-apres-sa-chute-a228174.html

Maybe the most commented thing from yesterdays DALS is the fall of Alizée and Gregoire in the dance marathon. Most people are angry why the judge didnt eliminate them, and gave not the 40points to Brahim but Alizée.

http://www.closermag.fr/tele/dossier-danse-avec-les-stars/saison-4/news/danse-avec-les-stars-4-pourquoi-la-chute-de-gregoire-lyonnet-n-a-pas-penalise-alizee-232133

Funny, how people on Twitter think. I don't know much about this marathon dancing thing, but seems the judges based their decision on technique and creativity? Maybe Alizée and Gregoire were better. Why do these people get upset at Alizée? Go figure.

Edit:

What a cool picture, and heart-warming too :)

Un-rêve
11-18-2013, 01:17 AM
Alizée needs a miracle next week.

Well I once said everything she touches turns to gold.. lets hope she proves it once again next week even if it takes two. :)

What a cool picture, and heart-warming too :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXrWiJcmvBI

:) :) :)

ALS
11-18-2013, 06:52 AM
https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/q71/s720x720/1457450_10153537593660574_190978439_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q71/s720x720/1459846_10153537581680574_341713837_n.jpg

lapinschous
11-18-2013, 01:10 PM
Next Saturday, I'll be in Tours so I'll be able to watch it on live tv. I might even be able to vote if my phone will connect to the system over there. Does anyone know how that process works?

What will you be doing in Tours? : O Lol, if you like fighter jets , the town holds a major airbase, look up and you might be able to catch a glance at the 5th gen Dassault Rafale , you won't ever see it in the US ^^

Anyway, as to the voting system.. it should be fine, just make sure to follow the steps, you'll will have to send two text message each costing around 1,5€ or something like that. one with the number , and one with the confirmation. Be careful not to miss the confirmation or the vote won't be taken into consideration

Alessandro R.
11-18-2013, 05:56 PM
Battousai posted the link :)

Thanks! :)

battousai
11-18-2013, 09:02 PM
Alizée reached the final of "Danse avec les stars 4".

Next Saturday, however, Alizée will need the support of all of us to be able to win the competition. You know, is not possible to vote through televoting for fans outside of France so we decided to start a flash fundraising campaign in order to achieve a good sum that will be entrusted to some selected and trusted french fans in such a way they will vote for us with our credit through their phone. You can choose to donate 2 €, 5 €, 10 €, 20 € or more... even the smallest contribution is important! So what are you waiting for?

Join the cause and make Alizée the winner of the fourth season of "Danse avec les stars"!

http://www.alizee-italia.com/support-alizee/donation.png[/U][/B].

Just a quick question how much does one vote cost in euros?

Alessandro R.
11-19-2013, 06:12 AM
1,30 € + SMS cost!

ONLY 1 DAY LEFT TO HELP ALIZÉE!
You can make your donation until Wednesday 20 at 5.00 PM (GMT+1).

http://www.alizee-italia.com/support-alizee/1day.jpg

Bigdan
11-19-2013, 05:22 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img811/8864/ztxn.jpg

I like more and more her practice outfit :D

DannyMac524
11-19-2013, 07:30 PM
She looks good in just about anything! But I do agree... the practice outfits are very nice.

_♥_
11-20-2013, 09:02 AM
http://i.share.pho.to/a264e5d3_o.png

v v v

http://i.share.pho.to/0d6c45a0_o.png

Euphoria
11-20-2013, 01:19 PM
Is a few hundred extra votes really going to help her when Laetitia is probably getting millions? I have this horrible pit in my stomach that Laetitia is going to win, purely because of her fan votes. :(

ALS
11-20-2013, 03:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEBhnDDjvMo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTEdXfoZOCY

Alizée imitating Shy'M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xscgq28lQzw

ALS
11-20-2013, 09:55 PM
What a tease! She is having a great time messing with Gregoire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOb29qpGVjk

Fall
11-20-2013, 10:36 PM
I don't know how much difference it will make either, but it's better than no extra votes.
It's been said before that she's already a winner, having made it this far, and with all the people watching her each week. I agree.
...But I really really want her to win it for Annily :pray:

Whose channel is this btw? It's called Alizee U.S.A
I ask because AAm's twitter is @AlizeeUSA (https://twitter.com/alizeeusa) and we already have a Youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/AlizeeAmericaVideos) :confused:

Thanks for sharing these here ALS :)

Edit - I just noticed she was wearing a Mademoiselle Pierantoine shirt :p

ALS
11-20-2013, 11:41 PM
I have no idea who owns the channel.

Euphoria
11-20-2013, 11:47 PM
I can't wait to see that dance. :D

Wizard
11-21-2013, 12:12 AM

She really is- love her expression at 0:12- "OK cool". I don't know how he manages to keep it together and not appear distracted by her- lol! Of course, he is a professional. Should be a wicked cool original choreography.

P♠N
11-21-2013, 01:27 AM
Is a few hundred extra votes really going to help her when Laetitia is probably getting millions?

Laetitia doesn't have millions of fans. She has millions of viewers.
If you like a TV show, how many times are you willing to vote for an actress you like? Once? Twice? Alizée has fans voting 40+ times.

Some commentators have argued that after the "face à face", Alizée needs a miracle to win.

Still, despite the popularity of Laetitita and Brahim, there is some hope if Alizée's fans help her when it really matters.

Bigdan
11-21-2013, 04:25 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img30/166/8vci.jpg

Did you saw this?

Ray4AJ
11-21-2013, 04:59 PM
I did. See this? What does it say?

http://i.imgur.com/CpAw2Px.jpg

Bigdan
11-21-2013, 05:08 PM
"DALS works for me as a therapy"

and she say, too, that her favorite tattoo is her daughter'one.

Ray4AJ
11-21-2013, 05:56 PM
Merci Bigdan!

ALS
11-21-2013, 05:57 PM
https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/q77/s720x720/1467360_10153552298555574_1581916937_n.jpg

Fall
11-21-2013, 09:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjLo_ViuU_4

Last bits of advice from Pietragalla

Euphoria
11-22-2013, 02:02 PM
Laetitia doesn't have millions of fans. She has millions of viewers.
If you like a TV show, how many times are you willing to vote for an actress you like? Once? Twice? Alizée has fans voting 40+ times.

Some commentators have argued that after the "face à face", Alizée needs a miracle to win.

Still, despite the popularity of Laetitita and Brahim, there is some hope if Alizée's fans help her when it really matters.
If it's carried her this far in the competition, I'd say she has a better chance than Alizee, sadly.

_♥_
11-22-2013, 02:31 PM
https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/q71/554730_529731997120614_1225723661_n.jpg

If you don't vote for me I'll pull an Ozzy on your asses!

:fear:

ALS
11-22-2013, 04:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twkZUIgn5jM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vk-qLoyQFw

Edit:

https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/q71/554730_529731997120614_1225723661_n.jpg

If you don't vote for me I'll sick Bolt on your asses!

:fear:

There I fixed it for you.

Edit:

https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1476216_10153556274900574_206802362_n.jpg

Fall
11-22-2013, 09:07 PM
The student becomes the master :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8wpi2EwLw0

Scruffydog777
11-22-2013, 09:11 PM
Im in Tours and it looks like my phone is working here so if someone could post how to phone or e mail in a vote, I'd appreciate it.

Bigdan
11-23-2013, 03:57 AM
Im in Tours and it looks like my phone is working here so if someone could post how to phone or e mail in a vote, I'd appreciate it.

it's just like when you send a sms, but you send it to this number : 72500
And you send the number they give to her on the show. ( 1, 2, 3...)

http://imageshack.us/a/img201/930/hihn.png

Then you receive a message back, that confirm you did vote for the right star.

Scruffydog777
11-23-2013, 02:57 PM
Got 1 more question. How do you know when the voting ends?

Rev
11-23-2013, 03:23 PM
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=2242

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=2243

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=2245

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=2244

Fall
11-23-2013, 04:16 PM
The very first 10 from CM, and a truly amazing, divine performance. No need to watch the rest, she won it ten times over with that dance. :wub:

Rev
11-23-2013, 04:42 PM
2nd Dance - Megamix
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=2246

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=2248

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=2251

Edit:

..-------------------------------------
..Third Dance.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=2249

:**: 79 :**:
:) :) :) :)
Highest score of the entire competition.

Edit:

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=2252

Edit:

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=2253

Final Judge's score
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=2254

lapinschous
11-23-2013, 04:46 PM
Screw Brahim...

Rev
11-23-2013, 04:56 PM
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=2255
She won the audience vote !!!

:**::**::**::**::**::**::**::**:

Now, the freestyle. :pray:

lapinschous
11-23-2013, 05:16 PM
^ not yet...

BrianO1
11-23-2013, 05:25 PM
so she won the audience vote? that means she wins the show right? Highest judge scores and audience vote?

Rev
11-23-2013, 05:30 PM
That's the way it worked for the previous shows.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=2256

:**::**::**::**::**::**:
SHE WON.
:**::**::**::**::**::**:
:) :) :) :) :)

ALS
11-23-2013, 05:32 PM
She Won She Won :aha::D

Fall
11-23-2013, 05:33 PM
She did it! So proud of her!!! Only Alizée! :wub:

BrianO1