Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée News (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   [2009-01-24] Mexico Confirms Spanish Song (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4512)

Amigo! 02-10-2009 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rehochipe (Post 125408)
si weee, todos sabemos que sabes ingles XD

lol

Edgar sait l'anglais ? :eek:

edgar93 02-11-2009 09:00 PM

Alizee-Mexico is up and working again, if anyone is interested ;)

Roman 02-12-2009 02:11 AM

@edgar: I'm sorry if perhaps you misunderstood her expression. It was clearly to say, oh nice, check it out, how fancy! She was trying to be nice, but she probably has no idea if or what significance it has. I do not. I know nothing about traditional boxes from Mexico. I had no idea there was such a thing. And then she did say something after that. Maybe they stood there and discussed it for five minutes. We don't know, unless Paloma already said something about it.

Furthermore, that gold record from RCA was cool! Too bad she won't be getting one with that doggy on it ever again (nor will anyone else, in France anyway).

And I think I figured out exactly what she said:
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5Cnunya%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoh tml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> ¿Qué es lo que más te gusta de Mexico?
Les gens sont très chaleureux, très accueillant et on se sent bien quand on est en là bas.<o:p></o:p>
(in Spanish) What do you like most about Mexico?
(in French) People are very warm, very welcoming and you feel good when you are there.

rehochipe 02-12-2009 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgar93 (Post 125465)
Alizee-Mexico is up and working again, if anyone is interested ;)

oh yeah, is online now,

and it looks like zeus, isn't banned XD

greets!

citroen 07-25-2009 10:35 AM

i get this newspaper almost every day and the day i cant get it ALIZÉE apear at first page WTF!!

wasabi622 07-25-2009 11:32 AM

wait what?? Alizee on the first page??

what newspaper do you get?

citroen 07-25-2009 03:29 PM

El universal is the name of this news paper

AlizéeDuSiècle 07-25-2009 05:00 PM

OMG I need it is in in USA?

wasabi622 07-25-2009 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by citroen (Post 135516)
El universal is the name of this news paper

where do you live? (not to be creepy! just.. seeing if its anywhere near me)

damn! the naperville sun doesn't have crap!

edgar93 07-25-2009 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 135544)
where do you live? (not to be creepy! just.. seeing if its anywhere near me)

damn! the naperville sun doesn't have crap!

I've seen citroen on the Mexican board's, so I'd assume he lives in Mexico. But as far as I know "EL Universal" is not available in the states Wasabi :p. (But don't worry you can still get a copie of it!)