View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 10:35 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Thanks Cooney and fsquared!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post
Thanks Cooney!
not really sure what she means by "in the United States, you have to be R&B." thats not really true... at all.
Yeah, that's what I thought, but I can sorta see how see could say that. She probably didn't really mean it - just an impression at the time she said it. And maybe does have a different idea of how to define R&B than most of us.

I do want to hear Alizée sing her old songs, but I'm a bit concerned about the whole reorchestrating thing. I like Laurent's music as it is. It was fine with Moi...Lolita on StarAc, but I wonder about a whole concert. Well, I guess I must continue to fight the battle of letting it go. Fortunately, I can now watch/listen to her earlier stuff and recent stuff (as opposed to not being able to enjoy both).

I figured she'd want to have more kids. We all like Alizée as she is, but part of that personality means she does not dedicate herself to her music and her fans. We must share. Once again, though, it will be hard for the fans. She'll have to take the time away for it. May the embers of Alizée adoration ever glow within us how so ever long we are apart.

That concert tour in France will happen. I hope we can all participate. It's going to be so awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toc De Mac View Post
Haha, something humorous from that article:
OH, man, I gotta get that issue!

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 12-27-2007 at 10:37 PM..