View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 10:40 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

I wrote this at http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?p=166991 but it applies more here really. And good job Aaronius31. I wonder what new fans do now-a-days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Well, I pretty much agree with you there. It would be great if all the great ideas and contributions that have been posted here over the years could be kept in a discoverable way. Instead, even though everything is here for years to come, it mostly just gets buried under everyone's comments; so we almost might as well be simply doing "chat". That means that new people ask all the same questions and we post all of the same things over and over. To an extent that's good because it gives people the ability to continue to have a reason to communicate, but on the other hand, there is so much art, ideas, promotional materials, links to download stuff, ideas that just get lost to time.
I don't know what to do about that except to do what has been attempted on Alizee-forum.com through was called the Alizee-fanpage.com (see gallery and news section now). But that takes people to update and it has not been made easy to contribute to updates. Somethink like a wiki would work, but it doesn't seem like wikipedia.org is a great place to attempt to put so much stuff. They place a lot of restrictions on things that are not appropriate for fans' needs.
I guess this discussion is going toward this thread Promoting Alizee / AAm.

Merci Fanny