View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 08:56 PM

panzerkiller is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
My name si Dan.
Well.. I dont know what to say to introduce myself... lets say first that I'm french ( so excuses my english ) I live in Paris, France.
So, hello to everybody !

Let me tell you how I become a fan.
I falled in love with Alizee almost immediatly, the first time I see her. It was on a French TV show (Hit machine) and she was singing "Lolita"for the first time in live performance. I had already seen the video clip of this song , and I remember that I wasn't particulary found of it.( I' m still not, by the way)
But when I see her on the set of this show, singing and dancing... woooow
it's was a shock! She was so gracious, so cute...
and.. ( lets be honest) there was some disturbing feeling to see a so young lady moving so sensualy...

After that, I was trapped. Her evolution was just to become cutier and sexier years after years... until the sudden break with her producer and mentor Mylène Farmer.

I think she really got some magic in her.She both elegance and sensuality. And that really good ( and new !) to see that people from abroad can see that in her, too.

Its surprising , for me, to discover that people from USA can be touch by this "naive" and " fresh" aspect of her.( that's what get me here)
Thats means her attraction is really amazing and universal.
Hi,Dan,and welcome to the site!I've always wanted to go to france,my ancestors came from there and I want to see what it's like.Also,could you go to the "how expensive is it to live in paris" forum and give the starter a good answer,I told him most of what I knew about it but you live there, you know.have fun while using the site!