Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 06-28-2007, 06:25 PM
you know it's true.....

alizeelewis is on a distinguished road

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed Alizee <3 has changed they're name to shinmei??????????
Old 06-28-2007, 06:29 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

Alrighty then let's put our hands together for our newest member panzerkiller
Please feel welcome to browse do what you want just please obey the golden rule that brad the almighty has laid down for us,
and please do not be afraid to ask questions don't ask me anything i am still a bit nubbish at the computer thing. and last but not least we are very appreciative and foamely ecstatic that you like Lili/Alizee as much as we do. great to have you and looking forward to seeing you in the chatroom.

oh yes i have known that Sinmei is Alizée <3 for awhile now.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:11 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

My name si Dan.
Well.. I dont know what to say to introduce myself... lets say first that I'm french ( so excuses my english ) I live in Paris, France.
So, hello to everybody !

Let me tell you how I become a fan.
I falled in love with Alizee almost immediatly, the first time I see her. It was on a French TV show (Hit machine) and she was singing "Lolita"for the first time in live performance. I had already seen the video clip of this song , and I remember that I wasn't particulary found of it.( I' m still not, by the way)
But when I see her on the set of this show, singing and dancing... woooow
it's was a shock! She was so gracious, so cute...
and.. ( lets be honest) there was some disturbing feeling to see a so young lady moving so sensualy...

After that, I was trapped. Her evolution was just to become cutier and sexier years after years... until the sudden break with her producer and mentor Mylène Farmer.

I think she really got some magic in her.She both elegance and sensuality. And that really good ( and new !) to see that people from abroad can see that in her, too.

Its surprising , for me, to discover that people from USA can be touch by this "naive" and " fresh" aspect of her.( that's what get me here)
Thats means her attraction is really amazing and universal.

Last edited by Bigdan; 06-28-2007 at 08:14 PM.. Reason: nc
Old 06-28-2007, 08:18 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

That's awesome, Dan! Welcome to the site! Drake will give you a better welcome, though.

I envy you for discovering Alizée so early, I only discovered her less than a year ago.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:28 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

^already did welcome him on another thread b4 he posted here

Je t'aime Alizée
Old 06-28-2007, 08:51 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Welcome, Dan! Always a pleasure to see people visit us from France.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
But when I see her on the set of this show, singing and dancing... woooow
it's was a shock! She was so gracious, so cute...
and.. ( lets be honest) there was some disturbing feeling to see a so young lady moving so sensualy...
Oh, I know exactly what you mean! The early Alizée always makes me feel like a potential pederast, especially the Gourmandises video!

Are you, then, somewhat older than she is?

Quote:
I think she really got some magic in her.
Definitely! I don't know if you meant that literally, but it is literally true. And I think that's one of the things that attracted Mylène to her (Mylène also has a lot of magic in her).

Quote:
Its surprising , for me, to discover that people from USA can be touch by this "naive" and " fresh" aspect of her.( that's what get me here)
Thats means her attraction is really amazing and universal.
Well, contrary to appearances, we're not all barbarians here.

BTW, I read what you said on the other thread about the necessary change from her image while she was partnered with Mylène, to what she'll be showing now. I agree that's a concern and think she'll be worried about it some too. But at the same time, there's a person-to-person appeal to her that I think doesn't depend on age, and can present itself in a more mature form without losing anything. It may take a little adjustment for her old fans to get used to the new Alizée (especially since she'll now have a variety of songwriters, and not just Mylène and Laurent), but I also think she'll attract new people who were never much into her before.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 06-28-2007, 09:06 PM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Welcome to AA bigdan. I didn't know Alizee supporters were still active in France especially in Paris.
Old 06-28-2007, 09:50 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

PLEASE PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR ANOTHER ONE OF OUR NEWEST MEMBERS BIGDAN are my hands the only one sore?

Please feel welcome to browse do what you want just please obey the golden rule that brad the almighty has laid down for us,
and please do not be afraid to ask questions don't ask me anything i am still a bit nubbish at the computer thing. and last but not least we are very appreciative and foamely ecstatic that you like Lili/Alizee as much as we do. great to have you and looking forward to seeing you in the chatroom.

one more thing i am envious as espire is of you man looknng forward to talknig to you in the chat room.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake498 View Post
^already did welcome him on another thread b4 he posted here
that's right ! Thanks again!
Old 06-29-2007, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Welcome, Dan! Always a pleasure to see people visit us from France.

Oh, I know exactly what you mean! The early Alizée always makes me feel like a potential pederast, especially the Gourmandises video!

Are you, then, somewhat older than she is?
-Oh yes... unfortunately !
There was some polemics about that in France. About her attitude and the meaning of the song Lolita ... In fact, I think everything come from her appearance: she look younger than she is. She had to justify herself about her short blue skirt in some newspapers, (just as she was some 15 yo little girl wearing something too sexy...) but she was already 19 at this time !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [I
Definitely! I don't know if you meant that literally, but it is literally true. And I think that's one of the things that attracted Mylène to her (Mylène also has a lot of magic in her).[/I]
I'm agree. Mylène got a lot of magic...( black magic?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by [I
Well, contrary to appearances, we're not all barbarians here. [/I]
I know and didn't want to offend you ! But the US singers ( which knowed a real success here, in France, too) are so... pro, so " bigger than life", that you doubt they could be really human, sometimes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by
[I
BTW, I read what you said on the other thread about the necessary change from her image while she was partnered with Mylène, to what she'll be showing now. I agree that's a concern and think she'll be worried about it some too. But at the same time, there's a person-to-person appeal to her that I think doesn't depend on age, and can present itself in a more mature form without losing anything. It may take a little adjustment for her old fans to get used to the new Alizée (especially since she'll now have a variety of songwriters, and not just Mylène and Laurent), but I also think she'll attract new people who were never much into her before[/I].
Well.. honestly I'm not so confident about it, but that's all I hope for her...

Tags
alizée gifs