View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 12:34 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
The teacher who made sure she hated english...^^
And she chose Spanish as her second language, but on a concert in Mexico she explains that speaking Spanish is a little too difficult for her, and she needs to bring in a translator.

Good question. I also think she never promoted herself in canda, you cant find informations about that.
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=606

How successful was Alizee in Canada? ML for example?
According to information from Discogs her Album "Gourmandises" was manufactured and distributed in Canada.

I'm dumfounded at how badly her career has been managed. Why not go to French speaking Canada? I'm sure she would have been successful in the USA, even though she can't speak English. And why not work more with Mexico and South America? People adore her there. She could have become phenomenally wealthy.

I think she is more focused on the quality of life than on her career. She could have honed down on business and not had a moment to herself. She is an introvert and all that high pressure exposure to foreign people must be stressful. I suspect she prefers small venues to screaming mobs. It appears that fame and money are not her top priorities. I can't say I blame her on that.