View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 02:33 PM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I didn't want this to merge with my last post, so I left it out. Yesterday at work I was planning out the one month update in my head. It was brilliant and I forgot most of it by the time I actually wrote it up last night. Happens all the time. I took a break from work and checked my phone to see if there were any updates from the world of Alizée, and I had received a notification of your previous post. I thought that was quite a coincidence!
That happens also to me and I believe also to many other people. Don't worry, you'll remember it later when you will be writting something bigger, and you'll be able to make it even more brilliant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I know you have see this thread:

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7244

and it is there that I'm planning to post about my first year of being a fan sometime soon.
Sure I've seen this thread! Though, what bothers me with such threads is that everything is intermixed, everybody is trying to focus instead of going in the direction that would describe what he wants to say the best. I prefer to read a stream of posts from one person, then a stream from another person, and so on... basically, I like reading blogs, or semi-blog threads, because if authors of posts change too often, I tend to get confused. I don't know, perhaps I like to perceive what you write on the more personal level, perhaps even more "real", although this reality is still far away from the reality you described above

By the owner, the dog is respected. (Corsican Proverb)

Last edited by Marka; 05-01-2013 at 02:36 PM..