Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2008, 06:49 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
Here we go again...

Nice guesses you got there Scruffy, but guesses they remain.
You're right, they are guesses but that's all we can do because we haven't had anyone from her camp give us a believable explanation.

Quote:
so how about just leaving it and do something creative instead?

But what do you wish to achieve by discussing them over and over again? Being able to say "I told you so" when it happens?
The thing that I hoped to achieve was to have her make changes so she could have a successful comeback. I guess I was a fool for trying hard to save her career.

Quote:
I think we should direct this energy on better things such as supporting Alizée, finding solutions to the problems
I offered solutions. I said she sing the her earlier song the way they were origionaly orchestrated. If she didn't own the rights to them, she should have bought the rights. I think she should have presented herself better. She has so much natural beauty. Some of the outfits she's been wearing lately look like they came off the rack at wal-mart, they hid her beauty, rather than accent it like they should have and to think she's living in the fashion capitol of the world.

Quote:
Im not saying your not allowed to discuss what you want, but this subject have been stressed to the limit already and in my eyes only contribute nothing but negative energy towards Alizée.
In other words we should surround her with yes men, who say everything she sings and does is golden. Maybe if she had a few more fans that were more critical, it would never have come to this point where she can't even fill up a theater in Paris.

Quote:
Do you think she would do anything to deliberatly hurt anybody or anything in this world for money or welfare of any kind?
I don't know where you came up with this idea. I even said in this post when talking about the cancellation "Alizée, I'm sure cares but I don't think it was her decision to make."

Quote:
I have full confidence that she will always do the right thing, and that's all that matters to me.
This goes back to my previous statement about being surrounded by yes men. She's human. She'll make mistakes. She needs to be told when something isn't working or needs improvement.