Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2013, 02:09 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Well I don't know if it's what you were looking to hear exactly MM, but there it was mentioned not too long ago that she wants to tour, but in more intimate settings where she can interact more with the smaller audience. I'm just paraphrasing what I remember, does anybody know what I'm talking about? It may have been an interview
Well I thinks it's pretty obvious what they are actually saying here. They're afraid they wont be able to fill up a theater like the Rex or the Olympia, so they need a smaller theater, but they disguise smaller by saying more intimate, but if that what it takes to make this work, that's fine. It just be a process of trying to build her fan base back up.

Getting back to her dancing, I think she's under the impression that if she dances in conjunction with a song, it has to be a dance similar to her ml dance or her jam or jpva dances and I think these dances were complicated dances that probably had to be practiced on a daily basis, but it doesn't have to be that way.

Year after year we see her in Les Enfoires, in some cases doing dances she's been doing all her life. Dances she could probably do with her eyes closed. She is just a joy to watch when she dances and she doesn't seem to realize how much it means to the audience.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-07-2013 at 05:07 AM..