Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-19-2008, 11:51 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool Anger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garçoncanadien View Post

If Scruffydog777 gets more angry and attacking he will be banned and his posts deleted as well
There is no anger in this thread, at least not on my part. There is a lot of harsh criticism. Criticism born out of frustration. I posted another thread today asking which hair style people preferred. One gentleman responded saying Alizée could shave her head and he'd still love her. That's just the type of thing that gets me so frustrated. I'm sure he was completely serious. I believe she is surrounded by people who are telling her she can do no wrong. I think a lot of people in this forum feel she should make some changes to her show. What changes should be made are questions that will be strongly debated. I keep bringing this subject up in the hope that maybe someone in her camp will notice and word will get to her that there could be room for improvement. I want her to succeed in the worst way, but I feel her career is doomed if she doesn't make changes.
Another thing that gets me frustrated is there are so many people in here that as soon as you say you like the old Alizée, they immediately accuse you of wanting to see her in the skimpy outfits of the past. Nothing could be further from the truth. I would have much rather seen her wearing the outfit she wore when she met Jessica in the shoe store, at the concert in Moscow than what she did wear.
If you want to ban me, it's your website and you can run it the way you want to. Keep Alizee surrounded by people telling her that everything she does is golden. I've tried hard to get my beliefs out there so she can make changes to keep her career going. I keep fighting hard to get my message heard but I've grown weary of the battle. So do as you please.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:59 PM
You must recover!

Neiteio is on a distinguished road

The mods are NOT going to ban you, Scruffy. You haven't done anything wrong. If anyone is banned, it'll be the people calling others "haters" and telling them to "fuck off" and "leave the forums," the people who doggedly pursue you. You started a perfectly valid topic -- "What's going on with Alizée?" If others choose to be offended and get angry at you, that's not your fault.

I think you're Alizée's best fan. You had the guts to stand up and recognize a sentiment shared by most of the fan community -- the fact that many, MANY fans don't like the way things are going -- and to say Alizée needs to do something. And I think she WILL do something. It's only a question of what... And when.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:23 AM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road

Guess you'll have to go with the wind Scruffy, its not a matter of getting Alizee to be huge anymore, she does it because people enjoy it and she herself loves doing it, as she said, if no one watches, then she will stop.....we true fans can try, but in the end its really a question of do you like her and does she want to continue doing it. Your gonna really have to think about this. Meditate on it or something, because in the end, its confidence and faith that will pull ALIZEE's attention, not the work thats been going into illuminating her. (while a person will be very flattered by it, they probably won't care if you can't win there heart, can you?)
Old 05-20-2008, 12:25 AM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road

btw, i really dont care what she wears as long as she smiles and sings as good as usual
Old 05-20-2008, 12:29 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neiteio View Post
The mods are NOT going to ban you, Scruffy. You haven't done anything wrong. If anyone is banned, it'll be the people calling others "haters" and telling them to "fuck off" and "leave the forums," the people who doggedly pursue you. You started a perfectly valid topic -- "What's going on with Alizée?" If others choose to be offended and get angry at you, that's not your fault.

I think you're Alizée's best fan. You had the guts to stand up and recognize a sentiment shared by most of the fan community -- the fact that many, MANY fans don't like the way things are going -- and to say Alizée needs to do something. And I think she WILL do something. It's only a question of what... And when.
Hahahahahaha. You're a joke.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:37 AM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Please expand on that thought.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:37 AM
You must recover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
It's funny how you just proved my point by being rude and uncivil.

I stand by what I said and the joke's on you for thinking I should think otherwise.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:42 AM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

Time to close this thread, I think.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:46 AM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

People are quick to support freedom of speech when they are the ones saying negative things, but they sure do act like it is a crime if somebody has any objection to the things they say.

And I wouldn't buy scruffy's excuse of,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I've tried hard to get my beliefs out there so she can make changes to keep her career going.
to justify his reasons for flaming this forum. This is a discussion forum about Alizée, not with Alizée. If he wanted her to get wind of his concerns then he would post in places like her myspace or facebook where she or one of her team actually reads the comments, instead of posting the same things on here in multiple threads and then blaming others if they have a different view or don't keep absolutely quiet.

This quote from earlier today throws another wrench in his claim of good intentions,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I bash Alizée because I think there are so many people in this forum who say everything she sings, everything she wears, every change to her appearance is wonderful and it's not.
He said this before he realized he was in the spotlight of possibly being banned, and I'm glad I caught this before he edited it.

Lastly, if scruffy meant for Alizée to get wind of the things he wrote in the first place then he wouldn't have went back and edited a good portion of his posts to clean them up. I don't know if it is editing for fear of being banned by the mods, or editing for fear of people on here actually being right in taking issue with all the negativity. No matter the reason, it is times like these I wish there wasn't an edit button so people like him couldn't go back and erase some of the things they know they shouldn't have said.

This is my freedom of speech people, no insults, just observation. Before you get mad, realize I wouldn't be saying any of this if others hadn't brought the attention to themselves.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:52 AM
You must recover!

Helix, you're being quite the hypocrit. If you supported freedom of speech, you'd let Scruffy say what he wants and not keep trying to intimidate him into complying with some notion that all is right in Lili-land (which, say what you will, is what you honestly sound like when you keep badgering him in his own thread, and that's not slander).

If he ever edited anything it's only because you started whipping up a witchhunt to eliminate those not towing the party line ("He's a hater, ban him!") and, like any person who feels like he's surrounded by others intolerant of free speech, he started reigning in what he had said. But there was nothing wrong with what had been said, and so you should leave him be.

If you don't want to discuss what's wrong with Alizée's campaign, please leave the thread so the rest of us can finally get back on-topic. This topic is valid. Stop trying to censor dissent.