Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Fan Art

Old 09-18-2006, 11:22 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Patton View Post
That sucks... I hope that doesn't happen to me.
and you want to know how it happened? we had some lawn guys coming to fix up our front/back lawn, they had to dig a hole. they broke a gas, water, electrical line. that electrical line fried my computer
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 09-18-2006, 11:23 PM

General Patton is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
and you want to know how it happened? we had some lawn guys coming to fix up our front/back lawn, they had to dig a hole. they broke a gas, water, electrical line. that electrical line fried my computer
LOL, you know I just posted that not even a half a minute ago, went its been like ten seconds...wow...
Old 09-26-2006, 01:12 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

I made these yesterday.

The text is from the tagline of the 1962 version of Lolita, which is "How did they ever make a movie of Lolita?"
I made the signature for another battle on video-game-forums.com. The head of the little graphics staff there asked for a win to put him at the top of the graphics battles ladder and I answered the call. I entered the .png version in the battle because I thought that the transparency was kinda cool.
I don't expect to win because Unwritten Law, my opponent, always makes really cool signatures.
I was talking to the guy on AIM, though, and he said that we should do an Alizée-themed battle sometime and I'm excited for that.
Old 10-06-2006, 11:47 PM

For the challenge mentioned earlier, I made this:

I also put up a voting thread here if you're curious.
Old 10-07-2006, 12:03 AM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

those are great sigs radio really cool i like the one you posted above even more than your jvpa sig
Old 10-09-2006, 02:25 AM

Looks like I'm losing the competition. It's 5 votes to 2 for the other guy and most of his votes are based on the fact that his signature has cleavage and mine doesn't. I'm a little bit disappointed by that but they're allowed to vote for whichever reasons they want so it's not a big deal.

More importantly, lucky me got challenged to another competition. This guy also wanted to do an Alizée themed competition with me. For a picture I had wanted to do Alizée in the yellow outfit from the concerts but I'm going to make several signatures and choose the best one to enter. I'll post what I have from the first one.

I'll do work on the background to make it more interesting and less flat-looking but I like how it is going so far. I made the text myself with a calligraphic brush. I was fooling around when I wrote it, but I think that it looks very good so I kept it. I have the other signatures (four of them) ready to be started on and I'll be working on all of them over the next couple of days.

To help me pick the best one to enter, I'd like as much input as you can offer. Tell me what parts of the signature you like, which parts you dislike, and what you think that I should change if you can as I would appreciate it greatly.

Edit: Made most of another one. My comments are much the same: like how the background is going but I'm not finished. I like the border on this one and the text.

Last edited by RadioactiveMan; 10-09-2006 at 03:44 AM..
Old 10-09-2006, 04:27 PM

What do you think of the changes? The changes on the flower one are pretty minor but I think them. The change on the other one is obviously more drastic but that it's okay. Looks better than before I think. I didn't really start the other two that I had but I'm thinking of doing that this afternoon.
Old 10-09-2006, 04:46 PM
silver bullet

neoteny is on a distinguished road

you got skills when it comes to makin sigs. to tell you the truth, i really dont know which one to choose from. i like the flower one

Last edited by neoteny; 10-09-2006 at 04:53 PM..
Old 10-09-2006, 05:17 PM

maareek is on a distinguished road

I think the flower one looks very nice, but I love the new way you've done the other one. I didn't much care for the other background, but I think it looks very nice now.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:31 PM

zemasterzzz is on a distinguished road

Nice sigs. Personally I like the flower one better. It's so clean/sharp and I like the font you chose too.