Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-20-2008, 03:57 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Sorry if this has already been posted (no time to check everything), but here's some nice media from the 17th.

Three audios from alizee-mexico posted on AF. Pretty good quality, they really give a sense of what the concert sounded like. I love the intros!
ML: http://www.mediafire.com/?uyvgp9znmy4
MJ: http://www.mediafire.com/?yzwtxuzchbf
Sound of silence: http://www.mediafire.com/?5t21jojbsxj

Two decent-quality videos that should quell any criticism that her shows lack theatricality:
http://www.gyggs.com/video/78b949b4-...0-edad5c9eaecb
http://www.gyggs.com/video/28e68570-...9-8f33d8b7ddc7
Old 06-20-2008, 04:12 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Those are lovely, and who says her shows lack theatrics, seems like something from Cirque du Soleil, and it's wondrous.
Old 06-20-2008, 04:32 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I don't know what else Alizée can do. She has given us a good album, some very good performances, especially the more recent ones. And now these incredible concerts. She seems she has reached the top of her game at the right time. I hope anyone who had doubts is now a believer. Alizée rocks ! ! !
Old 06-20-2008, 06:36 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357
I don't know what else Alizée can do. She has given us a good album, some very good performances, especially the more recent ones. And now these incredible concerts. She seems she has reached the top of her game at the right time. I hope anyone who had doubts is now a believer. Alizée rocks ! ! !
She can do a lot more, because she's wonderful like that. She's absolutely brilliant right now!

I've still yet to see my dream come true when Lily steps behind a mixer, does some Daft Punk stuff, or works up a bass guitar and...I know, keep dreaming eh?
Old 06-20-2008, 08:54 PM
Administrator

If I understood correctly, I believe they are saying on AFC (lilly-town.com) that the audio for the Puebla concert on Saturday night will be broadcast live on http://www.zonaxperimental.com web radio.
Old 06-21-2008, 12:35 AM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
If I understood correctly, I believe they are saying on AFC (lilly-town.com) that the audio for the Puebla concert on Saturday night will be broadcast live on http://www.zonaxperimental.com web radio.
As i posted in AF, the information is wrong. They wont broadcast the concert there... they will talk about her before and after the concert.
Old 06-21-2008, 12:48 AM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
I love the intros!
OMG i love them too so much!
J'en ai marre and Lilly town were Toc de Mac!!! I hope lili release a special edition of those songs with intros like the ones from the concert.

En concert Mexico!!!! please

Last edited by Zack -Alizee Lover-; 06-21-2008 at 12:50 AM..
Old 06-21-2008, 01:12 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack -Alizee Lover- View Post
As i posted in AF, the information is wrong. They wont broadcast the concert there... they will talk about her before and after the concert.
Thanks for clearing that up, Zack. When I saw it on AFC there was no mention of that.
Old 06-21-2008, 01:56 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

How does it just get better? I was in like the 5th row this time, but it almost seemed like I was closer than the third night. She was right there. When she walked by, she'd look right at me or who ever else and she definitely was right there for us, and her singing was really great tonight, best yet. This was definitely the best rendition of Sound of Silence as well, she really got the notes right. On the last song, I was able to run up and touch her hand. That was really fun.

The crowd was the most lax yet, of course. People in the front row were just sitting there. But, that means they weren't in my way. That and the fact that the stage was lower made her seem closer I think. I wish all of us fans including all you guys could have been right up in the best seats. That would have made it the best concert. This was the first concert of anyone that Sir Wood ever went to. How's that for a first time?

This would and will make a great DVD. Good job Lili!

Merci Fanny
Old 06-21-2008, 02:03 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Alizee!!! Alizee!!! Alizee!!!

Guadalajara rocked! I got to see her real close this time. 5th row = EE row seat 14!!! Woo-hoo, that's a big jump for me! I almost got to shake her hand when I headed towards the stage. I walked right up to the stage although not without security telling me to go back to my seat. I was right there next in line to shake her hand, but I think she became cautious when the security guards pushed everybody back. There was lots of security this time. I think they felt I wasn't a threat and let me stay next to the stage. I thanked them afterwards for letting me stay there. But still, no Lili handshake. Oh well, any closer to her and I'd be in the band. I was within arms reach!!! I was next.

Lili sung beautifully as usual. The show at Mexico City the first night was the most energized. The 2nd night 18th was no less a great night, but most of the diehard fans seems to have occupied all the front row seats for the 17th show. But, Guadalahara was the most intimate. Lili definitely has loosened up in all of her performances. She's got plenty of experience now, so I can only hope the Puebla and Monterrey shows will be even better. I've gotten greedy to seeing her in every Mexican newpaper and on several Mexcian TV shows (incl MTV). She's everyday news here!

...And soon it will be all over. I'll go back to Phoenix and not be able to find one shred of proof that she exists. I've got only my cell phone pics, online vids, and wonderful memories. *sigh* But, I'll try my best again to meet up with our angel.

One last thing, everybody should make it their quest to go see an Alizee concert. She puts on a great show. See you in Puebla ALIZEE!!!!!

Alizee: Wowww!

Last edited by rcs; 06-21-2008 at 03:23 PM.. Reason: Spelling, clarity, accuracy