Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-21-2008, 03:45 AM
Ask me about France.

LeFantôme is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
I'll go back to Phoenix and not be able to find one shred of proof that she exists.
I know exactly how you feel. With the exception of the high school teachers (who are my good friends), I am the only one that speaks French and is interested in French culture in my region, possibly the whole county.
Old 06-21-2008, 03:54 AM
Wants to Learn French

-Ryan Needs Alizee- is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone Get to see Alizee in Mexico?

Has anyone gone and seen Alizee on her Mexico Tour this month? Any pictures or videos? I wanted to go but i don't have a passport:-\
Old 06-21-2008, 04:08 AM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road
Smile

wow guys, I have had such an unbelievable experience here, a trip of a lifetime. We have awesome pics and videos comming your way.
Old 06-21-2008, 04:41 AM
Wants to Learn French

-Ryan Needs Alizee- is on a distinguished road

YAY PICS AND VIDEOS POST PLEASE? I would have gone but i dont have a passport
Old 06-21-2008, 08:22 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

here you go bud link to a thread just for that

http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=3921

Old 06-21-2008, 11:43 AM

patyl is on a distinguished road

Latest news about Guadalajara concert:
http://http://www.ochocolumnas.com.m...080621_02.html

http://www.ochocolumnas.com.mx/2008/...080621_02.html

Alizée shares its fantastic world.
Moved away of its seductive aspect, the French singer conquered to more than seven thousand spectators.
By: OC/Pablo Garabito

With a short concert, the concert of the French singer Alizée will remain in the memory of thousands of "tapatíos" that cheered their songs and some others by telling her some "piropos".
Early hours, her followers formed patiently at the place. Shortly before the 19:30 hours more movement began to see itself at the venue and among the multitude you could listened the reasons for which “tiny sexy Alizée” of France is its favorite artist.

At 21:00 hours when "the third call" inside the Auditorio Telmex occurred, between the audience appeared a presenter dress up as a Fancy Clown who gave the welcome: “I am your friend tonight, and we will guide by the hand and with the heart throughout this trip in the world of poetry and for that reason I need all you; let yourself listen to the melody that is going to come”, while giant balloons of diverse colors where at the stage. It was then when lights went out and left Alizée at scene.
Away her seductive image with her new album "Psychedelices".
However, the euphoria was made and with "whistles" from masculine sector alerted, and public standing up, applause and screamed.
Although for many of them, the lacked of the woman who conquered with her hip movements Europe, Asia and Mexico, was not there, for others Alizée catched them with her music and with her way to walk, to move, to smile and to watch to her public.
It was less than hour and a half which lasted the presentation, a brief musical route where the subjects predominated their recent disc like “Lillytown”, opening song and that indeed framed the visual concept of the tour: an enchanted forest surrounded by arlequines and gothic trees… the presenter was right, the magic had begun. “Mademoiselle Juliette”, “Jamais Plus”, “Fifty Sixty” and the remarkable “Lolita”, where it was mixed with the song “Music”, of Madonna, were some of the songs while Alizée played in the stage from one side to another . “Gourmandises”, “Fifty-sixty” and its version of the Madonna´s, “La Isla Bonita” were applauded, the climax arrived when “Psychédélices” and "J´en ai marre”.

With a rock band of four musicians dressed up black and a DJ, the singer of 23 years shared her room: a bed, an armchair, a chair and a writing-desk, on the stage, besides a screen in the back as part of the show where appeared multiple figures of colors. Each element in the scene served so that the singer captivated more her followers.

Last edited by patyl; 06-21-2008 at 12:17 PM..
Old 06-21-2008, 03:15 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool Alizee, front page news!

Thanks for posting with translation Patyl. I've got that newspaper, as well as, every newspaper that carried a picture of Alizee. Our entire group has gone through every paper! It's funny in a way, since a bunch of us gringos show up to these newstands and clear the racks! The look of the face on these people selling the papers seem perplexed when we all need the very same edition. Then, we gut the good Alizee content and leave the rest of the carcass junk paper not far from the retailer. We're sooo bad.

Mexicans aren't cheap. They always have Alizee in color in the papers! We're not really bad gringos with the gutting. But there's a lot of murder/death media, and the weight of our suitcases are taking a toll without purging.

Also, suitcases fill up fast because, there was a ton of local vendors at the DF shows selling their unofficial versions of T-shirts, jackets, hats, key chains, DVD/CDs, towels, coffee mugs, ball point pens, etc. I can't remember the rest. Some pretty good deals.

As for the folks requesting more pics/videos...we struck gold last night since security, although in large numbers, didn't once pat down or curb check anyone with real cameras. I remember Zack mentioning something to the tune of we could take cameras to the Guadalajara show, but I thought he was, how can I say, not accurate. Big oops, sorry Zack. I should have listened to you. I got my hands on the stage to brace myself for a cell pic while Lili sung JEAM, but the stage lights are so powerful they easily wash out your subject. BUT!!! RMJ, brought his camera, and he's got some great vids/pics. I'll try to get the link.

Here ya go.

http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthread.php?t=22615

Alizee: Wowww!

Last edited by rcs; 06-21-2008 at 03:20 PM..
Old 06-21-2008, 03:23 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

I hate how they keep calling her tiny, short or any other remarks towards her height. In the interview on the to her thread and now here, these remarks are constantly said. That has to get to her after a while!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 06-21-2008, 03:24 PM
RE ou bien CHIPE

rehochipe is on a distinguished road

wow man

your pics are awesome¡¡¡

hey put atention, XD

if someone can go to monterrey concert please go, because there are so many tickets yet, and we don't want that ali will se the rena empty, don't you?

in fact there are tickets in VIP area yet

anyway

thank you for the aatention

greets

y si caminas por espinas... y si caminas por el sol... sere tu protector... y te cuidare....

Last edited by rehochipe; 06-21-2008 at 03:31 PM..
Old 06-21-2008, 04:21 PM

patyl is on a distinguished road

mmmm...Monterrey...and see Alizée in concert one more time...this is tempting

The 18th was great for my cousins, my brother and me at Alizée's Concert

It will cost me some "favors" with my family but it worth it