Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-31-2008, 01:28 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

She's in 1st place by 320 votes
Old 08-31-2008, 01:44 AM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

It's in the bag, folks (I hope). So onward to victory, and Lilly Town it is for next week.

I just noticed that there are words written in the circles on the site. They weren't there before were they, or am I just blind? It says "er" in Lili's vote-percentage/place circle, and it says "ème" in everyone else's. What do those words mean?

Last edited by mavsluver41; 08-31-2008 at 03:06 AM..
Old 08-31-2008, 07:29 AM
Languishing Without Lili

NarutoSoul is on a distinguished road

He has a 270 point lead! EMERGENCY!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE!
*EDIT- 7:55 AM* He's leading with 450 points... Looks like their pockets were a little too deep this week. I'll keep voting as long as I'm able, but we really are going to need to step up the effort. While a large number of voters are here, we aren't the only ones, and there will still be isolated pockets of people voting for 50/60 out of ignorance. So If we want her to hit #1 next week, we'll have to be voting AT EVERY POSSIBLE MOMENT.

Last edited by NarutoSoul; 08-31-2008 at 08:08 AM..
Old 08-31-2008, 08:00 AM

Fixty Sixty is on a distinguished road

GL support has just reached 8400 purchased points (60% of his total) which is about the amount I don't think can be overcome with the present level of support for Alizée. He's 450 points ahead (he just had over 500 points purchased) with less than 6 hours to go, and no indication that GL support is going to stop buying points to keep him in 1st place.

p.s. Another 200 points just purchased for GL on top of the 500+ he got a short while ago.

Last edited by Fixty Sixty; 08-31-2008 at 08:18 AM..
Old 08-31-2008, 08:46 AM

Good Morning All! Alizee is now 530 votes behind. GL 14245 Alizee 13715. I guess to them it's victory at alll cost.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:08 AM

445 votes behind. We're slowly catching up.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:24 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Wow, GL's fans really want it bad this week. Excellent work regardless, though, guys. We've kept the pressure on, and never let up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
I just noticed that there are words written in the circles on the site. They weren't there before were they, or am I just blind? It says "er" in Lili's vote-percentage/place circle, and it says "ème" in everyone else's. What do those words mean?
It's shorthand for 'premier, deuxième', and so on. It's the equivalent of writing '1st' and '2nd' in English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoSoul View Post
While a large number of voters are here, we aren't the only ones, and there will still be isolated pockets of people voting for 50/60 out of ignorance. So If we want her to hit #1 next week, we'll have to be voting AT EVERY POSSIBLE MOMENT.
What I'm thinking is that we all need to jump on voting Lilly Town the second that the votes reset--just dogpile it and get it up on the first page before anybody else can vote for FS. Hopefully, the other regular Lili voters will follow suit.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:31 AM
Languishing Without Lili

NarutoSoul is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Wow, GL's fans really want it bad this week. Excellent work regardless, though, guys. We've kept the pressure on, and never let up.

What I'm thinking is that we all need to jump on voting Lilly Town the second that the votes reset--just dogpile it and get it up on the first page before anybody else can vote for FS. Hopefully, the other regular Lili voters will follow suit.
Yes, but still... if we want to win, we have to pile it on ALL THE TIME. If we want her to win, we have to crush them with our numbers, voting vigilantly ON THE HOUR.

Old 08-31-2008, 10:52 AM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Ah, damn, excuse me while I eat my own words.

Never surrender! Send the voting link to your friends, your neighbors, your professional colleagues, your dentist, the guy who runs the local gas station, your grandma, etc .

Jk, but raise the dam, and let the deluge of votes begin!
Old 08-31-2008, 11:37 AM

Fixty Sixty is on a distinguished road

Support for Alizée has been great, and GL support is falling off. In July, he only needed 45% of his points purchased to place 1st. In August, he had 55% of his points purchased week after week and failed to place 1st. So, Gl support has had to increase paid support to 60% of his points this week to finish 1st, and I see that figure rising in the coming weeks if they want to keep him in 1st place.