Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 09-20-2008, 02:31 AM

Hylas1896 is on a distinguished road

Even better... Government funded Alizée Albums!
Old 09-20-2008, 02:42 AM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylas1896 View Post
Even better... Government funded Alizée Albums!
Why, thats a fantastic idea!
Old 09-20-2008, 03:24 AM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Seriously, I do think it would help to promote Alizee. For one thing, libraries contain a lot of foreign books, magazines and vidoes. So why not have foreign French music.
Old 09-20-2008, 03:42 AM

taikonaut is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee convention

Seems a lot of fans wanted to speak to Alizee, have her autographs and photos taken with her. What do you think of a convention with Alizee as star guest?
I got this idea from being a Highlander fan, you the know the swash buckling immortal film with Christopher Lambert and Sean Connery. Well the TV series organises annual conventions were the main star Adrian Paul did Q&A, sign autographs, auctions on props in aid of his charity, pose with fans for photos and even sang on stage. In one year several coach load of fans along with Adrian Paul went to the Highland of Scotland and visited various locations were the filming took place and more, then stayed for a few days at a themed hotel with all the trappings of traditional Highland flavour. It was good for the stars, the fans and tourism.
Can you imagine an Alizee convention were she gave a guided tour to her home town in Corsica, Q&A, autographs, auctions, photos, performance? I've not seen that ever been done by a singer.

Last edited by taikonaut; 09-20-2008 at 03:44 AM..
Old 09-20-2008, 04:01 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by taikonaut View Post
Seems a lot of fans wanted to speak to Alizee, have her autographs and photos taken with her. What do you think of a convention with Alizee as star guest?
I got this idea from being a Highlander fan, you the know the swash buckling immortal film with Christopher Lambert and Sean Connery. Well the TV series organises annual conventions were the main star Adrian Paul did Q&A, sign autographs, auctions on props in aid of his charity, pose with fans for photos and even sang on stage. In one year several coach load of fans along with Adrian Paul went to the Highland of Scotland and visited various locations were the filming took place and more, then stayed for a few days at a themed hotel with all the trappings of traditional Highland flavour. It was good for the stars, the fans and tourism.
Can you imagine an Alizee convention were she gave a guided tour to her home town in Corsica, Q&A, autographs, auctions, photos, performance? I've not seen that ever been done by a singer.
I much like this idea

PS: the Highlander movies are awesome never watch much of the series being i never really had many TV channels anyway

Old 09-20-2008, 07:58 AM
Lili Addict

Idéaliser is on a distinguished road

+1, Jung.

This idea would be fantastic! xD I'd love to see her home in Corsica, it'd also be cool to get a photo with her
Old 09-20-2008, 02:41 PM

Most large libraries probably have French music, even French Pop music, but perhaps only a small collection. So far.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:16 PM

Well, that settles it then. If you have a membership at a large university or city library, request an Alizée CD. It's not like it would be actually hard or anything. And cheap too.

Come on people, I've seen longer threads on drugs!

The country (including me) needs more foreign language exposure lately anyways.

Hyals1896
Old 09-22-2008, 01:58 AM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Alizée convention. Seems good. She should make her own clothing line and perfume, then you got a convention going. Only members of Alizée America get a VIP pass . VIP pass includes an exclusive J.B.G. pose of Alizée with fists of iron. COPYRIGHT . Who's in. She will then proceed to fly in on wing's onto a stage where she look's at you and you faint.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:19 AM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

Would be great, but complete pandemonium might occur depending on where it's located. But yes, it would be great for the true Alizée nerds.

Tags
aam project, alizee, america, canada, promotion, tour