Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-08-2008, 05:56 PM

Vista is on a distinguished road

Someone (Alizee?) on Alizee's Officiel MySpace is deleting comments regarding concert cancellation... see posts here Alizee Officiel MySpace Deletions.
Possible attempt at damage control?
Old 10-08-2008, 06:29 PM
Ask me about France.

LeFantôme is on a distinguished road

This website states that Alizée has already won the Luna's award:
http://unbrinalize.free.fr/site.php

It is very bizarre to cancel a concert on such short notice: I am thus sure that there is a very good reason. I don't get the feeling that the award has caused the cancellation; it's something else. I wouldn't doubt poor sales, but are there any other planned concerts? I thought that there were November concerts in other French cities and Belgium, but I can no longer find them. Am I crazy or have they been canceled as well? I mean, if that was the only concert planned than the tour was off to a bad start altogether.

We can stay positive. I'm sure the spring tour will so much the better.

Edit: just noticed: "Alizée proposera un rendez-vous réservé à ses fans d'ici à la fin de l'année" (source:http://www.kimaimemesuive.fr/kimaimemesuive_fr.html). My best translation: "Alizée will propose a meeting reserved for her fans by the end of the year." What???

Last edited by LeFantôme; 10-08-2008 at 06:41 PM..
Old 10-08-2008, 07:43 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

Do we know if she is doing anything in France or Spain in April 13-17 because if she is i could possible go. WOOHOO

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 10-08-2008, 08:14 PM

Jamie is on a distinguished road

Sad that enough tickets weren't purchased for a concert in her own country. Well, I won't make the new date. That is 3 less tickets sold for the re-scheduled concert that may or not happen in March. I was going with, and paid for, 2 others and am out thousands of dollars now for nothing already. First I miss the Mexico concerts because of an accident, and now this.... Disappointed to say the least.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:30 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
Someone (Alizee?) on Alizee's Officiel MySpace is deleting comments regarding concert cancellation... see posts here Alizee Officiel MySpace Deletions.
Possible attempt at damage control?
Yeah, I noticed this too. And nothing but a little date change and no comments. Thanks for playing! Sorry that you ran out of quarters! Y'all come back now.

Really, to give reason that is to attend an award that is a week after the concert is ridiculous. They must take us for loons!

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...

Last edited by Sir Wood; 10-08-2008 at 08:33 PM..
Old 10-08-2008, 08:49 PM

^^ Unfortunately, all those prior MySpace comments regarding news of the cancellation have been conveniently removed by someone.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 10-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 10-08-2008, 08:56 PM

Source: AF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion View Post
From FNAC:

Madam, Sir,
We announce to you that the demonstration of Alizée On October 23, 2008 A 20H30 A PARIS for which you had bought tickets near our services, CHANGE DATE.

It will take place ON MARCH 28, 2009 .

We inform you that the tickets REMAIN VALID FOR THE NEW DATE.

If however you do not wish to attend the new date and in order to allow us to refund you under the best conditions, we thank you for wanting well:

If you carried out your purchase near a store,
You to present in the point of sale where you bought your tickets; refunding will be carried out directly by the store.

If you carried out your purchase by correspondence,

Us to turn over the whole of the tickets which you have in your possession, as well as the small invoice (summary coupon of your purchase) with the following address:
FRANCE TICKET - VAD - 93538 THE PLAIN SAINT DENIS CEDEX

Refunding will be carried out by cheque if you had regulated by cheque, or credit of the account of the bank card which was useful at the time of the purchase.

Thank you to specify us again your postal co-ordinates and to return us your tickets so as to what it reach us BEFORE OCTOBER 25 2008.

Attention, in all the cases, last on October 25, 2008 and in the absence of tickets, it will not be possible any more to obtain refunding

At the time of a purchase by correspondence if you did not go yet to withdraw your tickets,
thank you to contact our telephone service to the 892.701.902 in order to imperatively inform us of your request for refunding before : October 23 2008Without information of your share your order will not be refunded.

Please, please, not answer this email, no treatment will not be carried out on a possible return.

By thanking you for your comprehension, receive, Madam, Sir, the expression of our cordial attention.

(added to first post)
Here's the translated e-mail to those who bought tickets from the respective vendors.

Old 10-08-2008, 11:17 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFantôme View Post
Edit: just noticed: "Alizée proposera un rendez-vous réservé à ses fans d'ici à la fin de l'année" (source:http://www.kimaimemesuive.fr/kimaimemesuive_fr.html). My best translation: "Alizée will propose a meeting reserved for her fans by the end of the year." What???
Yes, I noticed that too. Not sure what they mean, but it is interesting. Perhaps the only positive thing for us here. Though one thing's for sure, it will definitely be the final straw if only French fans are invited.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:20 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
Yes, I noticed that too. Not sure what they mean, but it is interesting. Perhaps the only positive thing for us here. Though one thing's for sure, it will definitely be the final straw if only French fans are invited.
Well, if you are invited, can you afford to go? See, they need to get all this worked out quickly and tell us something quickly so we can know what do to with our plane tickets. We may incur a fee, but we might still be able to change the dates of our plane tickets and still attend something else.

Merci Fanny