Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-10-2008, 09:19 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

And so rather than opening up to us, the door closes even more...
Old 10-10-2008, 09:28 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

wow why is she trying to censor us, she is only exacerbating the situation

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 10-10-2008, 09:30 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Everyone take a deep breath here. Eventually it will all be revealed, and then it's very possible some people will feel about two inches tall.
Listen to Deepwaters folks. Keep cool. Fans and the famous are a two way street. At this juncture, without knowledge of the situation, I feel it is best for the fans to be offering up our unilateral support instead of demanding Alizée's attention. Think about it, if Deepwaters is correct that there is something wrong, how bad will we feel in our admonishments when we should have been giving support.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

I guess this is a tough time for her. She must be working hard doing all these concerts. And once and a while you have to disappoint the fans to keep the career going. But then you will come back bigger and stronger then ever. I have a feeling when this is over there is going to be something big and I think I will predict that.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:49 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

I posted this to her. my last try at trying to reach her
Hello<WBR> Alize<WBR>e;
I am a huge fan of yours<WBR>, most of your songs<WBR> I barle<WBR>y know the meani<WBR>ngs to since<WBR> I cant speak<WBR> Frenc<WBR>h; but I am still<WBR> a huge fan. You have many Ameri<WBR>can fans like me who go throu<WBR>gh the same situa<WBR>tion.<WBR> The probl<WBR>em is when you have a conce<WBR>rt we have to trave<WBR>l, buy plane<WBR> ticke<WBR>ts, get hotel<WBR>s and waste<WBR> a lot of money<WBR> espec<WBR>ially<WBR> with the econo<WBR>my going<WBR> down the drain<WBR>. We are not mad at you for cance<WBR>ling this conce<WBR>rt, no! We just want a reaso<WBR>n as to why you cance<WBR>led. We feel your shutt<WBR>ing us out and not givin<WBR>g a shit about<WBR> us by not givin<WBR>g us at least<WBR> an expla<WBR>natio<WBR>n. Now thats<WBR> not the sympa<WBR>theti<WBR>c Alize<WBR>e we know.<WBR> Censo<WBR>ring your fans and delet<WBR>ing comme<WBR>nts will not get you anywh<WBR>ere Alize<WBR>e; your only going<WBR> to make more peopl<WBR>e angry<WBR>. Pleas<WBR>e read this Alize<WBR>e. I'm sorry<WBR> you are going<WBR> throu<WBR>gh a rough<WBR> time and I hones<WBR>tly wish you the best.<WBR> You don'<WBR>t have to appro<WBR>ve this comme<WBR>nt, just read it! Pleas<WBR>e take the adivc<WBR>e from one of your bigge<WBR>st fans.<WBR> I know what your going<WBR> to say, "how can he know what stres<WBR>ses I go throu<WBR>gh every<WBR>day" I can relat<WBR>e to your stres<WBR>s Alize<WBR>e since<WBR> I am going<WBR> to join the US milit<WBR>ary and fight<WBR> for my count<WBR>ry in Iraq.<WBR> So don'<WBR>t just read this with a blind<WBR> eye and a close<WBR>d mind.
Have a good day Alize<WBR>e, take care of yours<WBR>elf for us, pleas<WBR>e
Love your alway<WBR>s Ameri<WBR>can Fan Mike!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 10-10-2008, 10:04 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
Listen to Deepwaters folks. Keep cool. Fans and the famous are a two way street. At this juncture, without knowledge of the situation, I feel it is best for the fans to be offering up our unilateral support instead of demanding Alizée's attention. Think about it, if Deepwaters is correct that there is something wrong, how bad will we feel in our admonishments when we should have been giving support.
Nothing like that. It's the frustration towards whomever is pulling the wrong strings.

Regarding the deletion, it's towards the person (may be Lili, though I doubt it but it's most likely some staffer) that wants to put up a censorship wall to only show sunny day comments. I guess if I were looking at other artist as much, they may have people doing the same censorship wall. Hence my "whatever."

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 10-10-2008, 10:05 PM
Pro lurker

Spenser is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
I posted this to her. my last try at trying to reach her
Hello<WBR> Alize<WBR>e;
I am a huge fan of yours<WBR>, most of your songs<WBR> I barle<WBR>y know the meani<WBR>ngs to since<WBR> I cant speak<WBR> Frenc<WBR>h; but I am still<WBR> a huge fan. You have many Ameri<WBR>can fans like me who go throu<WBR>gh the same situa<WBR>tion.<WBR> The probl<WBR>em is when you have a conce<WBR>rt we have to trave<WBR>l, buy plane<WBR> ticke<WBR>ts, get hotel<WBR>s and waste<WBR> a lot of money<WBR> espec<WBR>ially<WBR> with the econo<WBR>my going<WBR> down the drain<WBR>. We are not mad at you for cance<WBR>ling this conce<WBR>rt, no! We just want a reaso<WBR>n as to why you cance<WBR>led. We feel your shutt<WBR>ing us out and not givin<WBR>g a shit about<WBR> us by not givin<WBR>g us at least<WBR> an expla<WBR>natio<WBR>n. Now thats<WBR> not the sympa<WBR>theti<WBR>c Alize<WBR>e we know.<WBR> Censo<WBR>ring your fans and delet<WBR>ing comme<WBR>nts will not get you anywh<WBR>ere Alize<WBR>e; your only going<WBR> to make more peopl<WBR>e angry<WBR>. Pleas<WBR>e read this Alize<WBR>e. I'm sorry<WBR> you are going<WBR> throu<WBR>gh a rough<WBR> time and I hones<WBR>tly wish you the best.<WBR> You don'<WBR>t have to appro<WBR>ve this comme<WBR>nt, just read it! Pleas<WBR>e take the adivc<WBR>e from one of your bigge<WBR>st fans.<WBR> I know what your going<WBR> to say, "how can he know what stres<WBR>ses I go throu<WBR>gh every<WBR>day" I can relat<WBR>e to your stres<WBR>s Alize<WBR>e since<WBR> I am going<WBR> to join the US milit<WBR>ary and fight<WBR> for my count<WBR>ry in Iraq.<WBR> So don'<WBR>t just read this with a blind<WBR> eye and a close<WBR>d mind.
Have a good day Alize<WBR>e, take care of yours<WBR>elf for us, pleas<WBR>e
Love your alway<WBR>s Ameri<WBR>can Fan Mike!
That is a good comment FRA I hope she approves it :/. And even is she doesn't she would have read it and hopefully something can get across to her.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:17 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
In regards to Alizée’s myspace page, I wholeheartedly agree. Fans have been posting there asking her to speak up and there is no sense to keep doing it. She obviously has gotten the message. Personally, I see no use in posting anything at all right now on her myspace. There is nothing more to say that hasn’t already been said. What’s done is done. As I said before, I will give her the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

But since this is a forum about Alizée and for discussing all things Alizée related, and since this is one of the only things that’s happened in months, (and it’s big news, I might add) it’s hard to keep people from talking about how they feel about it. At least no one is really flaming her. And for me personally, I haven’t said anything about this that I would have cause to feel bad about later.

I will say coming here the last few days has been totally devoid of any joy and maybe I need a little vacation away from all things Alizée related.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:22 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
In regards to Alizée’s myspace page, I wholeheartedly agree. Fans have been posting there asking her to speak up and there is no sense to keep doing it. She obviously has gotten the message.
She's isn't the one in control of the myspace page. At least, not anymore.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:22 PM
Alizée Fan Since Day 1

Señor Villa is on a distinguished road

I think Alizée fans have spoke, now the ball is on Alizée and her team's court to respond.