Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-01-2008, 11:39 AM
forever and ever

chazkimies is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idéaliser View Post
Just thought it'd be cool to know everyone's favorite moment from the En Concert performances

Mine is probably when she is singing "Amélie M'a Dit" and right after she sings "...j'suis pas belle..." the crowd rises up in protest, and you can actually hear her laugh and see her smile while singing the next few words :P
yeah, that's one of my fav part too.
i mostly love the guitar part(moi lolita) and the part where she's about to introduce her drummer(a contre courant), she loooks very excited...and cute
Old 12-01-2008, 11:50 AM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

So many to choose from.. but the climax in Toc de mac when the guitar kicks off, the audience screams and Lili spin around like a whirlwind. It send chills down my spine.

<3
Old 12-01-2008, 01:11 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

intralizee

jk. too many to choose from and most have been said. i do like that part jung posted a pic of. that is from TDM right?
Old 12-01-2008, 05:01 PM
Lili Addict

Idéaliser is on a distinguished road

Yes, that is TDM. I also love her performance of TDM
Old 12-01-2008, 05:36 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Hey guys do you know what does she say at the beggining of the JEAM performance (en concert)?
I can hear something like du chanteur moi.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:11 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Hey guys do you know what does she say at the beggining of the JEAM performance (en concert)?
I can hear something like du chanteur moi.
Here you go, my friend . A translation from the AF's Moco:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moco View Post
Well, that's pretty much all she says is ask the audience to sing and thank the band, etc... but here it is anyways:

Moi... Lolita:

Avec moi ! Tout le monde ! Plus haut ! Vous la connaissez ? Vous chantez avec moi ? Très, très, très fort ? Alors, je vous entends !

With me! Everyone! Louder! Do you know it? Will you sing with me? Really, really, really loud? OK, I’m listening to you!

[During the bridge]

Comment ?

What?

Plus fort ! Encore plus fort !

Louder! Even louder!

Merci ! Vous voulez chanter encore ? Vous êtes sûr ? Encore ! Tout le monde ! Merci ! Bravo !

Thank you! Do you want to sing again? Are you sure? Again! Everyone! Thank you! Bravo!

A contre-courant:

[During the bridge]

Je vous demande d’applaudir très fort mes danseuses ! Audrey ! Sandrine ! Laetitia ! Et Stéphanie !

Let’s give a big round of applause for my dancers! Audrey! Sandrine! Laetitia! And Stéphanie!

Reprenez avec moi ?

Continue with me?

[During the encore]

Je vous demande de faire un tonnerre d’applaudissement à mes musiciens. Olivier à la guitare ! Gilou à la deuxième guitare ! Jean-Philippe au clavier ! Mes deux choristes, Brenda et Valérie ! Phi-Phi à la basse ! Jean-Marie au clavier ! Et à la direction musicale ainsi que à la batterie, Loïc ! Merci à Laurent pour mes petites oreilles. Merci à Fred pour la lumière. Merci à Stéphane pour le son. Merci à tous les techniciens qui travaillent sur cette tournée. Merci à Thierry. Merci à Valérie pour les chorégraphies. Et un immense merci à vous, le public !

Let’s give a thundering applause to my musicians! Olivier on the guitar! Gilou on the second guitar! Jean-Philippe on the keyboards! My two backup singers, Brenda and Valérie! Phi-Phi on the bass! Jean-Marie on the keyboards! And under the musical direction as well as drums, Loïc! Thanks to Laurent for my earpiece. Thanks to Fred for the lighting. Thanks to Stéphane for the sound. Thanks to all the technicians who worked on this tour. Thanks to Thierry. Thanks to Valérie for the choreographies. And a big thanks to you, the public!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone's going to have to help me with she says after Hey ! Amigo !. This is all I could get so far:

Merci ! Je … vos mercis (?) pour votre accueil parce que … ma chassure … battre mon cœur et j’espère que nous allons passer une bonne soirée ensemble.

Someone fill in the blanks!
Old 12-01-2008, 06:18 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

^Thank you so much Mavs , I was looking for something like that but couldn`t find it.
But I still having the doubt of what she says at the beginning of the JEAM performance
Old 12-01-2008, 07:40 PM
Wash warm, tumble dry.

ed2010 is on a distinguished road
Default all of it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
So many to choose from.. but the climax in Toc de mac when the guitar kicks off, the audience screams and Lili spin around like a whirlwind. It send chills down my spine.
I like it all, but this is the part that got me too. I agree.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:46 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
intralizee
you mean the part where a couple is making out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
i do like that part jung posted a pic of. that is from TDM right?
yepper

Old 12-01-2008, 07:51 PM

Fixty Sixty is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
Someone's going to have to help me with she says after Hey ! Amigo !. This is all I could get so far:

Merci ! Je … vos mercis (?) pour votre accueil parce que … ma chassure … battre mon cœur et j’espère que nous allons passer une bonne soirée ensemble.
I don't remember where I got this (probably the AF forum), but this is what I have:

After Hey! Amigo!

Merci ! Je tenais à vous remercier pour votre accueil parce que du haut en ma chaussure vous faites battre mon cœur et j’espère que nous allons passer une bonne soirée ensemble.

Thank you! I would like to thank you for your welcome because up on top of my shoe you made my heart beat and I hope we have a great evening together.