Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 01:49 PM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Crap I probably wont make it forgot I have a D&D game at 2-5, If I can I may come in late, not sure yet, fingers crossed.

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!
Old 01-10-2009, 03:12 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chommpers View Post
Crap I probably wont make it forgot I have a D&D game at 2-5, If I can I may come in late, not sure yet, fingers crossed.
Bummer. Oh well, hopefully the recording goes off OK, and you'll get to hear what you missed...

Just about ready to get started, folks. I'm just grabbing a quick bite to eat before we begin--I ought to be on Vent in about 20 minutes or so. See you there!
Old 01-10-2009, 03:57 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chommpers View Post
omg not again lol, there you guys go again noticing things. How did he notice that? Rocket I need your assistance with a comment!
Watching every close-up carefully and repeatedly Or noticing the pic on the "Curious Facts" page 28 on Alizee-Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
hey, thanks for that link to transcription
and take another look and give a little though to how things are arranged. It's not two pieces, that's just a belt to hold her microphone electronics pack on her back. Has this been discussed before? I missed all that. I really think there was years worth of Alizée talk that I missed.
I bet there is a thread on AF with the complete transcription, because that one misses some JEAM parts.
And that's a good point Roman, I thought It was a set of 2 pieces, because of the thing at the middle of it, seems to be a zipper. Though if it was a belt for holding that stuff, it should be bigger or more resistant I guess.
Old 01-10-2009, 04:19 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Or noticing the pic on the "Curious Facts" page 28 on Alizee-Mexico
That thread is ridiculous. They've uncovered the make and price of every watch, necklace, head-covering, dress, or shoe she's ever worn .
Old 01-10-2009, 05:43 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

That was awesome ! Too bad that I had no mic, though I wasn't going to talk so much .
When are we doing this again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs
That thread is ridiculous. They've uncovered the make and price of every watch, necklace, head-covering, dress, or shoe she's ever worn .
What do you mean with ridiculous? But if they have done a good job with all the clothes they have posted (though they didnt find most of them). I think they got some good stuff in that thread, it is worthy to take a look.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:10 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Well, that was really fun. What a great idea. See, like I said, Alizée is best shared.

and yeah, what's ridiculous about finding out every detail of everything Alizée does?

Oh, yeah and I forgot to point out her wedding ring during Tempête during a close up, which is one thing to say about that song, though someone already mentioned the ring.

Oh yeah, and speaking of Les Enfoirés, here's an article mentioning a third sale: http://www.evous.fr/musique/Enfoires...erts,5769.html
It will probably be like last year, the last week they'll have another internet sale. I bought tickets on a Monday and then plane tickets and hotel that same day and the next day and left on Friday.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 01-10-2009 at 06:14 PM..
Old 01-10-2009, 06:15 PM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

I am glad I was there, even if I don't have the DVD, I just wanted to be there for the sake of actually being around other fans. It was a little surreal, as I realized how different and awesome it is to communicate with fans. Even though I really didn't say much because what everyone else said pretty much summed up what I wanted to say myself. It was fun, and a great idea, thanks guys.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:16 PM

lowbeam is on a distinguished road

Yes, that was a lot of fun. Thank you Ruroshen for organizing and everyone else who helped.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:31 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
What do you mean with ridiculous? But if they have done a good job with all the clothes they have posted (though they didnt find most of them). I think they got some good stuff in that thread, it is worthy to take a look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
and yeah, what's ridiculous about finding out every detail of everything Alizée does?
Curse my teenage lexicon ! I meant "ridiculous" in a good way as in "awesome," or "amazing" . Believe me, I would never speak against threads like those as I love little details like the ones they describe.

Oh and when can we expect the recording of the whole deal, Ruro?
Old 01-10-2009, 07:59 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Awsome event.
Train-wreck or not this is what fansites is all about, to spend some time, sharing the artist with others. Althou I'm pretty happy to note that this was actually quite successful. We had a solid stream of talk, pretty equally spread out, throughout the whole thing (and like 30 minutes before and after).

Everyone had thoughts and most of the time, just as ImRawdg said, someone else were quicker to point out your exact thoughts. But there was alot of things being brought to light that you would never think of.

And for those reluctant to join because of your poor english, just listen to me lol, can't do much worse than that. But I'm happy with the 50% of points I actually got through

I'm currently converting it into mp3, in total I've got 2 hours and 30 minutes of non-stop talking. Not everything very relative and Alizée-focused but still good stuff

I would definetly vouche for more stuff like this. Big ups for Ruro spawning this idea and driving it through, good job and congratulations on the successful mission!

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Closed Thread

Tags
chat, en concert, ventrilo